Zionist Jews Rack Up Another Nobel Prize

Roudy

Diamond Member
Mar 16, 2012
While Muslims continue winning awards in violence, hatred, and depravity.

Does a year go by that Jews don't earn a Nobel prize?

Serge Haroche - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Serge Haroche (born 11 September 1944) is a French physicist. Since 2001, Haroche has been a Professor at the Collège de France and holds the Chair of Quantum Physics. He was awarded the 2012 Nobel Prize for Physics jointly with David J. Wineland for “ground-breaking experimental methods that enable measuring and manipulation of individual quantum systems,” a study about the light particles, the photons.[1]

Serge Haroche is a French Jew of Moroccan heritage who currently lives in Paris, is married and has two children (aged 40 & 43 years old). His Russian-born mother Valentina Haroche (née Rubleva) was a teacher and his Moroccan father was a lawyer.[2] Both parents were Jews. Haroche left Morocco when it gained its independence from France in 1956. Haroche is member of the French Physical Society, the European Physical society and a fellow and member of the American Physical Society. He is the uncle of French singer–songwriter and actor Raphaël Haroche

Serge Haroche (born 11 September 1944) is a French physicist. Since 2001, Haroche has been a Professor at the Collège de France and holds the Chair of Quantum Physics. He was awarded the 2012 Nobel Prize for Physics jointly with David J. Wineland for “ground-breaking experimental methods that enable measuring and manipulation of individual quantum systems,” a study about the light particles, the photons.[1]

Serge Haroche is a French Jew of Moroccan heritage who currently lives in Paris, is married and has two children (aged 40 & 43 years old). His Russian-born mother Valentina Haroche (née Rubleva) was a teacher and his Moroccan father was a lawyer.[2] Both parents were Jews. Haroche left Morocco when it gained its independence from France in 1956. Haroche is member of the French Physical Society, the European Physical society and a fellow and member of the American Physical Society. He is the uncle of French singer–songwriter and actor Raphaël Haroche
You do realize that his family escaped the great Muslim ethnic cleansing of Jews that lived in Arab countries, don't you?

Who better deserved a Nobel peace prize than Yassar Arafat who took the Palestinians from the toilet to the sewer, got them massacred over & over again by their own Arab brothers, embezelled their money & died of AIDS leaving the Palestinians living in ignorance & poverty with no hope for a Palestinian State? What greater contribution than bringing down the enemies of civilized humanity?

nice lampshade

anyone i know?
Ha ha ha! The sick fuck can't even control his Jew hate. If you're looking for things to stick up your butt there are other things in your mosque, Mohammed. Try the Koran.

Who better deserved a Nobel peace prize than Yassar Arafat who took the Palestinians from the toilet to the sewer, got them massacred over & over again by their own Arab brothers, embezelled their money & died of AIDS leaving the Palestinians living in ignorance & poverty with no hope for a Palestinian State? What greater contribution than bringing down the enemies of civilized humanity?

Yeah, don't forget he did all those things to keep the billions of money flowing to his personal accounts, while his people were "suffering", which he eventually STOLE, and not a dime of it has been donated to those "poor" Palestinians. In fact his wife refuses to set foot in the West Bank or Gaza shitholes.

Wow, such great leaders Muslims have. Ha ha ha!

nice lampshade

anyone i know?
Ha ha ha! The sick fuck can't even control his Jew hate. If you're looking for things to stick up your butt there are other things in your mosque, Mohammed. Try the Koran.

is that what you use?

i'd think the torah would give you more bang for your buck
No I use the Koran for toilet paper. Then I give it to you and you lick it clean, and then beg me for more. It's both ecological, and an environmentally friendly way of providing nutrition for subhuman mongoloid life forms like you.

Last edited:
I'm waiting for you to declare that Jews are superior and are destined to rule the world

I'm waiting for you to declare that Jews are superior and are destined to rule the world
While the world awaits for Muslims to contribute anything to modern humanity other than murder, hatred, mayhem, persecution, oppression and war.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9keMNsClw0c]Nazis, Muslims & Grand Mufti - Palestine - YouTube[/ame]

And? We already know Britain helped destroy their chances of a country. They weren't going to ally with people who want them gone. Muslim brotherhood is irrelavant. Your whole website is hilarious Haha

Muhahahahaha
evilgrin.gif

I always find it amusing when a national from a nation is decribed as a Jewish insert his nationality here

Note that nobody bothered to mention the religion or ethnic identity of the Americans who also won the Nobel?

They're not Scots Americans, or Italian-Americans, or Lutheran or Catholic Americans, they're just Americans.

But the French guy?

Somebody (many many somebodies) just have to let us know that he's also a member of the Jewish ethnic (we don't really know what his religion is, I think).

Why is that, anyway?

I always find it amusing when a national from a nation is decribed as a Jewish insert his nationality here

Note that nobody bothered to mention the religion or ethnic identity of the Americans who also won the Nobel?

They're not Scots Americans, or Italian-Americans, or Lutheran or Catholic Americans, they're just Americans.

But the French guy?

Somebody (many many somebodies) just have to let us know that he's also a member of the Jewish ethnic (we don't really know what his religion is, I think).

Why is that, anyway?
Don't you find it interesting that this guy is a Jew that escaped Arab ethnic cleansing? Perhaps you are ignorant of what Arabs did.

Maybe you should ask the Nazis of the past or IslamoNazis of today why they consider all Jews a people and a nation.

And? We already know Britain helped destroy their chances of a country. They weren't going to ally with people who want them gone. Muslim brotherhood is irrelavant. Your whole website is hilarious Haha
The whole website is the truth. Muslims are still carrying the Nazi banner. Heil Hitler has been updated to Allah Akbar.

Forum List

Back