Zone1 Children Who Report Memories of Past Lives

Stories of reincarnation are only interesting if the child identifies the person he used to be, if it turns out that that person really did live, and if the child knows details about the person he could not have learned from any other source.

I think that some of these stories are plausible enough to merit more investigation, and that others are not.

The thought that Adolf Hitler was born again as another Jew hater like JoeB131 does not appeal to me. I would rather think that Hitler is sharing a cell in Hell with Stalin.
That's nice, buddy, keep it classy.

Your rants have far more in common with the Paperhanger than I have.

But the kind of guy who believes is quack beliefs like reincarnation is the kind of crank that believes in silly stuff like "Race realism".

There's no more truth is the claims of children than there is proof of the god. Each and every claim has been discredited in both cases.

The problem is that the people who investigate these things engage in massive confirmation bias, just like all the people who "remember" being abducted by aliens under hypnosis. Everyone involved is invested in the premise of Little Grey Protcologists from Zeta Reticuli.

That's nice, buddy, keep it classy.

Your rants have far more in common with the Paperhanger than I have.

But the kind of guy who believes is quack beliefs like reincarnation is the kind of crank that believes in silly stuff like "Race realism".
Race realism asserts that race is an important biological classification of Humans. It asserts that the different races differ significantly in average ability and behavior.

I have documented those assertions on the U.S. Message Board.

Race realism goes further, and claims that these differences are genetic, and caused by different population pressures lasting for thousand years. I am confident that these additional claims are valid, and will be verified as more is learned about human genetics and evolution.

Opponents of race realism, who rely on force rather than facts, argue that there are no non cosmetic differences between the races, although cosmetic differences are obvious

University of Virginia, School of Medicine

Some young children, usually between the ages of 2 and 5, speak about memories of a previous life they claim to have lived. At the same time they often show behaviors, such as phobias or preferences, that are unusual within the context of their particular family and cannot be explained by any current life events.

In many cases, the child’s statements correspond accurately to the life and death of a deceased individual. Some children have birthmarks or birth defects congruent with wounds or marks on the deceased person, using postmortem reports to confirm. Older children may retain these apparent memories, but they generally seem to fade around the age of seven.

The subjects of these cases have been found all over the world, including Europe and North America. For the past 20 years, Dr. Jim Tucker has focused mainly on cases found in the United States. Some cases offer more compelling evidence than others for past-life memories. Two thought-provoking cases:

• James Leininger – memories of being a WWII pilot and getting shot down
  • Ryan Hammons – memories of being a Hollywood extra and talent agent

• Statements a Child Might Make​

The following list is designed to give an idea of what a parent or caregiver might hear from a child reporting memories of a previous life. This list is not meant to be exhaustive as these statements can be quite varied.

• List of Statement Examples

• “You’re not my mommy/daddy.”
    • “I have another mommy/daddy.”
    • “When I was big, I … (used to have blue eyes, have a car, worked downtown, etc.).”
    • “That happened before I was in mommy’s tummy.”
    • “I have a wife/husband/children.”
    • “I used to … (drive a truck/live in another town, etc.)”
    • “I died … (in a car accident/after I fell, etc.)”
    • “Remember when I … (lived in that other house, was your daddy, etc.)”

In Western culture, these type of statements often get dismissed as fantasy even though they might contain something other than pure imagination. It is probably best not to repeatedly question the child, nor try to prevent them from speaking about these topics.

• Children Who Report Memories of Past Lives - Division of Perceptual Studies
All total nonsense, of course. Children watch TV and cell phone videos and read books. They hear stories at school in and outside of class.

These are just false memories and waking dreams created in the malleable minds of children.

Race realism asserts that race is an important biological classification of Humans. It asserts that the different races differ significantly in average ability and behavior.

Guy, you don't have to convince us you're a crank. You've already proven it.

I'm glad you are spreading the word about reincarnation. If you throw in some UFO aliens and Ancient Astronauts, you'll have won the Crank Trifecta!

False. You linked to a book that was laughed off the planet by the global scientific community.
Suppression is not the same as proving. The basic assertions of race realism are obvious to those with extensive experience with the three major racial groups.

Race realism is suppressed because it explains disappointments pertaining to civil rights laws and the War on Poverty.

Last edited:
Guy, you don't have to convince us you're a crank. You've already proven it.

I'm glad you are spreading the word about reincarnation. If you throw in some UFO aliens and Ancient Astronauts, you'll have won the Crank Trifecta!
Name calling and insults are all you. have. At this point I reserve judgment about reincarnation.

Suppression is not the same as proving. The basic assertions of race realism are obvious to those with extensive experience with the three major racial groups.

Race realism is suppressed because it explains disappoints pertaining to civil rights laws and the War on Poverty.

