Zionists should be at least as honest as Hitler

patrickcaturday

Feb 25, 2012
Rep System: Opted back in for a while.
Hitler is one of the most despicable and heinous men in history.
However the one thing that can be said about him is that he at least was honest about his intentions as perverted as they were. One of his intentions was Lebehensraum which was the expansion of a Greater German Reich into eastern Europe and the replacement of the Slavic peoples with good German Farmers.

I think that the Zionists should be at least as honest and admit that they desire Eretz Israel HaShlema which as I understand it is a Greater Israel that stretches from the Brook of Egypt to the Tigris. This Greater Israel would encompass what is now Israel and the Occupied Territories, Southern Lebanon, Southern Syria, all of Jordan, part of Iraq and part of the Sinai. This is the vision that was embraced by the early Zionists and I think that it is still held in secret by many Zionists today. I would respect them more if they would just come out and say it !!!

Last edited:
However the one thing that can be said about him is that he at least was honest about his intentions as perverted as they were. One of his intentions was Lebehensraum which was the expansion of a Greater German Reich into eastern Europe and the replacement of the Slavic peoples with good German Farmers.

I think that the Zionists should be at least as honest and admit that they desire Eretz Israel HaShlema which as I understand it is a Greater Israel that stretches from the Brook of Egypt to the Tigris. This Greater Israel would encompass what is now Israel and the Occupied Territories, Southern Lebanon, Southern Syria, all of Jordan, part of Iraq and part of the Sinai. This is the vision that was embraced by the early Zionists and I think that it is still held in secret by many Zionists today. I would respect them more if they would just come out and say it !!!
Hitler had NO redeming qualities, no matter what his intentions. He did no favors for anyone or anything. Period.

Hitler had NO redeming qualities, no matter what his intentions. He did no favors for anyone or anything. Period.

I never said that he had any redeeming qualities all I said was that he was honest about his perverted intentions. I sort of resent the implications of your post that I was praising him. As I indicated at the beginning of the first post there is nothing to be admired about this henious man. Maybe however I am being to sensative about your post, I hope that is the case and I will act as if it is.

Last edited:

I never said that he had any redeeming qualities all I said was that he was honest about his perverted intentions. I sort of resent the implications of your post that I was praising him. As I indicated at the beginning of the first post there is nothing to be admired about this henious man. Maybe however I am being to sensative about your post, I hope that is the case and I will act as if it is.
Hitler wasn't honest about anything. (That's implying your original statement was not true.)

OUTSTANDING POST PATRICK! You have a very fine brain. Those Zionists say they want peace. So what do they do? They make peace offerings to Palestinians of all people, build a security fence & concede them their own land to keep them in Israel when all the non Israeli Palestinian citizens want is to be free of Israel.

OUTSTANDING POST PATRICK! You have a very fine brain. Those Zionists say they want peace. So what do they do? They make peace offerings to Palestinians of all people, build a security fence & concede them their own land to keep them in Israel when all the non Israeli Palestinian citizens want is to be free of Israel.

Which part of Iraq do we get? do we get BAGHDAD? how about egypt----don't we get ALEXANDRIA historially Alexandria had LOTS OF JEWS I think we are supposed to get Alexandria any part of the USA how about BROOKLYN?

"It's Istanbul, not Constantinople." And they call it Peaceful Islam.

Which part of Iraq do we get? do we get BAGHDAD? how about egypt----don't we get ALEXANDRIA historially Alexandria had LOTS OF JEWS I think we are supposed to get Alexandria any part of the USA how about BROOKLYN?

Hitler was not "honest", he kept lying. First, he said he "only" wanted Austria, then "only" a part of France, then "only" building the German army up, then "only" a part of Czech, then "only" the rest of Czech, then "only" a part of Poland, which is where the Allies drew the red line. Also, those much greater dimensions of Eretz Yisroel that you speak of, are mentioned only once or twice in the Bible. The vast majority of times that Eretz Yisroel is mentioned in the Bible, it refers to the space between the Mediteranean Sea to the Jordan River, which is one-tenth of one per-cent of the land mass in the Middle East. "Greater Israel" is not nearly the size of the Roman Empire, though it might sound that way. It's the size of New Jersey.

Last edited:

Hitler was not "honest", he kept lying. First, he said he "only" wanted Austria, then "only" a part of France, then "only" building the German army up, then "only" apart of Czech, then "only" the rest of Czech, then "only" a part of Poland, which is where the Allies drew the red line. Also, those much greater dimensions of Eretz Yisroel that you speak of, are mentioned only once or twice in the Bible. The vast majority of times that Eretz Yisroel is mentioned in the Bible, it refers to the space between the Mediteranean Sea to the Jordan River, which is one-tenth of one per-cent of the land mass in the Middle East. "Greater Israel" is not nearly the size of the Roman Empire, though it might sound that way. It's the size of New Jersey.

Size is not the issue------an ISRAEL the size of a pin head SCARES THE JIHADIST PIGS TO DEATH---------it is a SYMBOL of the FAILURE OF THEIR DEPRAVED TOTALITARIAN CALIPHATE FILTH In order to understand-----think of the Statues of Buddha that the jerks in Afghanistan bombed Just the fact that they existed symbolized the DEFEAT OF THE "CALIPHATE" In Saudi arabia-----a christmas card throws the post office into disarray IT FRIGHTENS THEM they feel a NEED to destroy it to PROVE THAT THEIR "god" IS MORE POWERFUL

When Jews lie, they're speaking their natural language. But, Israel's expansionist desire is an open secret. Look at the the two blue bars, representing rivers, on Israel's flag. Look at their land grabs, in spite of being driven back a few times.

When Jews lie, they're speaking their natural language. But, Israel's expansionist desire is an open secret. Look at the the two blue bars, representing rivers, on Israel's flag. Look at their land grabs, in spite of being driven back a few times.

the fantasies of jihadist dung lumps are so cute two rivers ----ass up ass hole not only stinks------it EMITS

New Topics

Forum List

Back