Zika'd by sex

Were they gay?

I don't think so, I heard on the radio that it's a woman and that who she had sex with had not long returned from being in Venezuela. They said several thousand, I think it was even 4,000 people in Venezuela have Zika. Not good.

This was BBC World Service radio.

They knew it could be transferred through blood transfusions, so body fluids like sex make sense

Women who are of age to get pregnant in the near future or who are pregnant can pass it to the fetus causing birth defects, pain and death to a child.

In regular adults it is just a bad virus that passes eventually

Gays??? Really? Sperm donors might need to be tested before donating, but a temp or any symptoms for any virus might be a good indication they should not be donating at that time.

It is dangerous only to women who that are pregnant

travelers that might carry the virus can pass it to the wife when they return home. It might change travel for the games and encourage more people to use protection.

Soooooooooooooooooooooo, let me guess, they are from somewhere south of the U.S. southern border ?

wait for it.........................

They knew it could be transferred through blood transfusions, so body fluids like sex make sense

Women who are of age to get pregnant in the near future or who are pregnant can pass it to the fetus causing birth defects, pain and death to a child.

Gays??? Really? Sperm donors might need to be tested before donating, but a temp or any symptoms for any virus might be a good indication they should not be donating at that time.

The babies are born with this:

Microcephaly - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Yes in regular adults, Zika is like the flu and isn't that dangerous.

Any baby with Microcephaly I think should be aborted, they are mutants and God didn't mean the tragic things for this world, their medical and physical problems are immense, they need care 24/7 and they can never be cured, it's cruel to force them to live, they should be aborted and set free, happy into the Next World.

since the pope lifted the ban on condoms, and women are told not to get pregnant for two years, there is safe options.

travelers that might carry the virus can pass it to the wife when they return home. It might change travel for the games and encourage more people to use protection.
Maybe that disease will make it's way to countries that have ISIS, Al Qaeda and Taliban. They could use a few generations of pinheaded babies

"DCHHS recommends the following 4Ds to avoid Zika virus, reducing the chance of being bitten by a mosquito:

• DEET - whenever you are outside, use insect repellents that contain DEET or other EPA approved repellents and follow instructions
  • Dress - wear long, loose and light-colored clothing outside
  • Drain - remove all standing water in and around your home
  • Dusk and dawn - limit outdoor activities during the hours around dusk and dawn when mosquitoes are most active"

First sexually transmitted case of Zika virus is confirmed in the US

I have to do this before sex and still wear a condom? Too much hassle.

Any baby with Microcephaly I think should be aborted, they are mutants and God didn't mean the tragic things for this world, their medical and physical problems are immense, they need care 24/7 and they can never be cured, it's cruel to force them to live, they should be aborted and set free, happy into the Next World.

There are few born with mild cases of microcephalus that have gone on to have relatively productive lives, but the vast majority are crippled for life and usually die while still children

abortion is a more humain choice. The women can go on to have children at a later time.

although it originated in africa, the virus is expected to reach epidemic levels in africa over the next few years.

There are few born with mild cases of microcephalus that have gone on to have relatively productive lives, but the vast majority are crippled for life and usually die while still children

abortion is a more humain choice. The women can go on to have children at a later time.

although it originated in africa, the virus is expected to reach epidemic levels in africa over the next few years.

Agreed, the majority have no chance and yes abortion is being humanitarian. We're not talking about aborting healthy and normal babies here, simply because they're not wanted, we're talking about aborting tragic situations that it would be cruel to allow to live. So, we must make the differentiation.

I myself in general am anti-abortion, except in the cases of the life of the mother and rape and incest.

However, severely mentally or physically impaired babies, who cannot be cured and have next to no chance of any quality of life, that need 24/7 care for the rest of their entire lives, personally I think it's cruel and also selfish to force them to be born into a world they'll never know nor do I think God really intended them to be in.

I thought people from your country had learned their lesson about playing God with the lives of handicapped people. Or maybe the lesson has been forgotten.

since the pope lifted the ban on condoms, and women are told not to get pregnant for two years, there is safe options.

Yes but even condoms aren't 100%.
and if the person looks like Merkel zero chance of sexually transmitted Zvirus

She has been married twice

Traitor Bitch Merkel is a lesbian, everyone who's anyone knows this. She's also obviously being blackmailed by WH and NRA, the NRA remember was listening into Merkel's personal phone calls for 11 years, they have the goods on her, talking all kinds of stuff with her "women friends"

Why else do you think a woman goes from fanatically protecting Germany and Europa for 10 years to SUDDENLY actively working to destroy both? Yes, the NRA blackmail stuff was whipped out around the beginning of August 2015, that's why.

I thought people from your country had learned their lesson about playing God with the lives of handicapped people. Or maybe the lesson has been forgotten.

Within two years everything will be forgotten, everything, certain things, that stuff is stopping.

God didn't mean defectives for this world, God creates things PERFECT in HIS image, they are not perfect, they are not in His image, he never meant them for this world therefore.

Even worse are these weird people that think it's great when disabled people are allowed to breed. They cannot take care of themselves, never mind a baby, the whole thing is an abomination and shows how perverted sections of society has become.

Forum List

Back