Zimmerman charges dropped again

Esmeralda

Diamond Member
Feb 5, 2013
Washington State
George Zimmerman won apos t be charged in alleged wine-throwing incident - Orlando Sentinel

According to this and other articles, the charges have been dropped again because the woman does not want to pursue them. Zimmerman seems to repeatedly get involved with women who are natural domestic abuse victims.

In this case, the police stopped the woman's car a few blocks from Z's house, and a few moments after the incident. According to her statement at that time, which is recorded, he did throw a wine bottle at her. That could actually be a deadly weapon. A heavy glass bottle like that could cause a severe injury. But it also shows his rage and his disregard for the safety of others. And it did happen, as the woman spoke of it just a few minutes after it happened. For some reason, like most victims of domestic abuse, these women choose to not prosecute. IMO, no woman in her right mind would have anything to do with this guy.

I've had someone accuse me of throwing bottle at them when I threw it directly on the ground. I got the incident on security camera video and the liar was convicted of perjury.

I've had someone accuse me of throwing bottle at them when I threw it directly on the ground. I got the incident on security camera video and the liar was convicted of perjury.
How many times has this happened to you? Because it happens over and over again to him. Where there is smoke, there is fire.

Ahh I guess the other threads on this were not enough you needed one of your own to whine about Zimmerman.
There is another thread discussing that the current charges have been dropped?
Since I started it a day ago I should know. Don't you just hate it when your own hatreds are not allowed to prosper? You were upset when he was rightly found not guilty of murder and have whined every time he has been exonerated since. My opinion is that your lefty hate is why he keeps getting charged and then has those unwarranted charges dropped. How long before you haters get it through your head he is innocent?

Ahh I guess the other threads on this were not enough you needed one of your own to whine about Zimmerman.
There is another thread discussing that the current charges have been dropped?
Since I started it a day ago I should know. Don't you just hate it when your own hatreds are not allowed to prosper? You were upset when he was rightly found not guilty of murder and have whined every time he has been exonerated since. My opinion is that your lefty hate is why he keeps getting charged and then has those unwarranted charges dropped. How long before you haters get it through your head he is innocent?
My opinion of him has absolutely nothing to do with him directly. He gets in trouble because he gets in trouble. To make a humongous leap that my ideas about him have anything to do with his repeatedly getting in trouble with the law is insane, just insane.

Hey Esmeralda, you don't happen to know why no charges have been filed against those filthy racist animals in Ferguson who terrorized at least 100 Asians and Arabs while burning down their homes and shops, do you? Just wondering. I figured someone like you, so interested in interracial justice, would know for sure. Or are you just one more pathetic race-baiting maggot?

Listen to the recording the cops made when they talked to her just minutes after the event. She was upset and not likely lying. She didn't have time to and she was too distraught to be making up stuff at that point.

Again, this happens to him over and over again. When that kind of pattern is going on in your life, it is you that is causing it, not something outside yourself.

Listen to the recording the cops made when they talked to her just minutes after the event. She was upset and not likely lying. She didn't have time to and she was too distraught to be making up stuff at that point.
whatever makes you feel better

fyi; leftist hate obsession with him may very well push him over the edge, and if he does go over, that blood will be on your hands.

fyi; leftist hate obsession with him may very well push him over the edge, and if he does go over, that blood will be on your hands.
:cuckoo::lmao:

You're crazy. You know that, right? :rolleyes:

:cuckoo::lmao:

You're crazy. You know that, right? :rolleyes:
you're obsessed with an innocent man, hanging on his every move

but I'm crazy

yea, doctors have a name for that; projection.

Okay, it's time to ignore you. You're stupid as well as crazy. Your use of hyperbole does not help your position: you are apparently the one obsessed with defending someone who is not defensible. Men who are domestic abusers should not be defended: but only a decent, reasonable man would know that. Anyway, bye. You are not worthy of my attention.

How exciting another Zimmerman thread.

Zimmerman is a nut, big deal.

Good grief the left is so obsessed with this guy.

How many more threads on this latest nothing story?

Forum List

Back