Deliberately and repeatedly off topic posting

Status
Not open for further replies.

BackAgain

Neutronium Member & truth speaker #StopBrandon
Nov 11, 2021
Now a resident of a Red state! Hallelujah!
I did not bother to hit the “report” button. But there are some posters who insist on discussing matters which are deliberately off topic — time and time and time again.

Even when their deliberate rules violations are brought to their attention in that very thread, some of these trolls just blithely continue.

So, instead of a “report” button, I wonder if the board can add an icon to the “thanks” menu which simply notes that the “contribution” is “off topic”?

I did not bother to hit the “report” button. But there are some posters who insist on discussing matters which are deliberately off topic — time and time and time again.

Even when their deliberate rules violations are brought to their attention in that very thread, some of these trolls just blithely continue.

So, instead of a “report” button, I wonder if the board can add an icon to the “thanks” menu which simply notes that the “contribution” is “off topic”?
The situation you're complaining about developed on account of people like you complaining about comments you didn't like, and then pretending those comments were off-topic. As a result, the moderators quietly resigned themselves to just have to ignore the complaints.

So it's just another issue that's grown so large that it's become impossible to moderate.

LOL, my work here is done.

The situation you're complaining about developed on account of people like you complaining about comments you didn't like, and then pretending those comments were off-topic. As a result, the moderators quietly resigned themselves to just have to ignore the complaints.

So it's just another issue that's grown so large that it's become impossible to moderate.
False.

But what else is new?

A vaporization button that blasts away the off topic post and starts a fire on the offender's keyboard.

Maybe something like this ?

1716139079775.png

1716139079775.png

Crapitus is a frequent abuser of Board rules. That's a fact.

I was fixing say its gotta be craponus he's talking about. I was thread banned for REPLYING to an off topic post by someone and then pointed out to a mod at least 4 off topic replies by this idiot and he was not thread banned or warned in any way nor were his off topic replies deleted. Mine were, of course. Of course he's a Biden supporter so he gets a free pass.

Mods here are pretty fucking useless.

In one thread about Islam, I had one mod DEMAND that I talk about the Amish, instead.

When I refused, I was thread banned.

And don't forget, we have mods that were here a mere month or two before becoming a mod. Now tell me THAT'S not some stupid shit. And they expect the same level of respect as a mod that's been here a decade. I never have respect mods on forums where mods are not chosen by the longest members, kinda like the most "senior" employees get the best jobs. Not some greenhorn that just walked in the door.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back