Race realism is rejected is because it is based on poor science.

Actual science fits the theory around the evidence.

Race realists go looking for evidence to support their theory, which is why Rushton, Murray, and all the other cranks have been rejected by their academies.

Name calling and insults are all you. have. At this point I reserve judgment about reincarnation.

Oh, come on, guy, Share with us your thoughts about...

UFOs
Ancient Astronauts
Atlantis
Bigfoot
The Loch Ness Monster
Crystal Skulls
Ghosts!!!!

I have explained what will be necessary to prove reincarnation. It is not enough for a child to claim to have been - let us say - a soldier in the Civil War. The child will need to identify the soldier by name. The child will need to state facts about the soldier he could not have otherwise known.

Cases of this exist. However, I am new to this line of inquiry. As I find them I will document them.

The truth of race realism can be seen in the persistence of racial differences in average ability and behavior, despite expensive efforts to erase, or at least reduce those differences.

Race realism is rejected is because it is based on poor science.

Actual science fits the theory around the evidence.

Race realists go looking for evidence to support their theory, which is why Rushton, Murray, and all the other cranks have been rejected by their academies.
The opponents of race realism look for evidence to disprove it. When they fail to find it they concentrate on suppressing the books of Charles Murray, Jared Taylor, and Professor's Arthur Jensen, Richard Herrnstein, and J. Philippe Rushton.

Race realism can be disproved by pointing to successful efforts to close race gaps in academic performance. Those successful efforts do not exist, but expensive efforts have been made. .

I have explained what will be necessary to prove reincarnation. It is not enough for a child to claim to have been - let us say - a soldier in the Civil War. The child will need to identify the soldier by name. The child will need to state facts about the soldier he could not have otherwise known.

Cases of this exist. However, I am new to this line of inquiry. As I find them I will document them.

Okay, here's a life lesson for you. Nothing in your "proof" could lack what UFO skeptic Philip J. Klass called "prosaic explanations".

Any such child could have been prompted by attention-seeking adults.

The truth of race realism can be seen in the persistence of racial differences in average ability and behavior, despite expensive efforts to erase, or at least reduce those differences.

Except when I've pointed out to you where these gaps HAVE been closed, you claim they aren't "sustainable" because money has been spent.

Again- prosaic explanation. When you subject a people to 400 years of systematic oppression to keep them down, yes, they are going to perform less well.

WASPs aren't racially superior, as much as they think they are. They merely benefit from privilege.

The opponents of race realism look for evidence to disprove it. When they fail to find it they concentrate on suppressing the books of Charles Murray, Jared Taylor, and Professor's Arthur Jensen, Richard Herrnstein, and J. Philippe Rushton.

I don't want to get into a tangent debunking Race Realism again. Because that's been done to death.

I just want to observe that people who are willing to accept one crank theory often are suspectable to others.

Race realism can be disproved by pointing to successful efforts to close race gaps in academic performance. Those successful efforts do not exist, but expensive efforts have been made. .

You can't undo 400 years of systematic racism with 50 years of half-hearted efforts.

Let's look at Ireland. It's still one of the poorest countries in Europe, because it spent 700 years under the thumb of the British.

Oh, come on, guy, Share with us your thoughts about...

UFOs
Ancient Astronauts
Atlantis
Bigfoot
The Loch Ness Monster
Crystal Skulls
Ghosts!!!!
UFOs - to the best of my knowledge no aspect of Albert Einstein's Theory of Relativity has been disproved. One of Einstein's claims is that nothing can travel faster than the speed of light. If true, t his places Space explorers from another planet would not simply look around, and fly back to their planet. They would identify themselves. This has not happened.

I do believe in the existence of advanced civilizations on other planets. I am surprised that we have not detected radio raves from these civilizations.

Ancient Astronauts - I have already explained what I think about their existence.

Atlantis - Atlantis is mentioned in two of Plato's works, Timaeus and Critias. Plato presented no evidence of the existence of Atlantis. A civilization superior to any civilization we know of would have left evidence of its existence in Europe. No evidence has been found. If it is I will change my mind. Until then I will conclude that Atlantis does not exist.

Bigfoot - A primate the size of Bigfoot would have probably left fossil evidence. This has not been found. Until it is found I will conclude that Bigfoot did not exist. If it is found, I will change my mind.

The Loch Ness Monster - Years ago I read that the man who took a photograph of the Lock Ness Monster made a death bed confession that it was faked. I also read elsewhere that a lake where the Lock Ness Monster is supposed to live is not big enough to support a monster the size of the Loch Ness Monster. Consequently, I assume that there is not Lick Ness Monster.

Crystal Skulls - I have never heard of them. If they exist I would have.

