Zionism according to Malcolm X

Bass v 2.0

Biblical Warrior For God.
Jun 16, 2008
Pennsylvania
malcolm x - documents > zionist logic -- malcolm x on zionism

Key point and this still holds true today and not just for Israel:

The Israeli Zionists are convinced they have successfully camouflaged their new kind of colonialism. Their colonialism appears to be more "benevolent," more "philanthropic," a system with which they rule simply by getting their potential victims to accept their friendly offers of economic "aid," and other tempting gifts, that they dangle in front of the newly-independent African nations, whose economies are experiencing great difficulties. During the 19th century, when the masses here in Africa were largely illiterate it was easy for European imperialists to rule them with "force and fear," but in this present era of enlightenment the African masses are awakening, and it is impossible to hold them in check now with the antiquated methods of the 19th century.

The imperialists, therefore, have been compelled to devise new methods. Since they can no longer force or frighten the masses into submission, they must devise modern methods that will enable them to manouevre the African masses into willing submission.

The modern 20th century weapon of neo-imperialism is "dollarism." The Zionists have mastered the science of dollarism: the ability to come posing as a friend and benefactor, bearing gifts and all other forms of economic aid and offers of technical assistance. Thus, the power and influence of Zionist Israel in many of the newly "independent" African nations has fast-become even more unshakeable than that of the 18th century European colonialists... and this new kind of Zionist colonialism differs only in form and method, but never in motive or objective.

And more importantly:

Did the Zionists have the legal or moral right to invade Arab Palestine, uproot its Arab citizens from their homes and seize all Arab property for themselves just based on the "religious" claim that their forefathers lived there thousands of years ago? Only a thousand years ago the Moors lived in Spain. Would this give the Moors of today the legal and moral right to invade the Iberian Peninsula, drive out its Spanish citizens, and then set up a new Moroccan nation ... where Spain used to be, as the European zionists have done to our Arab brothers and sisters in Palestine?...

In short the Zionist argument to justify Israel's present occupation of Arab Palestine has no intelligent or legal basis in history ... not even in their own religion. Where is their Messiah?

The question remains, on what grounds does the existence of the Israeli state justified?

Malcolm X definatly knew about the racist Zionist tactics and trickes of how to enslave people and steal everything they own..

Of course he did, which is one reason why he was probably assassinated, most Americans are increasingly becoming pro-Zionist because of influence from a mostly pro-Zionist Jew controlled media. It should be pointed out that not all Israelis and Jews are Zionists, that would be a huge misperception, hell more non-Jewish Americans are more strongly pro-Zionist than a lot of Jews are.

X was incredibly intelligent. I recommend his autobiography to anyone who hasn't read it. Even if you disagree with his political positions, they're thought-provoking.

The OP reminds me of a Gandhi quote:

"But my sympathy does not blind me to the requirements of justice. The cry for the national home for the Jews does not make much appeal to me. The sanction for it is sought in the Bible and the tenacity with which the Jews have hankered after return to Palestine. Why should they not, like other peoples of the earth, make that country their home where they are born and where they earn their livelihood?

Palestine belongs to the Arabs in the same sense that England belongs to the English or France to the French. It is wrong and in-human to impose the Jews on the Arabs. What is going on in Palestine today cannot be justified by any moral code of conduct. The mandates have no sanction but that of the last war. Surely it would be a crime against humanity to reduce the proud Arabs so that Palestine can be restored to the Jews partly or wholly as their national home."

Yeah, right. Malcolm X. Muslims. Anti-semitism. Ya know, they go hand in hand. like Jihad and Mien kampf. Both mean the same thing. Fascist bastard.

most Americans are increasingly becoming pro-Zionist because of influence from a mostly pro-Zionist Jew controlled media. It should be pointed out that not all Israelis and Jews are Zionists, that would be a huge misperception, hell more non-Jewish Americans are more strongly pro-Zionist than a lot of Jews are.

True.

What amazes me is all the white Christians who fawn and fuss over Jews and Israel, when the Jews are busy in Hollywood mocking the living shit out of them.

Yeah, right. Malcolm X. Muslims. Anti-semitism. Ya know, they go hand in hand. like Jihad and Mien kampf. Both mean the same thing. Fascist bastard.

Yeah, because Hitler was totally a Muslim. Goebbels? Muslim. Himmler? Muslim. Eichmann? Muslim. Always nice to see people like you who know their history.

most Americans are increasingly becoming pro-Zionist because of influence from a mostly pro-Zionist Jew controlled media. It should be pointed out that not all Israelis and Jews are Zionists, that would be a huge misperception, hell more non-Jewish Americans are more strongly pro-Zionist than a lot of Jews are.

True.

What amazes me is all the white Christians who fawn and fuss over Jews and Israel, when the Jews are busy in Hollywood mocking the living shit out of them.

Don't get used to it...but I agree 100% with the above statement.

True.

Don't get used to it...but I agree 100% with the above statement.

Yer a joo.

Forum List

Back