ABC 538 goes live... Trump winning every swing state...

What is your prediction for the pair of Korea's? Will they also join? Will Japan join China?
GWB did not plan to have the Iraq war. Matter of fact he did ask George Tenant then the CIA Director to confirm if Saddam has WMD and Tenant told him yes, it is definite. So of all those who get blame for WMD the biggest villain was George Tenant and not Bush.
The buck stops with Bush. He has always been a gullible soul.

You are confused, and you will remain that way. The Heritage american century movement left Iraq and Iran allied. Thanks to G W Bush.

You made your fateful error in backing MAGA. Such a foolish thing.

The Koreas will remain in defiance of each other. Neither Japan nor China will join each other.
I like the idea that America can be made great. Why does that offend you? You allege Iran and Iraq are joined. Where did that idea come from? I judge you are aware both are Muslim nations? Come on, that joins them.

I retract the question again about Korea. They are common in language, history and more. It shocks me you allege Iran joined Iraq. That shocks the hell out of me. If you are correct, I assure you I will soon be getting verification.

The Koreas will remain in defiance of each other. Neither Japan nor China will join each other.
Forever you mean about the Koreas? Look at Japan and China. They can read the words of each other. They are alleged to be common ancestors. China is amassing power. How long do your predictions last?

Because I'm not a tratior. I took a sacred oath to defend the Constitution against all enemies, foreign and domestic, and the Trump cultists are such domestic enemies. Thus, I must oppose them. I have no choice.

Also, I'm not a whiny coward who is scared into obedience by really dumb propaganda.

And finally, I don't want to roast in Hell for eternity along with the Trump cultists.
So you currently are under this oath? I took the oath too. But it did not turn me against Trump. Trump was president. Had I turned against Trump I would be the Traitor. Which it seems you admit you are.

The only three that matter are MI, WI, and PA. They are all tossups with most independents not answering polls. They broke 2 out of 3 towards Biden last time. We will see.

I like the idea that America can be made great. Why does that offend you? You allege Iran and Iraq are joined. Where did that idea come from? I judge you are aware both are Muslim nations? Come on, that joins them.

I retract the question again about Korea. They are common in language, history and more. It shocks me you allege Iran joined Iraq. That shocks the hell out of me. If you are correct, I assure you I will soon be getting verification.
You know so very little.

1714352816796.png

I like the idea that America can be made great
Well,
The truth is that congress holds the purse strings. And unless the USA has some great new invention/product to begin exporting around the planet that begins to generate wealth....it's gonna be a rough road for a while.

All the main sectors of our economy are in for a rough ride along with yet another banking crisis AND as there are several wars currently being fought, more brewing in South America and Africa...the state of the world is in bad shape.

Well,
The truth is that congress holds the purse strings. And unless the USA has some great new invention/product to begin exporting around the planet that begins to generate wealth....it's gonna be a rough road for a while.

All the main sectors of our economy are in for a rough ride along with yet another banking crisis AND as there are several wars currently being fought, more brewing in South America and Africa...the state of the world is in bad shape.
We live in an unfortunate era where the president is nuts and a Democrat. When that is cured, we can try again to make us great again.

Whatever liberals strategy is, it is failing miserably. More proof that liberals have managed to destroy all faith in mainstream news and legacy media.

The Democrats have sacrificed so much credibility in their years long war against President Trump that I believe their party will catastrophically implode after Trump wins in November.

View attachment 939066

abcnews.go.com/538/trump-leads-swing-state-polls-tied-biden-nationally/story?id=109506070
The only strategy they've got left is in trying to get the vote out by spreading the word Trump is going to win.

The only strategy they've got left is in trying to get the vote out by spreading the word Trump is going to win.
The only chance they've got is to dump Biden and push a consensus candidate. Someone who doesn't offend half the nation out of the gate.

Forum List

Back