Zion Williamson

Rocko

Platinum Member
Gold Supporting Member
Aug 30, 2011
NY
This guy is an amazing player. One of 4 people in the history of the NBA to average 24 pts and shoots over 60% from the field. And doing it with less than 50 games played in his career. What’s great about him though isn’t just how good he is on the court, it’s his humble and kind demeanor on and off the court. He’s literally the only big time player that doesn’t whine to the referees. Off the court he’s intelligent and such a big teddy bear. Really easy to root for this kid. Not to mention he’s the best athlete I’ve ever seen. Show me another guy that hovers around 280 and can dunk from the free throw line.

This guy is an amazing player. One of 4 people in the history of the NBA to average 24 pts and shoots over 60% from the field. And doing it with less than 50 games played in his career. What’s great about him though isn’t just how good he is on the court, it’s his humble and kind demeanor on and off the court. He’s literally the only big time player that doesn’t whine to the referees. Off the court he’s intelligent and such a big teddy bear. Really easy to root for this kid. Not to mention he’s the best athlete I’ve ever seen. Show me another guy that hovers around 280 and can dunk from the free throw line.
The doctor used to do it but didn't weigh 280lbs. That's a lot of jelly.

Thanks, Rocko. Zion IS amazing. I'm rooting for him all the way.

Forum List

Back