Zelenskyy gives emotional speech to the US Congress...with video of Russian brutality

The repub game begins.....First they will say "don't start WW III." Then they will say "Biden, you are not doing enough." Then when Biden starts being more aggressive and the war widens....they will say, "WE TOLD YOU NOT TO GET INVOLVED!"

The repub Hypocrisy is astounding.
They are rootin' for Putin. They really are.

If you are a Pootin apologist or even give the impression that you support Pootin, like calling him a "genius" OUT OF MY FACE. I don't want see you. I don't want to debate you. I don't want know you exist.

I don't understand this. You make zero sense.

You don't have to like what he's doing to acknowledge his intelligence. Ignoring the man's intelligence will almost guarantee that you will never defeat him, and that absolutely needs to happen.

Adolf Hitler was a genius, too, yet he's probably the most reprehensible person to ever walk the face of the earth.

Apparently you're not someone who's smart enough to comprehend that...

I don't understand this. You make zero sense.

You don't have to like what he's doing to acknowledge his intelligence. Ignoring the man's intelligence will almost guarantee that you will never defeat him, and that absolutely needs to happen.

Adolf Hitler was a genius, too, yet he's probably the most reprehensible person to ever walk the face of the earth.

Apparently you're not someone who's smart enough to comprehend that...
Pootin Lover...Ignored

Biden's weakness is dangerous.
He will start WWlll nuclear war through his ineptness.
But, our stupid Democrats don't care.
This is Europe's problem.
They need to lead, not follow a fool like Pedo Joe.
Pootin Lover...Ignored

The repub game begins.....First they will say "don't start WW III." Then they will say "Biden, you are not doing enough." Then when Biden starts being more aggressive and the war widens....they will say, "WE TOLD YOU NOT TO GET INVOLVED!"

The repub Hypocrisy is astounding.
Get your scrawny ass on a plane, grab one of Zelensky's free AKs, and get to fighting, fucking chikenhawk.

Pootin is a Monster. He is a war criminal. If you are a Pootin apologist or even give the impression that you support Pootin, like calling him a "genius" OUT OF MY FACE. I don't want see you. I don't want to debate you. I don't want know you exist.

Well Biden isn’t doing anything so is he a Pootin apologist too?

Pootin is a Monster. He is a war criminal. If you are a Pootin apologist or even give the impression that you support Pootin, like calling him a "genius" OUT OF MY FACE. I don't want see you. I don't want to debate you. I don't want know you exist.

Pootin is a MONSTER. He is a WAR CRIMINAL. All true. He is still a better human being than the infection we now have pretending to be our chief executive.

Pootin is a monster. Pooting s a war criminal

You Pootin lover you!

Gotta hand it to democrats. They can lie in both directions.

Forum List

Back