Zimbabwe signs a $3.5 billion compensation deal with white farmers forced off their land

They should not have paid those thieves anything.
So, Even though the white people bought their land
you called them thieves?
Its illegal to purchase stolen goods so yes they would be thieves.
So anyone in this country who bought a house also bought stolen goods?
Yes if they are white people.
Only white people? Lol blacks too.
Nope just whites. Blacks traded with NA's long before whites ever came to the Americas. As one NA put it to me, "I'd rather a Black man own my peoples land than a white devil"
Molly is always looking for that false equivalence.

You know IM2, it is very hard to survive on pride. There is a difference in thinking between native Africans and White people on food. African live for the day while White people live for another day.
That's wrong. They lived there for 1,000's of years before whites got there. White countries sanctioned Zimbabwe into oblivion because Mugabe dared removed whites who murdered his people to get that land. Africans should not have paid those rapists and murderers anything.

I disagree. What Mugabe did was as brutal and wrong as what the ancestors of the white farmers did.

You can’t history, just as you can’t unscramble an omelette, and what Mugabe did was perpetrate another gross injustice to “rectify” an old one.

Actually more then that, he didn’t rectify it at all....the distributions were given to his supporters, his tribe, hardly equitably shared, and given to people who had no idea how farm.

No, they deserve some compensation.
If whites had left Zimbabwe alone there would have been no Mugabe. Things in these situations must be studied by starting at the root. The root of this situation was Cecil Rhodes use of deception when he made an agreement with King Lobengula and the subsequent invasion by British forces.

"Cecil John Rhodes who was the pioneer of the conquest of Zimbabwe, with his British South African Company (BSAC), bought a written concession for exclusive mining rights in the Matabeleland and other adjoining territories from King Lobengula. He arrived accompanied by an army and later declared war on the King. After successfully overthrowing the King he named the country Rhodesia."

I'm not a fan of the two wrongs don't make a right statement. Especially after the first wrong enriched the people complaining about the second one. What ye sows, ye shall also reap. Those whites descend from murderers and thieves. They should not have received a penny.

Last edited:
So we see that our stormfront members believe whites are entitled to anything they want, anywhere on earth and any way they can get it. If they steal it, the people they stole it from have no right to demand they give it back. If they kill, it's fine but it's wrong for others to retaliate. It's fine to cheer for every black person killed by police or colonizers but blacks have no right to say, "I would kill all those squatters on our land." Wow, the level of arrogance this type of belief takes is unprecedented.
What is tried to be told to your ilk is that killing is killing. No matter what color of a person is.

Give 'your' land in America back to the Natives and move back to Africa, to the land of your ancestors.
Shut up. You don't get to invade somebody else's country kill up a bunch of people then tell anybody anything. My ancestors were bought here. Yours stole the land.
Yes, the white people weren't angels in dealing with the Natives. In many cases they did as assholes. But this is about the Whites and the Natives, your people have nothing to say in this.

There sure are a lot of white hating racists in this thread.
No, there is just a lot of truth being spoken to whites about things they have done that whites like you can't handle hearing.
Oh I can handle it fine.
If I was going to take over someone's territory, I sure as hell wouldn't leave any of them alive.

Everyone on this planet is descended from people who were mean enough, ruthless enough, to murder their neighbors and take their shit when times got hard.
The ones who weren't, didn't have any descendants.

That goes for you and your people too.
Your slate ain't clean just because you lost the last time out and ended up wearing chains.

So we see that our stormfront members believe whites are entitled to anything they want, anywhere on earth and any way they can get it. If they steal it, the people they stole it from have no right to demand they give it back. If they kill, it's fine but it's wrong for others to retaliate. It's fine to cheer for every black person killed by police or colonizers but blacks have no right to say, "I would kill all those squatters on our land." Wow, the level of arrogance this type of belief takes is unprecedented.
What is tried to be told to your ilk is that killing is killing. No matter what color of a person is.

Give 'your' land in America back to the Natives and move back to Africa, to the land of your ancestors.
Shut up. You don't get to invade somebody else's country kill up a bunch of people then tell anybody anything. My ancestors were bought here. Yours stole the land.
Yes, the white people weren't angels in dealing with the Natives. In many cases they did as assholes. But this is about the Whites and the Natives, your people have nothing to say in this.
We do have a say since we were bought here.

No, there is just a lot of truth being spoken to whites about things they have done that whites like you can't handle hearing.
Oh I can handle it fine.
If I was going to take over someone's territory, I sure as hell wouldn't leave any of them alive.

Everyone on this planet is descended from people who were mean enough, ruthless enough, to murder their neighbors and take their shit when times got hard.

Your slate ain't clean just because you lost the last time out and ended up wearing chains.
Blah, Blah, Blah. Show me where blacks colonized a white nation and sold weapons to warring tribes so they could buy the captives for use as slaves in Africa and then maybe your excuses will have merit.

