Zionists Control You

Paul Revere

Mar 4, 2007
Fayetteville, PA.
markglenn2.jpg
It is utterly amazing at how easy Christians can be fooled. Sick minded Christian Zionists such as Farwell and Hagee are more than happy to lead, just keep passing that donation plate. So they program you in to supporting a group of people and a nation that quite literally despises you. These so called Christian leaders openly worship those associated with a religion that rejects every single significant tenet of Christianity (whereas in comparison, Islam does not).
http://www.crescentandcross.com/pri...es&author=mark_glenn&subpage1=their_own_words

Not many Christians even know the difference between Judaism and Zionism. Not many (NONE that I have encountered) know that Israel’s persecution of the Palestinians is equivalent of a holocaust. These so called followers of Christ foolishly display their denial and pharisaical hypocrisy dressed in end times hate. Love and mercy are not given to their brothers and sisters in Christ but to the synagogue of Satan.
http://www.crescentandcross.com/home/pics/060508_amir1.jpg

The Zionist have become masters of deception. They have distorted the treatment of Jews in WWII and used that tragic part of history as a tool to manipulate whole societies. Now if any one points out any wrong action on the part of the Israeli government, the cry of “Anti-Semite” is raised. The fear of being labeled “Anti-Semite” has become so great, that the Zionist Supremacist agenda has a free pass to do what they please without due scrutiny. Personally, I am tired of having their dogma sick’d on me.

The Zionist have infiltrated high positions of the US government. Just watch as for yourself as the candidates for the 2008 Presidential election, grovel for the approval of Israel with there public statements of concern for what is best for Israel. Then watch for public statements from these same people concerning what is in the best interest of the United States. There will not be any.

The stakes are high. The United States is in foreign control. We pay so Israeli can play. We fight their wars. We die for a foreign country that considers us equivalent to cattle (goyim = cattle or chattel property). They use financial aid from us as if our tax money is their countries personal ATM.

Israel is a country that practices both racism and slavery. Different races have different color license plates for their cars and restrictions apply to were certain color plates are allowed to drive. Mixed marriage is forbidden and white women are captured and forced into legal sex slavery. The US media is not allowed to speak of these evils or anything negative concerning Israel. Those that are in control of the media, control the propaganda we are fed. They determine the slant to the story or even if any of the story is told. They shape the thoughts and views of the viewers. They control your minds and your opinion. Your opinions are based on incomplete and in many cases outright false information, if you rely only on the corporate media.
http://www.natall.com/who-rules-america/

We are fortunate to have the internet and an alternative media and we do not have to rely on the lying mainstream corporate media. The media is neither liberal nor conservative, it is simply corrupted and compromised, beholden to the dictates of its elitist masters. Use the gift of the alternative media. Become informed!

Thankfully, due to the scrutiny that Israel is getting in the alternative media, worried Jews are coming forward at last in large numbers and speaking out against the Jewish Zionist Supremacist Agenda.
http://www.wakeupfromyourslumber.com/node/1053

I am left to wonder if the citizens of the US will awaken. Will Americans remain asleep if the Israeli Mossad were to sink an American ship to force the Iran war? What will it take to awaken the Americans before it is too late?

“I am a Jew. I am an Israeli. I am a Zionist, and I am both racially and intellectually superior to you, the non Jew. For your lies, your pathetic stupidity, and your anti-Semitism, your people will suffer under punishment of the world’s future super power, Israel! Jews are superior to dirty blooded non-Jews like you… Beware, for your kind will come to fear us. The coming thirty years will make your eyes twitch my Gentile… I am a Jew, you are not. I have the privilege of having God by my side.” Orri Joseph Abraham (14 years old)

“We are Judeo-Nazis, and why not? If your nice civilized parents, rather than writing books about their love for humanity had instead come to Israel and killed six million Arabs, what would have happened? Sure, two or three nasty pages would have been written in the history books, and we would have been called all sorts of names, but we would be here today as a nation of 25 million. What you don’t seem to understand is that the dirty work of Zionism is not finished yet, far from it.” - Ariel Sharon 1982

Anti-Semitism such as the above is beyond reprehensible. You should be ashamed of yourself - but I doubt you have the ethical composition.

its about the global elite the Illuminati it is not a Jewish conspiracy but like all of the worlds great religions its roots of course go back to the holy land
the Zionist the Jewish elite are certainly involved as are the British , dutch and European elite, the bilderbergs,the bones men, the grovers Rothschild .Rockefeller's and Hearst all part of the same mafia

The OP is spreading the worst type of bigoted propaganda. This is no differnent than posting a thread about blacks being genetically less intelligence or Irish being all drunks, imo.

