Advertisments

I'm not interested and it's annoying to have to click it off to post

Seriously, this is beyond annoying
The site gets revenue by allowing the application, OTH? If you don't want to have them, YOU can do something about it. ..

This is a good summation, though, IMO, it would have been good to include DuckDuck Privacy Essentials.

I'm not receiving any pop up ads. If someone could post a screen shot that would be helpful
1712254265057.png

The site gets revenue by allowing the application, OTH? If you don't want to have them, YOU can do something about it. ..

This is a good summation, though, IMO, it would have been good to include DuckDuck Privacy Essentials.

I shouldn't have to change browsers or intall new apps because of some loon's greed.

I shouldn't have to change browsers or intall new apps because of some loon's greed.
mmmphf.

Suit yourself.

Every site on the internet is that way.

They are all tracking and profiling you. Hell, they do this now? They don't even really need to take polls of the population anymore, they know who is going to win various electoral seats and the presidency, before folks even vote. All by huge computers and companies scooping up folks data and them willingly allowing the scooping up of that data, and crunching of the meta-data.

By voluntarily letting them have your data? They know more about you, than you know about yourself. :lol:

mmmphf.

Suit yourself.

They are all tracking and profiling you. Hell, they do this now? They don't even really need to take polls of the population anymore, they know who is going to win various electoral seats and the presidency, before folks even vote. All by huge computers and companies scoping up folks data and them willingly allowing the scooping up of that data, and crunching of the meta-data.

By letting them have your data? They know more about you than you know about yourself. :lol:

Dude get real , you're just trying to cover for someone that you work for free. You're not bright but it gives you some sort of importance

I'm not interested and it's annoying to have to click it off to post

Seriously, this is beyond annoying
The ads are beyond annoying, but that annoyance may generate a very big appetite.

That is why going to the Fat Shack for lunch is such a good idea.

Half off on Tuesdays.

1712254893795.png

mmmphf.

Suit yourself.

They are all tracking and profiling you. Hell, they do this now? They don't even really need to take polls of the population anymore, they know who is going to win various electoral seats and the presidency, before folks even vote. All by huge computers and companies scooping up folks data and them willingly allowing the scooping up of that data, and crunching of the meta-data.

By voluntarily letting them have your data? They know more about you, than you know about yourself. :lol:
this is different,,
I have an add between every comment and every thread,, and it only happens sometimes,,

Forum List

Back