“zionist Olive Trees Grow Wondrously On Palestinian Corpses.”

pbel

Gold Member
Feb 26, 2012
Many years since I did graduate research there, the Faculty has Not changed its opinion!

Brandeis faculty emails reveal anti-Israel bias Fox News

Emails within a tight circle of academics at an exclusive university just outside Boston founded by American Jews reveal a long-standing and vehement anti-Israel bias and anger at Fox News and a human rights advocate who renounced her Muslim faith.
Thousands of messages on a Brandeis University ListServ obtained by conservative students and reviewed by FoxNews.com were hyperbolic in their condemnation of Israel, regarding the recent fighting in Gaza and prior conflicts with the Palestinians. Accusations that Israel has committed war crimes and "holocaustic ethnic cleansing" against Palestinians appear in the messages from academics at the school.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
In one message, Brandeis Professor of Sociology Gordon Fellman urged Israeli academics to sign an “open letter” to “end the illegal occupation in Palestine.” The letter states that “the government of Israel, having provoked the firing of rockets by its rampage through the West Bank, is now using that response as the pretext for an aerial assault on Gaza which has already cost scores of lives.”
“Zionist olive trees grow wondrously on Palestinian corpses.”

"...tight circle of academics at an exclusive university..."

0007.jpg

Brandeis University is deflecting their anger here. They got fucked out of tens of millions by Bernie Madoff. But since when did Brandeis University start criminalizing journalists exercising our First Amendment rights? That's left-wing poison, trying to crush free expression, dehumanizing free expression, like progressives have done in every country where they've ever murdered their way into power.

If Brandeis can't understand why people are a little upset at the recent massacre in, and wholesale destruction of, Gaza recently, then they need to reexamine their own sense of humanity. I support Israel, but things got a little out of control this last go-round. And what did it ultimately accomplish? Did it satiate Israel's need for revenge? Maybe. Did it make Hamas kowtow and realize they should no longer kill Jews? I wouldn't hold my breath.

PBel, welcome back. So little left for us to laugh at these days.

This is an old thread. Why did you revive it, MJB? I was hoping never to hear from pbel again.
Oh c'mon. I love the guy. Sure wish we had more like him here for laughs.

I don't get any laughs from disturbed anti-Semites, maybe you do. Particularly him constantly posting about the Liberty incident every so often, and accusing all Israeli supporters of not loving America and placing Israel first. Not everyone shares your opinions, MJB. I hope you don't lure him back. BTW, do you also get a few laughs out of Adolf Hitler?

PBel, welcome back. So little left for us to laugh at these days.

This is an old thread. Why did you revive it, MJB? I was hoping never to hear from pbel again.
Oh c'mon. I love the guy. Sure wish we had more like him here for laughs.

I don't get any laughs from disturbed anti-Semites, maybe you do. Particularly him constantly posting about the Liberty incident every so often, and accusing all Israeli supporters of not loving America and placing Israel first. Not everyone shares your opinions, MJB. I hope you don't lure him back. BTW, do you also get a few laughs out of Adolf Hitler?

Lighten up. What better forum for laughs than a political message board? Keep them here rather than outside where they can do some real damage to Jews like Hitler did.

Many years since I did graduate research there, the Faculty has Not changed its opinion!

Brandeis faculty emails reveal anti-Israel bias Fox News

Emails within a tight circle of academics at an exclusive university just outside Boston founded by American Jews reveal a long-standing and vehement anti-Israel bias and anger at Fox News and a human rights advocate who renounced her Muslim faith.
Thousands of messages on a Brandeis University ListServ obtained by conservative students and reviewed by FoxNews.com were hyperbolic in their condemnation of Israel, regarding the recent fighting in Gaza and prior conflicts with the Palestinians. Accusations that Israel has committed war crimes and "holocaustic ethnic cleansing" against Palestinians appear in the messages from academics at the school.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
In one message, Brandeis Professor of Sociology Gordon Fellman urged Israeli academics to sign an “open letter” to “end the illegal occupation in Palestine.” The letter states that “the government of Israel, having provoked the firing of rockets by its rampage through the West Bank, is now using that response as the pretext for an aerial assault on Gaza which has already cost scores of lives.”
“Zionist olive trees grow wondrously on Palestinian corpses.”

Pbels…..

So, your traditional …. nazi-camp vacation is over ?

Still supporting the terrorist-side of “this conflict.” It’s still hard to watch dude….

New Topics

Forum List

Back