I'm surprised the management allows such blatant hateful propaganda spewing. It's certainly not debate.

I bet that there is no ethnic group in America that would stand to be treated as Israel treats the pals...

funny that someone would try to sweep human violence under a rug "as if the pals deserve what death they get" and then, ironically, claim that palestinian consideration is equivilent to saying blacks are genetically inferior.

funny.. but a bit more pathetic.

I guess non-christians and non-jews just don't qualify for the same human consideration as the chosen and their cult step-son.

:eusa_wall:

PS...

no humans are immune to violent behaviour just because your dogma convinces you that an ethnic population is "chosen"

Suspicious Fire Destroys Synagogue of Anti-Zionist Rabbi Who Attended Iran-Sponsored Holocaust Denial Conference
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,263181,00.html

"It may in the future be found to be accidental, but at this time we're treating it as a suspicious fire and we're investigating it as such," said Sgt. Daniel Hyman of the Ramapo Police Department, which provides services to Monsey, about 35 miles north of New York City.

The Neturei Karta has been the target of threats in the recent past because of their involvement in the anti-Zionism movement. The group has been widely criticized by other Jewish groups.

"Anybody who would like to reveal to the world their opposition to this political, national movement of Zionism is attacked," said Rabbi Yisroel Dovid Weiss of the Neturei Karta.

:eusa_shhh:

Psssssttttt...

Racial/ethnic/religious bigotry is still vile even if you've concocted an internally consistent bit of sophistry to justify it.

Too bad pals are not human enough to qualify for protection from "Racial/ethnic/religious bigotry" like jews and christians are in your mind..

If you need to label me an antisemite and burn my house down for not blindly towing the zionist line then so be it. Just make sure you also label me a terrorist while lighting the fuse too.. Screaming holocaust loses it's edge after allowing Israel to treat pals like germans treated jews.

I dare you to find one post in which I depict Palestinians as being lesser humans.

Here's a little clue: you won't succeed.

The Palestinians would, however, be more sympathetic if they didn't strap bombs to their own children.

Just sayin'.

so, too, would be the defense of the state of israel if they were not busy treating pals like the 13 american colonies treated THEIR natives.

"Racial/ethnic/religious bigotry is still vile even if you've concocted an internally consistent bit of sophistry to justify it."

so, it's bigotry to be concerned for the humanity in palestine that bleeds red blood just as any jew in israel? it's just an "internally consistent bit of sophistry" to allow pals the same human consideration as a jewish population being ground under the same heel of aparthied? I wonder if a white person in south africa in the 80s might have thought the same thing.

we seem to have a huge population on this thread of ignorant fools, who dont know all the facts, and who are blantantly so biased, and anti-semetic, that they dont even deserve a response. For their hatred is so evident, they cannot even pretend to be fair minded because they are not.

The palestinian terrorists hide out in huge civilian populations, and then use their kids as martys, funny, since they teach their kids to go die, for nothing anyway. Its very hypocritical.

But you anti-semitic fools, believe everything your media tells you, without thinking.:eusa_naughty:

are NOT palestinians, they are jews, christians and arabs.

Yet, funny, how you so called palestinian defenders dont mention the muslim conquests of 632-636.

Or how 800,000 jews were expelled from from 57 muslims countries when israel was re-born.

You anti-semities dont know your history, dont want israel to exist, and dont want to know all the facts.

The jews were expelled from israel 2,000 years ago, and i dont remember them blowing themselves up. Secondly, The germans, rounded up every jew, from every country in europe, the so-called palestinians are only in one country. Second, the jews have 1 million arabs in israel. Third, their is no gassing going on, no creamatoriums, no concentrations camps.

And last time i checked, the germans out numbered the jews. while the palestinians, have as many if not more then the jews.

Nice try anti-semite. Get your facts straight before you open your mouth

This is another tool, the anti-semites use.

