Zionist trolls who infect the internet

There are many, many Jewish people of conscience who consistently denounce the crimes of the Israeli government, its military and its settler trash.

This thread is not about them. It's about Hasbarats (who, by the way, are not all Jewish)

Someday, we might get lucky to hear a muslim complain about terrorism, violence, and the obscene psychotic focus of arab muslims on israel - while they have the lowest standard of living just about on earth...oh but that's right, if they do so, they'll get killed by other muslims, right... :eusa_whistle:

It's against Islamic law for Muslims to criticize jihaad against the kafir. Doing so makes the little bastards apostates the penalty for which is amputation of arms, legs and having your eyes gouged out with a hot iron, just like Muhammad did, the leader of the religion of peace.

There are many, many Jewish people of conscience who consistently denounce the crimes of the Israeli government, its military and its settler trash.

This thread is not about them. It's about Hasbarats (who, by the way, are not all Jewish)

Someday, we might get lucky to hear a muslim complain about terrorism, violence, and the obscene psychotic focus of arab muslims on israel - while they have the lowest standard of living just about on earth...oh but that's right, if they do so, they'll get killed by other muslims, right... :eusa_whistle:

It's against Islamic law for Muslims to criticize jihaad against the kafir. Doing so makes the little bastards apostates the penalty for which is amputation of arms, legs and having your eyes gouged out with a hot iron, just like Muhammad did, the leader of the religion of peace.

Reading this sort of drible makes me appreciate the fact that America has no need or requirement that we take any side in mideast issues. Israel interests are not the same as American interests and that fact should be well understood by all Americans. I have not the slightest concern about who did what to who or who is or is not bad (jew vs arab/muslim). I know only that none of it involves Americans and that is the way it should be. I do care, however, when our money and weapons are added to the chaos. That only puts us in the equation. If you are a jew or an Israeli or a supporter of either then do it without the involvement of my country. RGRC175

Reading this sort of drible makes me appreciate the fact that America has no need or requirement that we take any side in mideast issues. Israel interests are not the same as American interests and that fact should be well understood by all Americans. I have not the slightest concern about who did what to who or who is or is not bad (jew vs arab/muslim). I know only that none of it involves Americans and that is the way it should be. I do care, however, when our money and weapons are added to the chaos. That only puts us in the equation. If you are a jew or an Israeli or a supporter of either then do it without the involvement of my country. RGRC175

The word is "drivel" and not "drible", you illiterate moron.
Dribble is what you do while staring at the walls in your cell. :cuckoo:

I see the zionist trolls constantly. "Israel is our best ally", yeah, right. Does an ally spy against us? Does an ally steal from us ref; our technolog? We have alligned ourselves with criminals that have not the slightest concern for America or Americans. Their number one goal in life is Israel and nothing else matters. Time to see them for what they really are: A fifth column right here in America.
Dump Israel now.

I see the zionist trolls constantly. "Israel is our best ally", yeah, right. Does an ally spy against us? Does an ally steal from us ref; our technolog? We have alligned ourselves with criminals that have not the slightest concern for America or Americans. Their number one goal in life is Israel and nothing else matters. Time to see them for what they really are: A fifth column right here in America.
Dump Israel now.

Guess what, Sherlock, the US spies on Israel and its other allies.

Reagan said, "Trust, but verify"

Grow the fuck up.

Israel is a great country, like America, you anti-Semitic psycho. :cuckoo:

Warren Buffett...
Israel is now a major factor in commerce and in the world, and, is a smaller replica of what has been accomplished in the US and I think Americans admire that. They feel good about a society that is on the move
:clap2:
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zaN_2nFqFtI]YouTube - Warren Buffet Supports the U.S.-Israel Relationship[/ame]

That this thread is even permitted to be posted does not reflect well on the administrators of this chat room. It's no better than stormfront, a neo-Nazi site.
coming from someone who calls for Genocide of all Palestinians
Were I PM, I'd stomp out every last Pallie man, woman and child. The world would be a better place.
http://www.usmessageboard.com/israe...n-israeli-airstrikes-on-gaza.html#post2168892

being commented upon by a freak who likes dead jews.

lol.. yet more irony. :cuckoo:

gosh.. I remember when you insisted that I love dead jews too, Jillian... How did that whole "quote me suggesting as much" thing work out for you?

I myself have noticed this, and the anti-zionist trolls as well. Both are equally as despicable if you ask me.
Exactly right. We need to recognize and understand that extremists do not comprise the beliefs or norms of the groups with which they identify. Christians are not the KKK just as Muslims are not Al-Qaeda. These are fanatic subsets within those greater groups, not representative of the group.

Yall are able to distinguish, right? This concept isn't going over everyone's head?

Face it, Jews will always be more intelligent, successful and prosperous. You and everyone in your world are abject failures.
This is interesting. Isn't there some statistic like jews make up 0.2% of the world's population yet hold 20% of nobel prizes?

The so-called "Israel" will end soon. Because injustice doesn't last for long.It's just a matter of time.
yeah I responded to this in another thread too. This "soon" you speak of hasn't come for several decades, so I wouldn't hold your breath.

this is precisely the sort of article that not only defines the role of the troll but is guaranteed to bring them out screaming bloody murder about unreliable left wing (the guardian) sources and labelling all critics of the israeli government's policies and procedures to be anti-semitic.

Israel seeks to silence dissent
Repressive practices long used in the West Bank and Gaza are now being used to limit civil liberties within Israel

Ben White guardian.co.uk, Tuesday 11 May 2010 13.34 BST Article history

Last Thursday, in the early hours of the morning, a Palestinian community leader's home was raided by Israeli security forces. In front of his family, the wanted man was hauled off to detention without access to a lawyer, while his home and offices were ransacked and property confiscated.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/commentis.../may/11/israel-dissent-arab-repress-libertieshttp://www.guardian.co.uk/commentis.../may/11/israel-dissent-arab-repress-liberties

Last edited:
Dump Israel now.

Sure you have no opinion on the matter! :lol: Why don't you also apply the same mentality to the Palestinians who the UN relief fund is PRIMARILY funded by America, or Pakistan? Egypt? Jordan? etc. Because you only hate the Joooossss. I am sure your antisemitism will spew out soon enough! Oh too late!

The so-called "Israel" will end soon. Because injustice doesn't last for long.It's just a matter of time.

You do realize they are about to enter a league of the most successful countries in the world. The unemployment is around 5.5%. There GDP per capita is among the highest in the world. They are a 1st world highly industrialized democracy. You accusation has no merit!

You do realize they are about to enter a league of the most successful countries in the world. The unemployment is around 5.5%. There GDP per capita is among the highest in the world. They are a 1st world highly industrialized democracy. You accusation has no merit!

Yes, but that is irrelevant.

Forum List

Back