Zionist Propaganda Contradictions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your OP is so ludicrously and obviously biased, you are not seeking intelligent debate; hence the type of replies you have received.

Get back to us when your rectal cranial insertion problem is cured and you want real discussion.

I love it...look at the number of replies broken down into the same impossibly stupid poses, and sub-juvenile insults...not one of the idiots can mount an actual argument...hilarious!!!

Your OP is so ludicrously and obviously biased, you are not seeking intelligent debate; hence the type of replies you have received.

Get back to us when your rectal cranial insertion problem is cured and you want real discussion.

Still no arguments...the standard Hasbara-leaden gibberish...both of the narratives I reference have been in circulation for decades, only the most cringing obscurantist could pretend they don't exist simultaneously...lies are your bread-n-butter

Oh, pardon me but was that supposed to pass as an argument? If you can refute anything in the lead-post go for it, but spare me the empty poses!
There's a reason you're getting the responses you're getting and it has everything to do with your "argument". No need for me to waste my time getting drawn into a circular argument cluster fuck, it's much more appropriate simply to ridicule or ignore. I ridiculed now it's time to ignore. :thup:

Just as I suspected...another poser trying awkwardly to sound intelligent...you might've been better off leaving the thread alone to the extent that you just exposed yourself as another empty-headed drone...the poster contingent here is obviously stacked with Zionist sympathizers...
Uh huh.
Link(s)?

uhhhh moron
Now that's the most accurate descriptor you've given yourself so far.........

(Guess I wasn't done ridiculing...... I must be bored........) :lol:
Damn! I wish I thought of that!

Argument is exactly what you're looking for. Not rational discussion. I'm not taking the troll's bait.

LOL!!!!! we both know that you are manifestly incapable of 'rational discussion'...the thread essentially confirms that not one of the belligerent, uneducated, fractious defenders of Israel can mount an argument...you are nothing more than crude poses and gutter references...not one argument to be found...I'm laughing so hard that I spit my coffee out on my keyboard...

Argument is exactly what you're looking for. Not rational discussion. I'm not taking the troll's bait.

LOL!!!!! we both know that you are manifestly incapable of 'rational discussion'...the thread essentially confirms that not one of the belligerent, uneducated, fractious defenders of Israel can mount an argument...you are nothing more than crude poses and gutter references...not one argument to be found...I'm laughing so hard that I spit my coffee out on my keyboard...
You're "Shakespeare red by Trash".
But you are making me laugh.

You're "Shakespeare red by Trash".
But you are making me laugh.

On the contrary low-brow, I am the one laughing...I almost feel grateful to you Troglodytes for the endorphin high...HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Bless you for all the laughs.

Laughter is often an awkward impulse when confronted with unwelcome truths...know what I mean?
More often it's a response to biased argument constructs......... Know what I mean? :eusa_whistle:

Oh, pardon me but was that supposed to pass as an argument? If you can refute anything in the lead-post go for it, but spare me the empty poses!
There's a reason you're getting the responses you're getting and it has everything to do with your "argument". No need for me to waste my time getting drawn into a circular argument cluster fuck, it's much more appropriate simply to ridicule or ignore. I ridiculed now it's time to ignore. :thup:

Just as I suspected...another poser trying awkwardly to sound intelligent...you might've been better off leaving the thread alone to the extent that you just exposed yourself as another empty-headed drone...the poster contingent here is obviously stacked with Zionist sympathizers...

THANKS FANGER

To actually wade through the spate of ridiculous distortions and grandiose lies doesn't require a knowledge ...

You mean like wading through the ridiculous distortions and grandiose lies, not to mention the emotive and demonizing language, of your OP?

What are you EVEN trying to discuss here? US media? Jewish victimization? Israel military strength?

The Jewish people don't have two competing and irreconcilable narratives -- they have one cohesive one and it is pretty easy to understand if you are not an antisemite.

The Jewish people have been targeted, abused, attacked, downtrodden, expelled and had had genocide committed against us for thousands of years. We need a safe place to live and become what we choose to be. Israel, our homeland, IS that place. And even though we continue to be targeted and abused and attacked -- we have the ability to defend that place. And we will.[/QUOTE]
"The Jewish people have been targeted, abused, attacked, downtrodden, expelled and had had genocide committed against us for thousands of years"
and they still refuse to look at their actions, but prefer to play the clueless victems

Laughter is often an awkward impulse when confronted with unwelcome truths...know what I mean?
More often it's a response to biased argument constructs......... Know what I mean? :eusa_whistle:

Let me get this straight...
You, the OP, do not provide any Links, but everybody else has to provide a provable Link.

How long have you been an asshole?

What difference would it possibly make you inbred low-brow? Nothing stated in the lead-post is at all controversial or unfamiliar, therefore links are quite irrelevant because you bottom-feeders would dispute them anyway...recognize that you are incapable of an argument...
Insult away...my wife is way better looking than your donkey.
From behind, in a dark room

You, the OP, do not provide any Links, but everybody else has to provide a provable Link.

What difference would it possibly make you inbred low-brow? Nothing stated in the lead-post is at all controversial or unfamiliar, therefore links are quite irrelevant because you bottom-feeders would dispute them anyway...recognize that you are incapable of an argument...

LOL...a very dark room

I love the fact that they cannot post an argument...even an attempted argument...they are so crude and stupid that each successive post generates raucous laughter...this is entertaining!!!!

Hey Faygalah!
How you doing?
Ventura is far funnier than you so you are dismissed.

I love the fact that they cannot post an argument...even an attempted argument...they are so crude and stupid that each successive post generates raucous laughter...this is entertaining!!!!
You...You're Tinmore!
You want a response to a random rant!

THREAD CLOSED DUE TO OP REQUEST AFTER BEING LAUGHED AT AND MOCKED FOR HIS RACISM AND STUPIDITY.
Moderators here have no sense of humor. Of course, that’s because they are lefties. They can’t smile believing all the crap they spew.
It's amazing they allow Linkless Threads like this to continue and then send us private warnings to back off from responding to Adolph's grandchildren.

And I love the fact that you think you actually deserve any argument and not simply to be treated as the crude, stupid creature you think you're not. :thup:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back