Zionist collaborators with Nazis!

Freeman

VIP Member
Sep 30, 2009
The anti-zionists jews have exposed the collaboration between zionists activists and nazi regime since long time, this in counterpart to get the chance to have a state in Palestine.

very important document about this reality is reported in this interesting document who was also edited by some honest rabbis:

Nazi-Zionist Collaboration

we should note that a zionist agency was operational in Berlin since 1936.

those are some collaborators:

Lehi (group) contact with nazi to evict british from Palestine
Lehi (group) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Yitzhak Shamir former israeli PM was from this group.

stern_gang1244674133.jpg

Abraham Gancwajch
Abraham Gancwajch - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Group 13
Group 13 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Ignaz Trebitsch-Lincoln
Ignaz Trebitsch-Lincoln - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Judenrat
Judenrat - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

zionist activist Mordechai Chaim Rumkowski
Mordechai Chaim Rumkowski - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

jews-against-zionism-1573-18june03.jpg

Last edited:
Flame zone, conspiracy theories,

Wikipedia is not a source, anyone can change anything and post anything in Wikipedia.

Google is a poor source as well, did you know that the anyone can pay Google to have their web page found. So if I want to start a phony story all I have to do is put the topic on wikipedia and than pay google so that my phony story is found.

Anyhow a lot of stories are fiction based on fact.

I am pro Israel but anti Zionist. You folks give the Zionist way too much credit for way too many things.

Mr. Begin was not a Zionist and did much more than Gurion ever did.

So most likely there is a bit of fact to this story, Jews turned in other Jews for many reasons in Germany. Sad fact is that ordinary German people were more than happy to give Jews to the death camps.

Wikipedia is not a source, anyone can change anything and post anything in Wikipedia.

Google is a poor source as well, did you know that the anyone can pay Google to have their web page found. So if I want to start a phony story all I have to do is put the topic on wikipedia and than pay google so that my phony story is found.

Anyhow a lot of stories are fiction based on fact.

it's well known facts, just read history, even jewish historians like Brenner have related it:
Lenni Brenner: 51 Documents: Zionist Collaboration with the Nazis
those are the Judernat members collaborator of Nazis in Ghetto

Meeting%20of%20Judenrat%20members%20in%20Lodz.jpg

What I want to said is that the high level of contacts between nazi regim and zionist agency is to encourage the constitution of hebrew state and to evict British.

Indeed nazis were not opposed to that idea.

I am pro Israel but anti Zionist
it doesn't making sens
it's like to say I'm pro christian but I am atheist.!!!!

Well, no facts, I did not disagree, I am just stating too many people are using wikipedia, wikipedia is a poor source.

As far as working with Hitler, sounds like a boring topic which means nothing historically. Even a cursory reading of history shows some Jews were rats, did you know the French worked with Hitler, even some of the Englishmen worked with Hitler.

I will read this once again if I suffer insomnia.

Last edited:
Well, no facts, I did not disagree, I am just stating too many people are using wikipedia, wikipedia is a poor source.

As far as working with Hitler, sounds like a boring topic which means nothing historically. Even a cursory reading of history shows some Jews were rats, did you know the French worked with Hitler, even some of the Englishmen worked with Hitler.

wikipedia is jewish run by some joo mguls (James Wales, Larry Sanger, Seth Cohen...).
for example, the article of attack on USS liberty by izraelis is called "mistake"!; although wiki (english) still usually a good source of information.

wikipedia is jewish run by some joo mguls (James Wales, Larry Sanger, Seth Cohen...).
for example, the article of attack on USS liberty by izraelis is called "mistake"!; although wiki (english) still usually a good source of information.

Wiki is a bad source for critical information and a worst source for debate. Using Wiki shows that said person is not educated on the subject in which said person is debating.

And thanks for adding to my point about some Jews being rats.

Wiki is a bad source for critical information and a worst source for debate. Using Wiki shows that said person is not educated on the subject in which said person is debating.

