Zionist trolls who infect the internet

al Haq

Dec 16, 2009
If you have ever visited a blog or on-line discussion group on the Middle East you have doubtless had the misfortune to run into them.

They are known by the language they use: depraved sexual insults, bile, bigotry, threats, disinformation and character assassination. That’s right: I’m talking about “hasbarats,” Zionist trolls who infect the Internet with hasbara, pro-Israel propaganda. Of course, mainstream media hasbarats have been around for decades, as have “hasbaratchiks,” fifth-columns in foreign governments who subvert national policies to serve Israel. The Internet, though, is the latest, some might say the greatest, propaganda playground, and Israel cannot cope with factual, passionate, well-documented stories that expose its war crimes and unrepentant criminality.

If you’ve come across a hasbarat, on-line or otherwise, you have learned that no amount of reasoned argument or intellectual maturity has any effect. That’s because hasbarats don’t care if they come across as ignorant, obnoxious, nasty or inane. All that matters for them is sabotaging criticism of Israel and support for Muslims. They’re like anti-intellectual stink bombs: designed to cause maximum discomfort but have little if any real power.

ZIONIST TROLLS WHO INFECT THE INTERNET Desertpeace

I myself have noticed this, and the anti-zionist trolls as well. Both are equally as despicable if you ask me.

Most people find civilized, well-reasoned debate to be far more informative and persuasive than childishness, no matter what one's political leanings. Trolls may certainly be entertaining, but they don't add any credibility to their side's argument, and often detract from it.

I myself have noticed this, and the anti-zionist trolls as well. Both are equally as despicable if you ask me.

Most people find civilized, well-reasoned debate to be far more informative and persuasive than childishness, no matter what one's political leanings. Trolls may certainly be entertaining, but they don't add any credibility to their side's argument, and often detract from it.

I fully agree with your statement.

I know it's a dream, albeit one worth having, a dream nonetheless.

Wouldn't it be great if the people of the mideast, and actually all the people of the world, decided to expend their efforts towards how much we have in common rather than what makes us different?

I know, a dream, like I said.

Is this civilized, Mustafa?

Quran 9:5...
Then, when the sacred months have passed, slay the idolaters wherever ye find them, and take them (captive), and besiege them, and prepare for them each ambush. But if they repent and establish worship and pay the poor-due, then leave their way free. Lo! Allah is Forgiving, Merciful.

Allah Akbar, right?

I know it's a dream, albeit one worth having, a dream nonetheless.

Wouldn't it be great if the people of the mideast, and actually all the people of the world, decided to expend their efforts towards how much we have in common rather than what makes us different?

I know, a dream, like I said.

Wouldn't it be great if the Koran could be flushed down the toilet and Islam demolished for the murderous, sexually deviant cult it is?

Quran 9:123...
Oh you who believe. Murder those of the disbelievers and let them find harshnessin you.

Then, when the sacred months have passed, slay the idolaters wherever ye find them, and take them (captive), and besiege them, and prepare for them each ambush. But if they repent and establish worship and pay the poor-due, then leave their way free. Lo! Allah is Forgiving, Merciful.

Allah Akbar, right?

get back to the LAME ZONE, you fucking matzo ball.

Hell, as if anyone is unfamiliar with the killing and rampant blood-hungry death in YOUR holy book.

sheesh.

Allah Akbar, right?

Hell, as if anyone is unfamiliar with the killing and rampant blood-hungry death in YOUR holy book.

sheesh.

No other scripture but the Koran calls for mass murder, stoner. Do your homework, dumbass.

Stoner, unfortunately for you, I'm genetically superior to you. Your genetics are severely defective.

Islamic scholar Sheikh Maulana Maududi...
no link, no quote.

Now, run along, kid. It's breast-feeding time.

Allah Akbar, right?

sheesh.

No other scripture but the Koran calls for mass murder, stoner. Do your homework, dumbass.

