Zion Williamson gets monster $231 million deal with Pelicans

This is the Designated Rookie Extension for Zion Williamson.

I have to believe there's some protections built in here for New Orleans.

He's too fat to be great, in my view

Do you know how many Chinese slaves will be worked to death for that money? Ask Lebron the Social Warrior

They were a pretty damn good team without him. If he comes back and is healthy, they could have a championship team.

You would think they would have some protections in case he gets hurt but perhaps someone else was willing to sign him without any protections. So they had to.

And maybe they see he's getting back to healthy.

He seems to be injury prone. And the fact is the professional sports industry in this nation needs to collapse. Earning 10% of their average wages now balanced a bit is enough.

The NBA just gave him 200 mil

I doubt they'll be paying anywhere near that amount! This guy is going to be another one of those game chamgers that refuse to work out, eat like beasts, and will continue down that injury trail so insurance will really be their benefactors! IDK why teams put up with it? Why reward Zion with a max contract? Why do that for any of these clowns who are parttime players like Kyrie Irving, Paul George, & even Kevin Durant! All the skills and promise does nothing for anyone if they're in street clothes most of the time! :rolleyes: :itsok::dunno::rolleyes:

Forum List

Back