Zip-a-Dee-Doo-Dah

Tom Horn

Gold Member
Aug 31, 2015
NEARBY
Comey the Clown would have you believe the FBI "examined" 650,000 Hillary/Huma's emails in 8 days. There are 86,400 seconds in a day. Comey the Clown says they went through 81,250 emails a day.....that's a little over a second an email. Remember now, each of these emails has to be looked at in terms of it's date, it's subject-matter, which agency it involves and what that agency's security level was on that particular subject....in 1.2 seconds...because you'll believe pretty much anything.
yo2.gif

comey-is-rejected-for-inspector-clouseau-i8380.jpg

Comey the Clown would have you believe the FBI "examined" 650,000 Hillary/Huma's emails in 8 days. There are 86,400 seconds in a day. Comey the Clown says they went through 81,250 emails a day.....that's a little over a second an email. Remember now, each of these emails has to be looked at in terms of it's date, it's subject-matter, which agency it involves and what that agency's security level was on that particular subject....in 1.2 seconds...because you'll believe pretty much anything.
yo2.gif

It sounded like Comey was facing a revolt, so he dealt with it

• Banned
yo2.gif

It sounded like Comey was facing a revolt, so he dealt with it

Barry the Fairy was going to fire him for violating the Hatch Act and Jimmy-poo didn't want to lose his limo and big desk.

You people ever hear of the computer, they have been around awhile and can do tasks like comparing emails much quicker than a human can. A company called IBM built a popular line of computers that could accomplish the task................ back in the 50's.

800px-IBM_Electronic_Data_Processing_Machine_-_GPN-2000-001881.jpg

"Barry the Fairy was going to fire him for violating the Hatch Act and Jimmy-poo didn't want to lose his limo and big desk."

^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^:)

Last edited:
You people ever hear of the computer, they have been around awhile and can do tasks like comparing emails much quicker than a human can. A company called IBM built a popular line of computers that could accomplish the task................ back in the 50's.

Sounds like wizardry to me.

Actually, that was just an adding machine, it was no where near capable of reading and parsing e-mails.

Today as well, computers can look for words or phrases, but it would require massive human effort to review all the potential hits. You can't just tell a Computer to find anything suspicious.

You really know nothing about computers. Nice searching for pics though on the Internet, that is your speed

Yeah, I know a little about computers and I know you can maybe SORT an email a second but show me a software program that can read and diagnose one in a second....you're full of beans.

Yeah, cool, thanks.
I imagine they just searched on the key words like "Benghazi video" and "bleach bit" and "devil." And when those came up negative they gave Hillary another "all clear" ruling.

It does not take much for the FBI head to make some very quick monumental final rulings... shocking really. Almost as deft at it as Loretta Lynch.

Meta data mining software, pretty standard stuff, legal firms leverage it all the time. Trump doesn't use email at all, of course he doesn't understand any of this technology. But he shoots is mouth off and his minions don't bother to investigate further.

Yeah, I know a little about computers and I know you can maybe SORT an email a second but show me a software program that can read and diagnose one in a second....you're full of beans.

If all they were looking for were emails marked as classified then it would have been easy. All they had to search for was "classified".

New Topics

Forum List

Back