Zelensky Says No Counteroffensive Until the West Sends More Weapons

In other words, you can't think of a convincing argument to oppose US aid to Ukraine, so you base your argument on fantasies about what Zelensky and Biden might be doing.
Sure I can ---- it's not our business, it's not in our national interest, we don't want to fight their war for them, they're going to lose anyway, duuuuuuh, and We Just Don't Care.

YOU are a Ukie propagandist, that's plain.

Sure I can ---- it's not our business, it's not in our national interest, we don't want to fight their war for them, they're going to lose anyway, duuuuuuh, and We Just Don't Care.

YOU are a Ukie propagandist, that's plain.
Half of Republican have dismissed your arguments against aid to Ukraine, so clearly, those are not convincing arguments, and that's why you are depending on fantasies about what Biden and Zelensky might be thinking.

I do support aid to Ukraine as do most Americans, but I haven't attacked you by saying you used to be a conservative American but by your desperate attempts to rescue Trump from his idiotic statements about Putin and Ukraine, you have now become a pro-Russian propagandist while Russia regards the US as the greatest evil in the world.

Forum List

Back