Here is the problem with your theory.

Blacks were not blowing up whites in clubs, and pizza parlors, blacks were not saying, lets kill all whites.

The palestinians after being offered 95% of the west bank and all of gaza in 2000, decided the best response was a 2nd round of terrorism

There is no aparteid in israel. Your just an anti-semite looking for an excuse for your hatred, but I am much smarter then you pal

:eusa_boohoo: , they look for a reason to hate jews, to justify their hatred.

Name me one group in america that blows up pizza parlors filled with innocent children,

name me one group that attacks innocent civilians for no reason, because they want to kill the other ethnic group.

It doesnt exist. Nice try anti-semites, But im smarter then all of you put together.

As far as human rights go, The israelies have a human right to exist, which you wont admit, you do NOT support, because you only condemn israel, for so-called atrocities.

When you have a legitimate criticism, I'll hear you, till then, enjoy your s.s. uniform, and your american nazi party.

:eusa_snooty:

we seem to have a huge population on this thread of ignorant fools, who dont know all the facts, and who are blantantly so biased, and anti-semetic, that they dont even deserve a response. For their hatred is so evident, they cannot even pretend to be fair minded because they are not.

The palestinian terrorists hide out in huge civilian populations, and then use their kids as martys, funny, since they teach their kids to go die, for nothing anyway. Its very hypocritical.

But you anti-semitic fools, believe everything your media tells you, without thinking.:eusa_naughty:

You assume that anyone willing to remove jews in israel from the pedestal they are currently enjoying for the sake of common humanity simply hates jews.. but.. I guess it is easier to scream antisemite than to actually consider humanity outside of your team jersey, eh?

teach their kids to go die?

the same can be said about ANY conflict between nations of people. Im betting you don't hold the same standard for Americans sending their youth to Iraq.

Like I said.. If you need to label me and burn my house down like the above jew that DARED to question zionism then be my guest. Meanwhile, keep on ignoring the treatment of pals since, apparently, only jews feel the pain of being dominated by another ethnic group. You'll see what you want to see just like the masses of germans that allowed Hitler to bring his final solution to fruition.

uh oh.. I bet that REALLY makes your label arm twitch!

The jews were expelled from israel 2,000 years ago, and i dont remember them blowing themselves up. Secondly, The germans, rounded up every jew, from every country in europe, the so-called palestinians are only in one country. Second, the jews have 1 million arabs in israel. Third, their is no gassing going on, no creamatoriums, no concentrations camps.

And last time i checked, the germans out numbered the jews. while the palestinians, have as many if not more then the jews.

Nice try anti-semite. Get your facts straight before you open your mouth

string together any rationalized excuse you need to, buddy. Native Americans and Latinos were expelled from the United States LESS THAN 200 years ago and I bet you don't wave the Atzlan banner with such vigor. I know I know.. calling out the double standard is a sure sign of hating jews!

Got your molitov cocktail ready? Im sure you don't define such behaviour as terrorism when the product of a jewish hand.. By all means.. make sure you cry about suicide bombs (suicide attacks certainly being no invention of palestinians, no less) while cluster bombing the hell out of muslim civilians. They are less than chosen so im sure it will be alright.

:eusa_shifty:

string together any rationalized excuse you need to, buddy. Native Americans and Latinos were expelled from the United States LESS THAN 200 years ago and I bet you don't wave the Atzlan banner with such vigor. I know I know.. calling out the double standard is a sure sign of hating jews!

You are correct to a point, except, native americans werent expelled from the united states, just their land. If they would have been expelled from the u.s. they would have been sent to canada. But, I digress. Yes, what happened to the native americans, was terrible. Now about the latinos, they actually were kicked off their land. I dont see anything hateful, or mean-spirited about pointing that out.

Got your molitov cocktail ready? Im sure you don't define such behaviour as terrorism when the product of a jewish hand.