Stoner, unfortunately for you, I'm genetically superior to you. Your genetics are severely defective.

no link, no quote. try to keep up, genius

go tell it to some bald jews calling for she bears to kill some kids, you fucking jew.

:rofl:

ruh ROH! Looks like the mods keep having to make you listen!

:lol:

sheesh.

no link, no quote. try to keep up, genius

go tell it to some bald jews calling for she bears to kill some kids, you fucking jew.

Stoner, you embarrass yourself and your defective genetics with such infantile remarks.

Face it, Jews will always be more intelligent, successful and prosperous. You and everyone in your world are abject failures.

Allah Akbar, right?

sheesh.

no link, no quote.

no link, no quote!

You might be superior at inhaling xylon b but... thats about it!

Stoner, you embarrass yourself and your defective genetics with such infantile remarks.

Face it, Jews will always be more intelligent, successful and prosperous. You and everyone in your world are abject failures.

which is why we saw your kind being pussies in extermination camps during ww2, right buddy? Intelligent, success and prosperous STARVING TO DEATH WHEN NOT BEING GASSED!

you mad, lil guy? Is it making you ANGRY that the mods are deleting your sourceless posts?

myawwwwwwwwwww...

NO LINK, NO QUOTE!!! HAHAHA FUCK YOU!

Allah Akbar, right?

sheesh.

no link, no quote.

Dear Marc:
1. Muhammad was both a military leader during wartime, and a spiritual leader, who left instructions under both. It is just as misguided to take US military instructions and laws, intended for warfare, and try to apply those to civilians during peacetime. Unfortunately, there are extreme militants who do this, with either Islamic laws or Constitutional laws.
Clearly, that is taking laws out of context, and leads to fatal disasters in both cases.

2. As for the Bible, the Old Testament is FULL of references to genocide, and justification for wiping out whole tribes of people. Any religion, if followed by the "letter of the law" can be corrupted and abused for greed for property and political power; the point is to follow the New Testament teachings of restoring the "spirit of the laws" instead. (In Buddhism, it is to live by wisdom and compassion; in Christianity, by Truth and Love or Charity and especially forgiveness, which breaks the cycle of retribution through Christ Jesus or restorative justice; in Constitutionalism, consent of the governed and equal protection of the laws.)

And indeed, the true Islamic followers are called to love ALL people of the Book, the Jewish, Christian and Muslim, to respect all these divine laws and Scriptures, from the Torah to the Bible Scriptures to the Koran, and all that is handed down by God. By the Bible, believers are called to make peace with fellow brethren BEFORE making offers to God, or else no acts of goodness or charity have value. (And by Muslim standards, charity is a pillar required of the faith, in order not to be as an infidel.) This calling in the Bible to make peace, to forgive and correct trespasses between neighbors, to restore just relations and harmony on earth as it is in heaven, is to live by "restorative justice" which is the spirit of "Christ Jesus." There is no more reason for acts of killing or murderous anger by "retributive justice" as in the Old Testament which is the spirit of antichrist or abuse of the law for oppression, corruption and injustice. True justice, with peace and mercy, is the message of Christ that unites all people of the church body as one under sacred laws, whether Jewish Christian or Muslim, with the healing power of the Holy Spirit, restoring love and harmony among all humanity. The Kingdom of God dwells both within us, and among us. We have only to receive it, and it is ours. In Christ Jesus name, Amen.

Last edited:
...That antisemitic trolls who infect the internet with of-the-wall Jewish propaganda from the blood libel to the Jews controlling everything to the air we breathe, complain about Zionist trolls infecting the internet?

Hey Al Haq do you need a tissue!

Last edited:
That antisemitic trolls who infect the internet with out the wall Jewish propaganda from the blood libel to the Jews controlling everything to the air we breathe, complain about Zionist trolls infecting the internet.

Hey Al Haq do you need a tissue?

No, it's ironic that a thread about Zionist trolls was posted and, sure enough, a worthless Zionist troll (Marcy) showed up to confirm everything that the OP said. Oh, wait, that isn't ironic at all...

Forum List

Back