Zuckerberg knocks Twitter for fact-checking Trump, says private companies shouldn't be 'the arbiter of truth', will be interviewed Thursday @ FOX News

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
  • Banned
EZDIKMSWAAAink7

Trump just tweeted this story

ROFLMFAO

Well, isn't he the pot calling the kettle black

Facebook scrubbed their site of Q postings
Digital platforms shouldn't be the 'arbitrator of truth'...
He should take his own fucking advice

Trump just tweeted this story

I agree with his opinion. I may have to share my account banning because I am a "bot" (even though I've confirmed my account twice already in the past) with the WH. I'm not an American, but I'm supportive of the U.S and all that we in the West have to ensure are protected for future generations. Twitter has a problem with it, even as I've NEVER engaged in hateful speech, racism or threats to anyone.

As my generation gets older (and really my generation was not particularly courageous, but we at least knew what we were not...communists), I think we have to remind the younger generation why they like all TV shows that are set in the 1980s. Liberty is vital. Free speech is the most basic expression and it must be defended in the online world.

I'd like to be locked in a room with Zuckerborg.
He's got the right cracker now..
Pardon me while I play State Baby.

Yeah, I'm not gonna anally rape him, though...eww!

I think Zuckerberg's "integrity" is all designed to insure his self preservation. If he believes private companies should not be arbiters of truth why is Facebook treating conservatives like pariahs then?

Last edited:
Private companies shouldn't be the arbiter of truth. The government should. This has been his mantra for at least the last year or two. Have to pardon my skepticism there Zuck.

Private companies shouldn't be the arbiter of truth. The government should. This has been his mantra for at least the last year or two. Have to pardon my skepticism there Zuck.
r57u5rk96j151.jpg

There we go.

Fully expected from you, Herr Himmler.
I don't understand? Are you two agreeing or disagreeing with Mark Zuckerberg's position that the government rather than private companies regulate the content on their sites?

r57u5rk96j151.jpg

There we go.

I don't understand? Are you two agreeing or disagreeing with Mark Zuckerberg's position that the government rather than private companies regulate the content on their sites?
He didn't say that moron

r57u5rk96j151.jpg

There we go.

He didn't say that moron
Where have you been? He has been pushing that for years now.

“Even if I’m not going to agree with every regulation in the near term, I do think it’s going to be the thing that helps creates trust and better governance of the internet and will benefit everyone, including us over the long term,” Zuckerberg told an audience at the Munich Security Conference.
That's just from a few months ago.

Would you like links to news articles confirming this or more quotes directly from him? Just let me know which side of the isle you are on because the reporting isn't partisan on this issue.

r57u5rk96j151.jpg

There we go.

dudmuck is a fucking Nazi. I fully expected him to viciously attack Zuckerberg the moment he broke with the leftist cabal and refused to continue censoring conservative views.

dudmuck is a little Heinrich Himmler smearing those who oppose the party.

Forum List

Back