Any Mars Mission, or Deep space Mission will be a waste of Money, and a Suicide Mission.!!$?

52ndStreet

Gold Member
Jun 18, 2008
I'am telling all you Mars Mission, and/ or Deep space Mission geeks, that these missions will be a big waste of taxpayer money, and a suicide mission. Just to many things, that can , and will go wrong.!!?$ We won't ever develop the method, or means to undertake those kinds of space missions.!!?$$. And they will be very over budget.?$$? Not to mention the human lives that will be lost in space.!!??

I'am telling all you Mars Mission, and/ or Deep space Mission geeks, that these missions will be a big waste of taxpayer money, and a suicide mission. Just to many things, that can , and will go wrong.!!?$ We won't ever develop the method, or means to undertake those kinds of space missions.!!?$$. And they will be very over budget.?$$? Not to mention the human lives that will be lost in space.!!??

How can you be so sure?

How can you be so sure?
1. Once you land on Mars, the gravity will be too great to lift off again, Mars is not the Moon. Any deep space mission to no where will just be a trip into nowhere. People will die.!! Do your own research. We have enough problems here on Earth where all those billions of dollars can be spent.!!?$$

1. Once you land on Mars, the gravity will be too great to lift off again, Mars is not the Moon. Any deep space mission to no where will just be a trip into nowhere. People will die.!! Do your own research. We have enough problems here on Earth where all those billions of dollars can be spent.!!?$$
Meh, we spend $13M a year on football coaches to coach 13 games a year; everyone of them completely meaningless. At least space exploration and research has some hope of returning something worthwhile to humankind.

Meh, we spend $13M a year on football coaches to coach 13 games a year; everyone of them completely meaningless. At least space exploration and research has some hope of returning something worthwhile to humankind.
Like all the great stuff we got from going to the moon ? If they ever actually did go to the moon

.Hey guys wanna buy some moon rocks ? A Penny a dozen. :rolleyes:

We could wait until we improve A I to the point we can use robots to do the missions for us. Maybe even prepare a habitat for the first humans to show up later.

Maybe, but there'd be enough people who'd want to make history

raw.gif

So how do you explain Gary McKinnon's evidence that the Secret Space Force has visited Mars on countless occasions ?

not this again......you are just a close minded person.....

1. Once you land on Mars, the gravity will be too great to lift off again, Mars is not the Moon. Any deep space mission to no where will just be a trip into nowhere. People will die.!! Do your own research.
You are obviously not an engineer and not qualified to make such a claim.

We have enough problems here on Earth where all those billions of dollars can be spent.!!?$$
I guarantee not a single penny will be spent on Mars. It will all be spent here developing new technology and businesses. Or would you rather the Chinese did it?

I never knew that the Russian name “Yuri Gagarin” translates as “Alan Shepherd” into English. Thanks for improving my translation skills, NASA!

Great point ... use military personnel at military scale ... those film studios are all union shops ...

90% of the cost to go to the Moon and back is getting from Earth's surface to Low Earth Orbit ... the most expensive part building a Moon Base is hauling the materials from Earth's surface to Low Earth Orbit ... Saturn V rocket for ten minutes, the rest of the week just a Service Module the size of a VW bus ...

Pish posh ... same problem with robots ... far and away the most expensive part is getting into orbit ... from there it's easiest and cheapest to haul the fake Mars rocks out to Mars and say we found them there ... no one's the wiser eh? ...

Malarkey.jpg

Thank God you're in a tiny minority of crepe hangers.

The fact is, NASA has returned far more to our economy and knowledge than its cost.

Great point ... use military personnel at military scale ... those film studios are all union shops ...

90% of the cost to go to the Moon and back is getting from Earth's surface to Low Earth Orbit ... the most expensive part building a Moon Base is hauling the materials from Earth's surface to Low Earth Orbit ... Saturn V rocket for ten minutes, the rest of the week just a Service Module the size of a VW bus ...

Pish posh ... same problem with robots ... far and away the most expensive part is getting into orbit ... from there it's easiest and cheapest to haul the fake Mars rocks out to Mars and say we found them there ... no one's the wiser eh? ...
I have zero clue what you’re talking about. I think we have something in common.

Well, if it's a suicide mission, I whole heartedly believe the crew should run into the many hundreds of thousands and all be politicians.

Moreover, Mars is so far away from the Earth, millions of miles, if there is any problem, with the space ships equipment, or life support systems, those Mars mission crew members will all die.!?!! in a few hours.?!!?

Man was not meant to fly!

Forum List

Back