Cooking with Mr. P.....MY RANT!

CSM said:
Now there's an offer that just made every male on this board sit up and take notice!

Well.. I have standards - the cookies must contain significant quantities of only Godiva chocolate, and there aren't many people that can, or will justify the expense. :D

CSM said:
Now there's an offer that just made every male on this board sit up and take notice!
Yeah, yeah...till you see she's in Wisconsin. It's getting cold up there bout now...or I mean since Sept.
which means, after cookies she'll want to cuddle! Ewwwwwwwwwww, cuddle? So, see guys...the price is way more than just COOKIES!!!!!!!!!! *IT'S IN THE FINE PRINT!* Quick take the mens' PLEDGE!

Mr. P said:
Yeah, yeah...till you see she's in Wisconsin. It's getting cold up there bout now...or I mean since Sept.
which means, after cookies she'll want to cuddle! Ewwwwwwwwwww, cuddle? So, see guys...the price is way more than just COOKIES!!!!!!!!!! *IT'S IN THE FINE PRINT!* Quick that the mens' PLEDGE!

LMAO!! Boy, are YOU ill-informed. Gimme the damn cookies, and get the hell away from me. :D

(and it was almost 60 degrees yesterday)

Shattered said:
LMAO!! Boy, are YOU ill-informed. Gimme the damn cookies, and get the hell away from me. :D

What's cuddle??? I thought that was something cows eat.

Cuddle. Indeed. Not.

Do something useful. Go reach something, or go lift something.

Shattered said:

Shi-it. we got snow here two weeks ago.

Shattered said:

60 degrees without the windchill.....-400 degrees with the wind!

I know how you cheese heads are about that kind of stuff!

Fmr jarhead said:
60 degrees without the windchill.....-400 degrees with the wind!

I know how you cheese heads are about that kind of stuff!

I refuse to accept the label "Cheesehead". The Packers are a bunch of ill-tempered children in tights who make way too much money. In order to be a cheesehead, you have to worship those buffoons.

One does not cook in a microwave. One uses a microwave for reheating coffee, and making popcorn. :)

Shattered said:
One does not cook in a microwave. One uses a microwave for reheating coffee, and making popcorn. :)

in the military, what is it? improvise, adapt, overcome

no oven/stove, only microwave. no excuses, make good food happen.

Hot plate, or electric skillet. :D

Oh, and if you can move a microwave around, you can move an electric stove around. :D

Oh, and there's also slow cookers, and Nesco roasters. :D No excuse for not having an entire turkey dinner for Thanksgiving. :D

thanks for the ideas... i'm getting a rice cooker and maybe that electric skillet for the next deployment... depends on how far my first ever whining session with/at my aunts gets me...

NATO AIR said:
thanks for the ideas... i'm getting a rice cooker and maybe that electric skillet for the next deployment... depends on how far my first ever whining session with/at my aunts gets me...
You really don't need a rice cooker.
Rice in the microwave comes out great and only takes 20-25 min.
You will need a covered glass baking
dish for it though. Get the electric skillet for sure.

Forum List

Back