The first source is not from wiki, and if you have other arguments that justify your point. make it clear!

The first source is not from wiki, and if you have other arguments that justify your point. make it clear!

My point is clear, Wiki is not a source, google is not a tool for educated one's self.

The anti-zionists jews have exposed the collaboration between zionists activists and nazi regime since long time, this in counterpart to get the chance to have a state in Palestine.

very important document about this reality is reported in this interesting document who was also edited by some honest rabbis:

Nazi-Zionist Collaboration

we should note that a zionist agency was operational in Berlin since 1936.

those are some collaborators:

Lehi (group) contact with nazi to evict british from Palestine
Lehi (group) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Yitzhak Shamir former israeli PM was from this group.

stern_gang1244674133.jpg

Abraham Gancwajch
Abraham Gancwajch - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Group 13
Group 13 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Ignaz Trebitsch-Lincoln
Ignaz Trebitsch-Lincoln - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Judenrat
Judenrat - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

zionist activist Mordechai Chaim Rumkowski
Mordechai Chaim Rumkowski - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

jews-against-zionism-1573-18june03.jpg

Yoiu're mentally ill.

There could be as many as 150,000 German Jewish soldiers in the Nazi Army - some of them reached the highest military ranks.

The book "Hitler's Jewish Soldiers" by Dr. Bryan Mark Rigg is worth reading to find the truth.

There could be as many as 150,000 German Jewish soldiers in the Nazi Army - some of them reached the highest military ranks.

The book "Hitler's Jewish Soldiers" by Dr. Bryan Mark Rigg is worth reading to find the truth.

Part-Jews, not full Jews. In any case, doesn't mitigate the extermination of 6 million Jews, now, does it?

Part-Jews, not full Jews. In any case, doesn't mitigate the extermination of 6 million Jews, now, does it?

Zionists like a crappy ben Gurion or Ricans like Eisenhower didn't do anything to save those jews.

On Feb. 16, 1943 Roumania offered 70,000 Jewish refugees of the Trans-Dniestria to leave at the cost of $50 each. This was publicized in the New York papers. Yitzhak Greenbaum, Chairman of the Rescue Committee of the Jewish Agency, addressing the Zionist Executive Council in Tel Aviv Feb. 18 1943 said, "when they asked me, "couldn't you give money out of the United Jewish Appeal funds for the rescue of Jews in Europe, I said NO! and I say again, NO!...one should resist this wave which pushes the Zionist activities to secondary importance." On Feb. 24, 1943 Stephen Wise, President of the American Jewish Congress and leader of the American Zionists issued a public refusal to this offer and declared no collection of funds would seem justified. In 1944, the Emergency Committee to Save the Jewish People called upon the American government to establish a War Refugee Board. Stephen Wise testifying before a special committee of Congress objected to this proposal.

Zionists like a crappy ben Gurion or Ricans like Eisenhower didn't do anything to save those jews.

On Feb. 16, 1943 Roumania offered 70,000 Jewish refugees of the Trans-Dniestria to leave at the cost of $50 each. This was publicized in the New York papers. Yitzhak Greenbaum, Chairman of the Rescue Committee of the Jewish Agency, addressing the Zionist Executive Council in Tel Aviv Feb. 18 1943 said, "when they asked me, "couldn't you give money out of the United Jewish Appeal funds for the rescue of Jews in Europe, I said NO! and I say again, NO!...one should resist this wave which pushes the Zionist activities to secondary importance." On Feb. 24, 1943 Stephen Wise, President of the American Jewish Congress and leader of the American Zionists issued a public refusal to this offer and declared no collection of funds would seem justified. In 1944, the Emergency Committee to Save the Jewish People called upon the American government to establish a War Refugee Board. Stephen Wise testifying before a special committee of Congress objected to this proposal.

You're mentally ill.

New Topics

Forum List

Back