Buh-Bye, Nancy! GOP Wins Enough Seats To Take The House, Send Pelosi Packing

After 7 years of failed attempts to 'Get Trump', Pelosi 'gets got', losing the House and Speaker of the House.

BUH-BYE, Nancy!

Sorry bout that,

1. Ding Dong, the *Witch is Dead!*
2. Monkey fly away, just fly away, take your hammered monkey with you!

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

After 7 years of failed attempts to 'Get Trump', Pelosi 'gets got', losing the House and Speaker of the House.

BUH-BYE, Nancy!

:auiqs.jpg:

Bo Hines is going to lose a Republican seat. Adam Frisch is going to beat Lauren Boebert. I think you are premature, much like your ejaculations, according to your boyfriend.

:auiqs.jpg:

Bo Hines is going to lose a Republican seat. Adam Frisch is going to beat Lauren Boebert. I think you are premature, much like your ejaculations, according to your boyfriend.
Frisch is the one caught fucking his girlfriend (instead of his wife) in a storage unit. :laughing0301:

Sounds like some solid stock.

BTW, from the NY Times website with 70% of the vote in:

Live forecast​

Our best estimate is that Boebert is likely to win.

Not official yet. Still need 50 more seats called for Republicans. Looks like it will be close. I bet Pubs take it by less than 5.

Not over yet. NYT only has pubs with a 6 seat cushion right now with counting still going on.

BUH-BYE, Nancy!

Not so fast! She will be called to testify about her role in the J6 Reichstag Fire

Who am I kidding? Republicans will let her walk

Forum List

Back