Zuckerberg Testifies FBI Acted To Help Biden 2020 Election But We Are Supposed To Believe Trump Raid Wasn't Political?

Already a thread on this.

I'll ask you the same question. Do you have a quote from Zuck?

If so post it.

To save us some time....

You'll say "its in the link"
I'll say "if so, you shouldn't have any trouble posting it"
You'll call me some juvenile name.
I'll point out that you're lying.

So post a quote from Zuck if you can or STFU.

I watched some of it last night on Joe rogan where he said the fbi came to him and said it was Russian disinformation and to censor it. Which all know that laptop wasn't Russian disinformation at all.

But we all know there was a lot of disinformation and propaganda spread by the Biden administration directly and through their sources like most of the msm.

Even cnn was. Their technical director was on camera saying he joined CNN to create propaganda to get trump out of office. Not to report the news, his goal and the goal of cnn was to get trump out of office.

I watched some of it last night on Joe rogan where he said the fbi came to him and said it was Russian disinformation and to censor it. Which all know that laptop wasn't Russian disinformation at all.

But we all know there was a lot of disinformation and propaganda spread by the Biden administration directly and through their sources like most of the msm.

Even cnn was. Their technical director was on camera saying he joined CNN to create propaganda to get trump out of office. Not to report the news, his goal and the goal of cnn was to get trump out of office.

You're linking to Project Veritas as a source. Weren't they prosecuted and found guilty for faking videos???????

If it wasn't for Questionable Sources, the Trump Cult wouldn't have any sources.

If so post it.
To save us some time....
Several quotes, you're welcome...

Speaking on an episode of The Joe Rogan Experience, Zuckerberg explained, "The FBI, I think, basically came to us - some folks on our team - and was like, 'Hey, just so you know, like, you should be on high alert… We thought that there was a lot of Russian propaganda in the 2016 election. We have it on notice that, basically, there's about to be some kind of dump of that's similar to that. So just be vigilant.’"
Zuckerberg acknowledged that "the distribution on Facebook was decreased" of the New York Post’s story about Hunter Biden's laptop, noting, "fewer people saw it than would've otherwise."
When asked by Joe Rogan how many people had been deprived of the information, Zuckerberg responded, "I don't know off the top of my head, but it's - it's meaningful."

You're linking to Project Veritas as a source. Weren't they prosecuted and found guilty for faking videos???????

If it wasn't for Questionable Sources, the Trump Cult wouldn't have any sources.
so was nbc and cbs

Several quotes, you're welcome...

Speaking on an episode of The Joe Rogan Experience, Zuckerberg explained, "The FBI, I think, basically came to us - some folks on our team - and was like, 'Hey, just so you know, like, you should be on high alert… We thought that there was a lot of Russian propaganda in the 2016 election. We have it on notice that, basically, there's about to be some kind of dump of that's similar to that. So just be vigilant.’"
Zuckerberg acknowledged that "the distribution on Facebook was decreased" of the New York Post’s story about Hunter Biden's laptop, noting, "fewer people saw it than would've otherwise."
When asked by Joe Rogan how many people had been deprived of the information, Zuckerberg responded, "I don't know off the top of my head, but it's - it's meaningful."

Thanks for confirming no discussion about Hunter's laptop took place between the FBI and Facebook.

Your imagination doesn't count.

If so post it.

To save us some time....

You didn't see the interview?

Has Falsely Breaking In (FBI) tried to snatch Trump away from Secret Service yet????

Your post is not only self-defeating; you're admitting that the media makes up news....which it does!

Your post is not only self-defeating; you're admitting that the media makes up news....which it does!

Project Veritas isn't "Media". It's a far right conspiracy theory group, who will say or do anything to get the film they want, and then edit it to say whatever they wish to say. They're the very definition of "fake news".

Project Veritas isn't "Media". It's a far right conspiracy theory group, who will say or do anything to get the film they want, and then edit it to say whatever they wish to say. They're the very definition of "fake news".
Which is why I don't get along with ideologues.

When were either of these networks prosecuted for faking videos? I tried a google search and got this response:

"It looks like there aren't many great matches for your search"
they were treated the same as the network you mentioned

This is what fascism looks like.
Actually it is what Chicago politics looks like. Obama brought that unique style of corrupt politics to the D.C. Swamp.

Forum List

Back