Ghosts!!!! - When I was in the seventh and eighth grade I became fascinated with ghosts. Later, I concluded that despite a reasonably scientific study of them no definite evidence has been found.

More recently, I met people with convincing stories of ghosts. I have never seen nor heard ghosts, so I will reserve judgement their existence.

It is difficult to make a scientific study of ghosts, because their appearances are rare and random. It researchers knew in advance when a ghost would appear he could have recording devices ready.

My opinions are based on evidence. Evidence for race realism can be found in any multi racial public school. Evidence can also be found in test scores and crime records.

Last edited:
Except when I've pointed out to you where these gaps HAVE been closed, you claim they aren't "sustainable" because money has been spent.
You have never done that. Instead you make excuses for the failures of Head Start, No Child Left Behind, and the War on Poverty.

There are exceptional Negroes. Once I read of a dark skinned Nigerian immigrant in England who scored 162 on an IQ test. That gave him two more points than Bill Gates. Cases like that are so rare as to be significantly insignificant.

No method has been devised of significantly and permanently raising the IQ score and improving the academic performance of a child who tests poorly at the age of seven.

Until such a method is discovered I will assume it is impossible, and advocate that public money be spent in areas where there is reason to believe it can yield good results.

Soul Survivor: The Reincarnation of a World War II Fighter Pilot Kindle Edition​

by Andrea Leininger (Author), Bruce Leininger (Author), & 2 more Format: Kindle Edition
3.8 on Goodreads 1,807 ratings | 661 Want to Read

This is the story of James Leininger, who-- a little more than two weeks after his second birthday-- began having blood-curdling nightmares that just would not stop. When James began screaming out recurring phrases like, "Plane on fire! Little man can't get out!" the Leiningers finally admitted that they truly had to take notice.

When details of planes and war tragedies no two-year-old boy could know continued-- even in stark daylight-- Bruce and Andrea Leininger began to realize that this was an incredible situation. Soul Survivor is the story of how the Leiningers pieced together what their son was communicating and eventually discovered that he was reliving the past life of World War II fighter pilot James Huston. As Bruce Leininger struggled to understand what was happening to his son, he also uncovered details of James Huston's life-- and death-- as a pilot that will fascinate military buffs everywhere.

In Soul Survivor, we are taken for a gripping ride as the Leiningers' belief system is shaken to the core, and both of these families come to know a little boy who, against all odds and even in the face of true skeptics, harbors the soul of this man who died long ago.

The problem is that the people who investigate these things engage in massive confirmation bias, just like all the people who "remember" being abducted by aliens under hypnosis. Everyone involved is invested in the premise of Little Grey Protcologists from Zeta Reticuli.
Yeah, that's about it for this goatfk idea. We can only ask for a well documented case that can be exsmined. To me it's about as likely as the Christians' religious superstitions!

Soul Survivor: The Reincarnation of a World War II Fighter Pilot Kindle Edition​

by Andrea Leininger (Author), Bruce Leininger (Author), & 2 more Format: Kindle Edition
3.8 on Goodreads 1,807 ratings | 661 Want to Read

See all formats and editions

This is the story of James Leininger, who-- a little more than two weeks after his second birthday-- began having blood-curdling nightmares that just would not stop. When James began screaming out recurring phrases like, "Plane on fire! Little man can't get out!" the Leiningers finally admitted that they truly had to take notice.

When details of planes and war tragedies no two-year-old boy could know continued-- even in stark daylight-- Bruce and Andrea Leininger began to realize that this was an incredible situation. Soul Survivor is the story of how the Leiningers pieced together what their son was communicating and eventually discovered that he was reliving the past life of World War II fighter pilot James Huston. As Bruce Leininger struggled to understand what was happening to his son, he also uncovered details of James Huston's life-- and death-- as a pilot that will fascinate military buffs everywhere.

In Soul Survivor, we are taken for a gripping ride as the Leiningers' belief system is shaken to the core, and both of these families come to know a little boy who, against all odds and even in the face of true skeptics, harbors the soul of this man who died long ago.

Amazon product

Here's the debunking of Leininger.

Here's the debunking of Leininger.

The author of your presumed debunker wrote this:

• The Leiningers have repeatedly denied that their son James was exposed to videos or images of planes on fire or combat scenes prior. Specifically, he allegedly didn’t see such images proximate to his nightmares of being a pilot trapped in a burning plane. This is false, and my paper discloses the sources and their content. These include the content of videos James watched and aviation museums he visited.

No evidence of this was presented. Are we to believe that a two year old watched videos with understanding and visited aviation museums?

Your "debunder" presents a good argument. I would like to watch a debate between him and the parents of this child.

If the parents of this child presented claims that they later counterdicted , this needs to be dated and documented.

Forum List

Back