Your actually wrong about that. when a man in hebron killed 24 innocent palestinains in a mosque, in 1994, I consider that terrorism, when the jews blew up the king david hotel that was terrorism. But, the jews also, blew up german trains and other things during the war, I dont consider that terrorism. Now, let me make my distinction very clear. If an israeli soldier accidently kills a palestinian civilians, that is not terrorism, because their was no intent to kill, but when palestinian terrorists target innocent men, women, and children, that is terrorism. You could make an argument, that palestinians targetting idf soldiers is not terrorism, i would disagree with you, but its not anti-semitic to say that because, its a logical argument. Their is a difference between being completely biased, and saying jews bad, palestinian good, and saying this policy is bad. I dont agree with the settlements for example, and I do not support any jewish civilian, committing an act of terrorism against a palestinian or a idf soldier purposefully killing a palestinian. You seem to think, that I agree with every policy israel does, and, that israel says so, it makes it right. On the contrary, i try to be as fair as possible, I admit my biases, but do you admit yours?. I simply think, israel has the right and moral obligation to protect its citizens from terroristic acts purposefully carried out by palestinians.

By all means.. make sure you cry about suicide bombs (suicide attacks certainly being no invention of palestinians, no less) while cluster bombing the hell out of muslim civilians. They are less than chosen so im sure it will be alright.

This is another tool, the anti-semites use.

Here is the problem with your theory.

Blacks were not blowing up whites in clubs, and pizza parlors, blacks were not saying, lets kill all whites.

The palestinians after being offered 95% of the west bank and all of gaza in 2000, decided the best response was a 2nd round of terrorism

There is no aparteid in israel. Your just an anti-semite looking for an excuse for your hatred, but I am much smarter then you pal

Are you kidding me? So, just because the method for violence wasn't a siocide bomb South African violence during the aparthied years doesn't count? HAHAHA! typical of someone who would suspend disbelief in order to believe bullshit as truth...

I guess these are all examples of jew hating antisemites..

The 30-member research team examined the nature and extent of violence during South Africa’s transition from apartheid rule to democracy. They focused on six areas: revenge violence and vigilantism, ex-combatants, foreigners (immigrants), hostels and hostel residents, state security forces, and taxi violence. The resulting series of reports, the Violence and Transition Series, comprises a set of self-contained, but interrelated, documents that explore violence between 1980 and 2000.
http://www.idrc.ca/en/ev-45629-201-1-DO_TOPIC.html

One night soon after Jonathan Jansen returned to his South African home, a neighbor was shot in the head and killed.
"I was shaken the next morning," said Jansen, who received his doctorate in education from Stanford University last year. "In my 12th floor office, I decided it was important to take five minutes at the beginning of the day, close my eyes and get everything out of my system.
"Just then, I heard the sound of AK47s - 'rat-a-tat-tat-tat' - out in the street. I looked out the window, and eight young men were robbing a bank. I decided my idea was probably not going to work."
He was going to try again at lunchtime, relaxing over some newspapers. At 12:30 p.m., he returned to his Johannesburg office for a quiet lunch with a bundle of reading.
"But there, on the front page of the first newspaper: Five people were killed on the trains the previous day.
"It is extremely traumatic to observe the constant and endless sea of violence in South Africa. I want to attempt to unravel its causes," Jansen told an audience at Stanford's Bechtel International Center in early November.
http://news-service.stanford.edu/pr/92/921110Arc2038.html

and the REAL fly in your ointment:

South African union joins boycott of Israel

Workers union representing 1.2 million extols CUPE Ontario’s boycott of Israel, which it calls ‘an apartheid nation.’ Union President Madisha: Atrocities committed against the Palestinians pale in comparison to those committed by the erstwhile apartheid regime in South Africa
http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-3260201,00.html

I know.. talk about a nation of jew hating antisemites!

I mean.. who would think that SOUTH AFRICA knows what the hell it is talking about regarding an Aparthied situation anyway? Must be because they want to throw a jew down a well or something!

now, resume your label machine since calling me an ad hominem and running away into the comforting arms of purposfully nieve American christians is about as deep as your ability to percieve this issue gets.

Anyone else qualify for free land according to some mythic burning bush realtors while we are at it? Can the mexicans and native americans hop on that bandwagon too?

criticizing an israeli policy i.e. settlement in west bank, and gaza, and the occupation of the west bank and gaza. I would not say or think you an anti-semite to say america was once a terroristic state for slavery against black, its discrimination against irish, jews, gays, athiests. And sexual slavery, going on all over the world

Do you understand what im trying to say?

Israel is not perfect, but its not the devil either.

Forum List

Back