zimmermans latest artwork

jon_berzerk

Platinum Member
Mar 5, 2013
goes on sale tomorrow

according to family

Benh2JQIQAAMRAk.jpg

He is using photos for the outline, but painting it right and the concept of what is going onto the canvas is keen, IMO.

I like it, but wont pay more than $1000 for a genuine GTZ myself. Cant afford it.

'Andy' Zimmerman you got it!!!!! Keep it up. This one will sell for another 100K.
God I'd love to watch the 'T'-Boners choke on their breakfast after seeing this thread.
Good thing you didn't offer to give the simian a ride home. You'd be maggot food right now instead of 'T'.

He is using photos for the outline, but painting it right and the concept of what is going onto the canvas is keen, IMO.

I like it, but wont pay more than $1000 for a genuine GTZ myself. Cant afford it.

This can easily be done with a projector by just about anyone.

It's hard to have respect for anyone who admires a child killer and lets them go after they murdered.

'Andy' Zimmerman you got it!!!!! Keep it up. This one will sell for another 100K.
God I'd love to watch the 'T'-Boners choke on their breakfast after seeing this thread.
Good thing you didn't offer to give the simian a ride home. You'd be maggot food right now instead of 'T'.

key word -zimmerman-

instant freak out

--LOL

key word -zimmerman-

instant freak out

--LOL

You spelled contempt and disgust wrong.

Then don't run your mouth, and just do it. See how much your art would sell for.

he could do a complete set for the "Angie" collection

--LOL

Paint by numbers... I wouldn't expect anything more.

Another bald-faced lie by a libtard.

I am shocked, lol.

Please, that pea brain couldn't paint his way out of a condominium complex where he just murdered a Black kid.

It's hard to have respect for anyone who admires a child killer and lets them go after they murdered.

It's hard to have a dribble of respect for people that go around lying about a person they don't even know for doing something in a situation that the liar has not been in or he would be dead now and not posting.

RDean is one of the biggest liars here, and he does it by twisting facts, such as Martin being a 'child'. To nimrods like RDean a 220 pound athlete is still a child at the day before their 18th birthday.

What losers to have to twist facts to try to make such an asinine point.

Paint by numbers... I wouldn't expect anything more.

Another bald-faced lie by a libtard.

I am shocked, lol.

Please, that pea brain couldn't paint his way out of a condominium complex where he just murdered a Black kid.

None of which, even if true, changes the simple fact that GZ is not painting by any numbers.

Good grief, have you libtards completely lost all respect for accuracy and truthfulness?

Then don't run your mouth, and just do it. See how much your art would sell for.

High school students have painted back drops from projections for over 60 years.

George is notorious.. that's why his "art" sells.

Forum List

Back