Breaking: Republicans win Arizona

Sorry I reminded you of the reality of the situation......Looks like you are coming up lame on that victory lap. ;)
Reality of what situation? You think I don't want gridlock? Of course you do, pointing out facts to partisan hacks always makes them babble on about irrelevant bullshit that they assume I support because they cannot think of anything but party party party.

Go back and try again. You want to cling to the fantasy bullshit that the OP represents, like you won something this cycle. You got you ass handed to you and you fuckers need to realize it already. Without a healthy republican party we are going to be plagued with democrat single party rule over and over and over again. So pull your head out of your ass long enough to start beating them already and actually win.

Well. They only cheat when the republican candidates are fucking nuts. It just can't be that voters are rejecting nut jobs...

Those evil rhinos on the other hand, the dems just cannot find a way to cheat in those races.
Not only do you have to admire the stealth ability of the "dem cheater", you have to admire the precision as well. They cheat just enough to win by the narrowest of margins in each race, just enough to deny themselves a working majority in any body, and are able to cheat in states that have toughened election laws in such a way, the USSR would be admirable.

Well. They only cheat when the republican candidates are fucking nuts. It just can't be that voters are rejecting nut jobs...

Those evil rhinos on the other hand, the dems just cannot find a way to cheat in those races.

At a rally last week, Kari Lake asked if anyone had voted for John McCain in the past. When a few people put their hands up, she told them to get out. And they did. Several former McCain aides and allies went and raised money for Hobbs. And the braindead MAGA retards wonder why they lost.

MAGA is so fucking stupid, they make The Squad look like paragons if ruthless electoral efficiency.

At a rally last week, Kari Lake asked if anyone had voted for John McCain in the past. When a few people put their hands up, she told them to get out. And they did. Several former McCain aides and allies went and raised money for Hobbs. And the braindead MAGA retards wonder why they lost.

MAGA is so fucking stupid, they make The Squad look like paragons if ruthless electoral efficiency.

Why the fuck would she do that? Told her supporters to get out? I thought she was a better politician than that. What a terrible idea.

Reality of what situation? You think I don't want gridlock? Of course you do, pointing out facts to partisan hacks always makes them babble on about irrelevant bullshit that they assume I support because they cannot think of anything but party party party.

Go back and try again. You want to cling to the fantasy bullshit that the OP represents, like you won something this cycle. You got you ass handed to you and you fuckers need to realize it already. Without a healthy republican party we are going to be plagued with democrat single party rule over and over and over again. So pull your head out of your ass long enough to start beating them already and actually win.
That you are neither hot nor cold but lukewarm....

Last edited:
And that has what to do with your asinine claim in the OP?

Still running from the fact you just blatantly lied trying to spin AZ as a republican 'win.'
Spin? It’s a fact that the GOP won 6 of 9 US House seats. It’s a fact that the GOP won the State Senate and are leading the house.

Each state determines how and when they'll count their votes. There's no rule about how it should be done.

And AZ has gone through a lot of audits, recounts, and other shit because of the ridiculous whining of the braindead Trump election deniers.

All for nothing. There hasn't been a dime's worth of evidence that there was any serious problems with our voting system across the nation.

The only REAL problem is that donnie-boy Trump is a weak, self-absorbed pussy who is not man enough to admit his loss.

I wanted Republicans to win because I hate many of biden's policies. But the GOP candidates in AZ were horrible. All trump ass-kissers and conspiracy crackpots. They deserved to lose. They fucking BEGGED to lose.
“No evidence”. Only 17% of Election Day voters were Democrat, yet we’re supposed to believe they voted for Hobbs 53% of the time?
Yes, spin. You claimed you won the state.

Spin was to nice I see though. Apparently you are just deluded.
We did win the state, idiot. Check New York Times. State elections GOP won the majority. You can spin it all you want, Dems lost.

“No evidence”. Only 17% of Election Day voters were Democrat, yet we’re supposed to believe they voted for Hobbs 53% of the time?

We did win the state, idiot. Check New York Times. State elections GOP won the majority. You can spin it all you want, Dems lost.
Uh huh. Keep lying to yourself, it is what you are good at.

Forum List

Back