Oh I can handle it fine.

Blah, Blah, Blah.
Okay loser.

We do have a say since we were bought here.
It doesn't make you entitled to anything. Get a reparation and go back to the land of your ancestors.

Oh I can handle it fine.

Blah, Blah, Blah. Show me where blacks colonized a white nation and sold weapons to warring tribes so they could buy the captives for use as slaves in Africa and then maybe your excuses will have merit.
Like I said.... losers.

Catch up, already..... tired of listening to you whining about always being last.

you called them thieves?
Nope just whites. Blacks traded with NA's long before whites ever came to the Americas. As one NA put it to me, "I'd rather a Black man own my peoples land than a white devil"
So you are saying no blacks own stolen land? Bullshit

My ancestors weren’t here to steal the land. If you own land here, it was stolen too.

I don't hate white people.

I hate the white supremacist and that hatred comes from the very pit of my soul.

I hate them with every fibre of my being.

The problem is white people (As a group) have put the white supremacist in charge of everything.

That's why we have had all the madness on the streets the last few months in America. That's why the USA is almost at civil war because the white supremacist would rather practice white supremacy than justice

Black people could never do to white people what white people have done and delight in doing to black people. God just didn't make us that way. He just didn't give us that heart.

White people get a lotta love on this planet from blacks and non whites.

Any white person can go to Asia, to India, to Africa, to China, to Singapore, to the Caribbean and they'll be welcomed with open arms. Many of the local women and men will trying to get with them. Doors would open that would not open to others.

A white person would have NO PROBLEMS building and growing and making a life for themselves in a majority non white country

So I don't want black people to hate white people. I want black people to stop FUCKING loving them so much.

I hate the white supremacist and that hatred comes from the very pit of my soul.

The problem is white people (As a group) have put the white supremacist in charge of everything.

That's why we have had all the madness on the streets the last few months in America. That's why the USA is almost at civil war because the white supremacist would rather practice white supremacy than justice

Black people could never do to white people what white people have done and delight in doing to black people. God just didn't make us that way. He just didn't give us that heart.

Any white person can go to Asia, to India, to Africa, to China, to Singapore, to the Caribbean and they'll be welcomed with open arms. Many of the local women and men will trying to get with them. Doors would open that would not open to others.

A white person would have NO PROBLEMS building and growing and making a life for themselves in a majority non white country

So I don't want black people to hate white people. I want black people to stop FUCKING loving them so much.
Yeah, I don't think that's why we're having all this madness.
And you all sure as hell aren't morally superior to anyone; I learned that lesson before I was 10.

Paul. Every group, race and culture has scum bags. African American have their share and more. So don't sanitize yourself while demonizing others. In other nations just from our military, African American soldiers along with others have done the ugly American act. If you are remembered it is because you must be doing the bad things at a higher percentage. There is white scum to be sure. By the way you write, we have to search far and wide to find the black equivalent. To make it easy for you. We don't.

you called them thieves?
Molly is always looking for that false equivalence.
You are always looking for excuses. You can't seriously think all the land owned by blacks was from a deal with NA. Lol

How about we kill every black in America and just piss on their mass grave since they're not worth the effort to dig up?
No white man is African. They should be slaughtering them all. Every fucking white bastard in Zimbabwe. Fucking kill em all.

Don't even use guns as the white bastards aren't worth wasting bullets on.

Chop em up with machetes. They have the numbers. They could easily wipe them out very quick

The fucking no good, low life thieving bastards. Fucking paying compo to land that is not even theirs in the first place. What kinda insane sh*t is that ?
Probably your most racist tirade yet.

You should have probably rushed over there and taught them how to farm.
They already know how to farm.

Really?
Then why are they paying the white farmers a butt load of money to come back?
Derp.....
The same reason Haiti had to pay France for kicking their asses and gaining their freedom you fucking idiot.

They arent paying white people to come back you fucking idiot. :)
it's a trap
lure the white devils in with promises and then eat them. That will solve the food shortage problem at least temporarily

justice is what love looks like in public!

I would have killed EVERY white farmer in Zim and then dig the bastard up and killed him again because he didn't die hard enough the first time
[/QUOT{

I would have killed EVERY white farmer in Zim and then dig the bastard up and killed him again because he didn't die hard enough the first time and I would do the same in S.Africa.

How about we kill every black in America and just piss on their mass grave since they're not worth the effort to dig up?
Whats holding you back besides your fear?
It must really sting that the white man wins... AGAIN.

I would have killed EVERY white farmer in Zim and then dig the bastard up and killed him again because he didn't die hard enough the first time
[/QUOT{

I would have killed EVERY white farmer in Zim and then dig the bastard up and killed him again because he didn't die hard enough the first time and I would do the same in S.Africa.

Whats holding you back besides your fear?

Why aren't you over in your homeland killing whitey?
Your buddies are paying whitey to come back...you afraid your buddies would kill you?

Forum List

Back