Zimmerman Girlfriend Recants... Shocker...

What do you know. She says she lied.

Like no one could figure that out from the beginning.

Well, well, well.....I wondered when it was going to come out.

I'll just watch

:popcorn:

Why is it that when people lie these days, there is a new PC correct term for liar?

She is a liar aka mispeaker? Is that like a typo with the voice?

I hate to say it, but some of my first thoughts when I heard the story was that maybe the woman was offered some money for making the accusations. I thought the same thing when a couple women came out against Herman Cain, oddly all of them accompanied by Gloria (the Kraken) Allred, only to disappear quickly after the job was done and Cain withdrew from the election. Since lawyers can't call you, it must have been one hell of a coincidence for all of them to be given the number of the left's most cherished shyster. I would think she's a pricey lawyer for such ordinary women to afford.

Same thoughts when the IMF chief was accused of sexually assaulting the hotel maid. As soon he was forced to resign and a leftwing-approved person took the guy's place, charges were dropped when the witness recanted. Obama rushed to congratulate the new guy, who was more in tune with the new agenda.

Maybe bribing women to ruin people's reputations is a favored ruse to either get people out of your way or just fuel the flames of anger.

Aren't some still wanting the DOJ to do something about Zimmerman despite the system already working?

Would love to see the balances on some bank accounts before and after accusations were lodged.

Last edited:
she does not want him charged, according to a signed affidavit.
Samantha Scheibe, who refers to Zimmerman as her "boyfriend,"

She doesn't want her boyfriend charged. Like that's the first time that ever happened. She's recanting to save his ass.

'Nuff said.

actually, they didn't find a gun, to my knowledge and they were there in less than 3 minutes. I thought that was odd.

she does not want him charged, according to a signed affidavit.
Samantha Scheibe, who refers to Zimmerman as her "boyfriend,"

She doesn't want her boyfriend charged. Like that's the first time that ever happened. She's recanting to save his ass.

'Nuff said.

She is probably recanting for fear of being charged with perjury

actually, they didn't find a gun, to my knowledge and they were there in less than 3 minutes. I thought that was odd.

Are you sure? I know that was the case with his ex-wife.

I thought there actually was a gun with the current girlfriend. It was the girlfriend's apartment and he was supposed to be getting out of it, which would mean he needed to take his weapons with him.

If I understood correctly.

Forum List

Back