Can Americans perform abortions of Government?

Actually most abortions are pharmacological at this point.

And guess what, the total number has risen since Dobbs.
Actually perhaps what you mean to say is drugs can wipe out babies and women take such drugs. And who supplies them with drugs?

They order them from a physician. Let me guess...you feel threatened by that too, right.

You're ceasing to become worth the effort.
Only babies should fear Democrats.

Ahh, now the inevitable racial slur has appeared.

Scratch a MAGA dolt, find a racist.

Truer words have never been spoken.
So you are black as the ace of spades? I had no clue.

Say were I actually a racist, I would blame it on when I was a loyal Democrat.

Jan 6th was not even a riot. There was a million people pushing towards the capitol. Had we been trying to overthrow the government, what stopped us.
View attachment 948701
Rally organizers told the National Park Service that they anticipated 30,000 people would attend. Law enforcement said the crowd size ahead of the protest was possibly as much as 80,000, according to then-Army Secretary Ryan McCarthy. The crowd size at the rally was at least 10,000, according to the Associated Press.

Go with the Cops estimate of 80,000 (the largest) and you're 920,000 shy of a million.

Rally organizers told the National Park Service that they anticipated 30,000 people would attend. Law enforcement said the crowd size ahead of the protest was possibly as much as 80,000, according to then-Army Secretary Ryan McCarthy. The crowd size at the rally was at least 10,000, according to the Associated Press.

Go with the Cops estimate of 80,000 (the largest) and you're 920,000 shy of a million.
I seen the pictures, I been in crowds of 200,000. The people that came to see Trump were 100's of thousands
I like that you need the NEWS to tell you, what you think

To his benefit. He only wanted to abort government and election, to keep control, but failed, with the leaders and most aggressive of his partisans at street level charged, convicted and sent to prison for their attempt.

Do you truly believe what you wrote? Honestly, you thought of the how, how this would be planned out and you have reasoned beyond all reasonable doubt, that this is true.

and remember, critical thinking is not a quick thought, people forget that thinking, rationally, is a bit of work until it comes naturally

so, honestly, you believe this?

I seen the pictures, I been in crowds of 200,000. The people that came to see Trump were 100's of thousands
I like that you need the NEWS to tell you, what you think
You've just gone from a million people to "100's of thousands". Reply to this one with tens of thousands and you'll look smarter.

Forum List

Back