Zimmerman, "Part of Gods Plan" why he shot Travon Martin.

52ndStreet

Gold Member
Jun 18, 2008
This George Zimmerman said in an interveiw that the shooting of Travon Martin was
"Part of Gods plan", and he was some how administering Gods plan by killing TRavon Martin. Is this coming from a sane person I ask you all? or is this someone trying to get off
on an insanity plea?

There is someting not right with those statements.

This George Zimmerman said in an interveiw that the shooting of Travon Martin was
"Part of Gods plan", and he was some how administering Gods plan by killing TRavon Martin. Is this coming from a sane person I ask you all? or is this someone trying to get off
on an insanity plea?

Hey stupid, that statement was made in reply to Hannity's question "Why are you here?", meaning why is he still alive and not dead.

If you're going to quote the man at least put it in context.

You fucking racist puke!!

on an insanity plea?

Hey stupid, that statement was made in reply to Hannity's question "Why are you here?", meaning why is he still alive and not dead.

Its that lunatic you should be calling names, George Zimmerman, who the hell is he
to make a statement like that "Gods Plan", are you white racists losing your frigging minds?. In addition to being crazy?!

on an insanity plea?

Its that lunatic you should be calling names, George Zimmerman, who the hell is he
to make a statement like that "Gods Plan", are you white racists losing your frigging minds?. In addition to being crazy?!

more like man bites dog

on an insanity plea?

He's entitled to his opinion the same as you are.

I'm not a racist. But I noticed you didn't deny being one.

on an insanity plea?

Same fucking thing Village Idiot. He is alive and Trayvon is dead because it's all part of GOD's plan? GOD did not kill Trayvon, a fucking little racist punk ass bitch did.:mad:

If Trayvon had been white he would be alive. He could have been white, high on meth looking for someone to mug and he would not have been noticed by Zimmerman as a threat to the neighborhood.

I am just curious as to how many young white men did Zimmerman stalk and harass?

He is alive and Trayvon is dead because it's all "part of GOD's plan?“ GOD didn’t kill Trayvon.

Last edited:
on an insanity plea?

Same fucking thing Village Idiot. He is alive and Trayvon is dead because it's all part of GOD's plan? GOD did not kill Trayvon, a fucking little racist punk ass bitch did.:mad:
He may be hoping for a diminished capacity defense.

Trayvon was judged by the color of his skin because break ins in the neighborhood were done by blacks. Racial profiling or just sterotyping it does not matter zimmermzn did judge him by the color of his skin. If Trayvon had been white he would be alive He could have been white, high on meth looking for someone to mug and he would not have been noticed by Zimmerman.

Last edited:
on an insanity plea?

:clap2:

He may be hoping for a diminished capacity defense.

With statements like that he has a good chance of insanity

Forum List

Back