Acceptable number of Gazans to be killed?

Actually the Gazans have no voice and no power against Hamas who would just as readily kill them or anybody else if they oppose anything Hamas wants to do. We already know Hamas doesn't care one fig about the Palestinians. They're on the record that the tunnels are for the protection of Hamas and not the Palestinians. Hamas puts their rocket launchers on school and hospital grounds and their ammo dumps inside and under schools and hospitals just hoping the Israelis will kill some kids or others they can make to look like genocide victims. Hamas is on record that it isn't their job to protect Palestinians but it's the U.N.'s job.

And meanwhile we see video after video of Palestinians wanting to drive over or stab or shoot or otherwise kill Jews because that is what Hamas has programmed them to think and say. And Hamas, along with all the other Muslim leadership groups, have as their manifesto to kill or drive out all Jews and erase Israel from the face of the Earth.

And Hamas repeats that mandate to this day. And in the face of all that, the IDF does as much as it can reasonably do to not kill Palestinians. They are determined to eradicate Hamas. And I cannot find ANY fault with them for that.

That’s like saying Germans had no role in 1930-1945 Germany.

Your opinion is meaningless.
Rampart kisses Hamas filthy, evil asses with his contemptible answer. Israel is at war yrt again with the same evil scum and has to take them out at long last.
The Palestinians love and celebrate Hamas which uses them for cover. Fine, die with them like Germans and Japanese did in WW II by the hundreds of thousands.
We firebombed their cities and nuked two.
Peace followed didn't it.
IMVO (In My Vaunted Opinion) Hamas has FAR MORE support from the Gazan population and the WORLD WIDE UMMAH than al nabi uncle adolf
had from the general population of Germany---and even less from general
austria and czeh--watevah and italy etc. BUT the denials will abound I do not know how to say "WHO KNEW" in arabic

We love our Good Guy vs. Bad Guy stuff, but I don't see any good guys here.

Hamas commits an ugly, unforgivable atrocity. Israel then responds with what is just this side of genocide, turning much of Gaza into rubble.

I don't know how either party involved can be defended.
“Just this side of genocide.”

Not in a world where words have actual meaning. No.

Two Japanese officers had a competition to see which one could bayonet the most unarmed civilians in China. Their daily counts were published in the Japanese newspaper and the public relished the evil torture murders.

Today, Muslims brainwash their young children to hate Jews, to murder Jews, and you want to protect these future Hamas terrorists, to grow up and continue the savagery for more decades to come?

Kill them all now and have peace thereafter.

Or those who won't see their children murdered or worse or any number of reasons a person might choose to obey rather than martyr themselves.

We should always pause before judging what others do in matters like that when we have not been in that circumstance ourselves.

What do you think happened to Germans who openly protested Hitler once he was placed at the top? Several hundred thousand were arrested for protesting or suspected conspiracy. Tens of thousands were executed.
do you see the parallels , sans execution FF ?....~S~

I get tired of the actions against Gazans being condemned as "genocide" by Israel.

So what number killed from Oct. 7th 2023 to Oct. 7th, 2024 would you find "acceptable""

Note I said "acceptable" Not good or moral

I can accept anything less than 50,000
How many are left?

Forum List

Back