Zogby: Obama +3

The Paperboy

Times Square
Aug 26, 2008
Times Square
Democrat Barack Obama has a narrow 3-point lead in the U.S. presidential race on Republican John McCain less than a month before the election, according to a Reuters/C-SPAN/Zogby poll released on Tuesday

Link here

Zogby's been narrower than the others this entire season.

More to the point... T R E N D S...

wh08gen.htm

WH2008: General

You're in bad shape, paperboy... could change, but it doesn't look that way, so I'm not sure why you're celebrating polls and posting the one with the narrowest lead.

Ah well.. it's that whole credibility thing you don't care about.

Cheers.

You're in bad shape, paperboy... could change, but it doesn't look that way, so I'm not sure why you're celebrating polls and posting the one with the narrowest lead.

Ah well.. it's that whole credibility thing you don't care about.

Cheers.

You're talking to a Tampa Bay Rays fan. We know what it's like to be underdogs! CBS and Zogby both show it very, very close. Uphill battle for sure but the victory will be all the sweeter! :D

Jillian, I disagree, most people are at least that stupid........many of the posts on here are offered as evidence.
Maybe the powerless feel like they can exert some kind of twisted power play by fouling the polls, or maybe they forget who they are voting for. Howard Stern sent Sal out into the street to interview people on the election last week. He asked people who they were voting for then asigned the policys of the other candidate AND the opposite VP pick to that candidate and all but one went for it hook line and sinker. It was very funny and at the same time a little disturbing to hear Obama voters say they like the idea of a woman VP and on the other side that they think Biden and Mcain would get the job done.
Either way, I think most people are that stupid.

Jillian, I disagree, most people are at least that stupid........many of the posts on here are offered as evidence.
Maybe the powerless feel like they can exert some kind of twisted power play by fouling the polls, or maybe they forget who they are voting for. Howard Stern sent Sal out into the street to interview people on the election last week. He asked people who they were voting for then asigned the policys of the other candidate AND the opposite VP pick to that candidate and all but one went for it hook line and sinker. It was very funny and at the same time a little disturbing to hear Obama voters say they like the idea of a woman VP and on the other side that they think Biden and Mcain would get the job done.
Either way, I think most people are that stupid.

You might be right, particularly given the last two presidential elections.

You're talking to a Tampa Bay Rays fan. We know what it's like to be underdogs! CBS and Zogby both show it very, very close. Uphill battle for sure but the victory will be all the sweeter! :D

Oh...I'm not saying it's impossible. But we all know that McCain is nowhere NEAR where he wants to be today. Rasmussen has Obama up by +8 AGAIN... and he only has limited time to turn things around. My point was I don't understand the spam when it doesn't look good for you.

BTW, I'm a Mets fan. I feel your pain. :badgrin:

Oh...I'm not saying it's impossible. But we all know that McCain is nowhere NEAR where he wants to be today. Rasmussen has Obama up by +8 AGAIN... and he only has limited time to turn things around. My point was I don't understand the spam when it doesn't look good for you.

BTW, I'm a Mets fan. I feel your pain. :badgrin:

One man's SPAM is another man's FAN.

Gotta keep the troops moral high despite Obama and the MSM attempts to say it's all over.

Forum List

Back