Zone1 Zone 1 Bumps

Is it ok to bump old threads in Religion and Ethics?

• No. It is forbidden

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes. Unless it is reported

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

presonorek

Gold Member
Jun 7, 2015
Alabama
I am seeing a lot of threads in Zone 1 being bumped but I don’t want to report it.

What is the logic behind this rule and why does it need to be reported in order to be enforced? It is happening a lot in the “Religion and Ethics” thread.

Maybe I don’t understand the rule completely or what its motive is.

It's because those threads were started back when those forums weren't underneath zone 1 rules.

It's because those threads were started back when those forums weren't underneath zone 1 rules.

There are thirteen threads on the first page of “Religion and Ethics” that were started before it was part of Zone 1. I’m scared. What should I do?

Run around in circles and scream your head off.

I did that a few days ago when I first noticed it. That didn’t help so I tried crying in the corner. I be durned if that didn’t work. Starting this thread is my third attempt to address this mess.

I did that a few days ago when I first noticed it. That didn’t help so I tried crying in the corner. I be durned if that didn’t work. Starting this thread is my third attempt to address this mess.

You're being sarcastic right?

What would we do in a political discussion community if we didn't have safe zones?

I have considered that. That’s what I thought about doing at first but my sissy side won over. That’s when I decided to run around in circles screaming.

Partially. However, I do have an aversion to rules that aren’t enforced. So I really would like to see a clean up on aisle five or in this case Zone 1.

If the rule isn’t going to be enforced then it provides evidence that the rule really wasn’t that important. That logic spreads and people start thinking, “Hmmm what other rule isn’t important?”

It’s fine I suppose. I guess I’ll just start reporting it from now on.

Clearly he is not.

Now, lets get back to that bridge I was telling you about. I assure you it is a steal...

I’m only half way joking. See for yourself:

4034FB75-AAAD-4F70-9730-19FD51EA64D7.png

Three out of the top 5 threads were started before May 27, 2022. Does this look like a joke to you? I didn’t fabricate this image. Go to the “Religion and Ethics” forum and see for yourself.

I have no idea what to do about it but to start reporting threads en masse.

There are thirteen threads on the first page of “Religion and Ethics” that were started before it was part of Zone 1. I’m scared. What should I do?

Have you tried rolling on your back and peeing on your belly yet?

The mods cannot be expected to know that you are their kind of poster without a proper show of abject deference, you know.

........or posting endless leftist extremist crap, either one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back