Zero Respect

Onyx

Gold Member
Dec 17, 2015
I have zero respect if you do not sincerely believe that both presidential candidates are vile human beings.

There is no justifying your ignorance if that is the case.

It's about time a non-politician leads us....

Trump is a politician. He even admitted it.

Leadership in government is tyranny.

I know this is a glitch in your big .gov matrix....too fucking bad.....

I do not believe in expanding the powers of the state, so naturally I have been opposed to both Clinton and Donald.

You assume people here give a flying fuck if you respect them or not

I do not assume. I know.

Statists thrive off of a crowd mentality. They need outside validation to maintain their sanity.

It's about time a non-politician leads us....

Trump is a politician. He even admitted it.

Leadership in government is tyranny.

I know this is a glitch in your big .gov matrix....too fucking bad.....

I do not believe in expanding the powers of the state, so naturally I have been opposed to both Clinton and Donald.
Link to political offices help by Trump?

Ideological zealots can convince themselves of pretty much anything.

That's why they seem so sincere..

I believe this is especially true for Donald Trump.

Populism is essentially just pandering to as many people as humanly possible. In the eyes of his followers, Donald Trump is a defiant truthteller and America's last beacon of hope.

Liberals have convinced themselves that Hillary Clinton is not complete trash too, although they dare not uphold her as a saint or anything.

Link to political offices help by Trump?

A politician is someone that engages in the political process.

Although the Trump Organization might as well be considered a branch of the government, given its survival is attributed to Donald Trump forming crony relationships with politicians in order to receive bailouts and subsidies.

You assume people here give a flying fuck if you respect them or not

I do not assume. I know.

Statists thrive off of a crowd mentality. They need outside validation to maintain their sanity.
I don't know what's more pathetic people needing validation from an anonymous message board or people who think their opinion on an anonymous message board actually holds any weight with anyone else

and you are an example of both in this thread

Pathetic squared

I have zero respect if you do not sincerely believe that both presidential candidates are vile human beings. There is no justifying your ignorance if that is the case.
Ideological zealots can convince themselves of pretty much anything.

That's why they seem so sincere.
If you believe in a ideology you aren't sincere? You say some of the stupidest things here with your sitting high on the fence bullshit. I'm a conservative because of what I've learned my whole life. When I hear mousy fucks like you tell me I'm a party animal or insincere for having principles I know I'm dealing with a scatter brain.

I have zero respect if you do not sincerely believe that both presidential candidates are vile human beings. There is no justifying your ignorance if that is the case.
Ideological zealots can convince themselves of pretty much anything. That's why they seem so sincere..
If you believe in a ideology you aren't sincere? You say some of the stupidest things here with your sitting high on the fence bullshit. I'm a conservative because of what I've learned my whole life. When I hear mousy fucks like you tell me I'm a party animal or insincere for having principles I know I'm dealing with a scatter brain.
I'm not at all surprised that you would be defensive about my post.

I don't know what's more pathetic people needing validation from an anonymous message board or people who think their opinion on an anonymous message board actually holds any weight with anyone else

That statists and their crowd mentality require validation from from an anonymous message board poster.

Pathetic squared

You are clearly getting upset, and therefore have resorted to deflection. Noted.

Last edited:
I have zero respect if you do not sincerely believe that both presidential candidates are vile human beings.

There is no justifying your ignorance if that is the case.
Vile is not the right word.

I would say both candidates are statists, elitists, and ignorant of the Constitution. Do you think this makes me ignorant?

Vile is not the right word.

I would say both candidates are statists, elitists, and ignorant of the Constitution. Do you think this make me ignorant?

I agree with the last bit, although I myself do not care for the constitution.

That stuff aside, they are still also vile human beings. Trash to the core.

Forum List

Back