Zelensky has threatened to punish any Christian caught worshiping in "unapproved ways."

Originally posted by CouchPotato
From the Russian perspective NATO started moving East long before they made any effort to move west.

It's not a matter of subjective russian perspective, Potato.

The statement that NATO's enlargement preceded the first russian military reaction to it by almost 20 years (war in Georgia) is an undeniable historic fact.
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Internal NATO reaction to these former Warsaw Pact countries was initially negative, but by the 1991 Rome summit in November, members agreed to a series of goals that could lead to accession, such as market and democratic liberalization, and that NATO should be a partner in these efforts. Debate within the American government as to whether enlargement of NATO was feasible or desirable began during the George H.W. Bush administration. By mid-1992, a consensus emerged within the administration that NATO enlargement was a wise realpolitik measure to strengthen Euro-American hegemony. In the absence of NATO enlargement, Bush administration officials worried that the European Union might fill the security vacuum in Central Europe, and thus challenge American post-Cold War influence.

Enlargement of NATO - Wikipedia
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Believe it or not.

1991-1992, for Christ's sake!!

America and western Europe didn't even wait for the body of the Soviet Union to get cold to start planning on stabbing Russia in the back, militarily surrounding the country's western borders.

But super patriotic american clowns are more than willing to rape the history of Europe to portray Russia as the aggressor...

They won't let small details like historic facts get in the way.

And what do you think is driving that? Could the actions of the west have played any part or do you believe we are all just innocent and righteous on our side?
I’m not part of the Blame America First crowd. Russia has a long history of committing atrocities.

Nah, thanks. I was just wondering if their new prognosis is of the same value as was Russian October's counter-offensive on Kharkiv.
The expected late October offensive was based on the infamous muddy ground being hard frozen enough to support the weight of tracked main battle tanks.
But the Russian offensive is still delayed because the ground still hasn't hard frozen because of unseasonably warm winter weather temperatures in Ukraine.

"As 2022 turned to 2023, an exceptionally strong wintertime heat dome pounced on much of Europe, producing unprecedented warmth for January. As temperatures soared 18 to 36 degrees Fahrenheit (10 to 20 Celsius) above normal from France to western Russia, thousands of records were broken between Saturday and Monday — many by large margins."

I’m not part of the Blame America First crowd. Russia has a long history of committing atrocities.
This isn’t about blame anyone first, but unless we recognize the mistakes we have made and learn from them we will surely repeat them. Just pointing at Russia and saying they suck and it’s all their fault isn’t doing that.

The expected late October offensive was based on the infamous muddy ground being hard frozen enough to support the weight of tracked main battle tanks.
But the Russian offensive is still delayed because the ground still hasn't hard frozen because of unseasonably warm winter weather temperatures in Ukraine.

"As 2022 turned to 2023, an exceptionally strong wintertime heat dome pounced on much of Europe, producing unprecedented warmth for January. As temperatures soared 18 to 36 degrees Fahrenheit (10 to 20 Celsius) above normal from France to western Russia, thousands of records were broken between Saturday and Monday — many by large margins."
If your experts didn't even bother to look at temperature charts for the late October or even November to see that 'hard frozen land' was just fraud, then I would recommend you to look for some other sources.

If your experts didn't even bother to look at temperature charts for the late October or even November to see that 'hard frozen land' was just fraud, then I would recommend you to look for some other sources.
Don't be an obtuse tard. .. :cuckoo:
No meteorologist anywhere had predicted such record breaking warm weather across Europe.
Read the article that I posted.
There are many of them on the same subject.
Educate yourself.....

Don't be an obtuse tard. .. :cuckoo:
No meteorologist anywhere had predicted such record breaking warm weather across Europe.
Read the article that I posted.
There are many of them on the same subject.
Educate yourself.....
Dude, for every one who lives in the region it was clear that expectations for 'frozen ground as hard as a rock' for October, November and December were pure bullshit. Some bets could have been made for January and February. Look at the fucking charts. Your experts treat you like an idiot.

Post a :link: or else that's just more of your typical BS
What links do you want? Temperatures charts? Here you are. These are Russian speaking articles, but you can easily find the charts.

Odesa

Kharkiv

Zaporizhzhia

Kiev

This isn’t about blame anyone first, but unless we recognize the mistakes we have made and learn from them we will surely repeat them. Just pointing at Russia and saying they suck and it’s all their fault isn’t doing that.
No one is just claiming Russia sucks.

You need to take in account that you are discussing this with an idiot.

An idiot doesn’t get that winters in that part of Europe are always cyclical. Sometimes they are warmer than usual and sometimes they are colder.

doesn’t get that winters in that part of Europe are always cyclical. Sometimes they are warmer than usual and sometimes they are colder.
The difference is, this winter isn't just warmer.
It's shattering records for being the the warmest winter on record all over Europe.
Google it and see for yourself. .. :cool:

Zelensky is becoming a fascist pathetic dictator!

Being a corrupt POS is not enough for him now!

Zelensky has threatened to punish any Christian caught worshiping in "unapproved ways."​

I'm of a mind that most conflict on this rock is rooted in some sort of economic dispute, in this case dominance of energy resources

I may be wrong, but as such, i find it ironic those in battle are mired in the whole climate change debacle pursuant to it....
Zelensky is becoming a fascist pathetic dictator!
'becoming' Skye?

~S~

It's shattering records for being the the warmest winter on record all over Europe.
Google it and see for yourself. .. :cool:
For various reasons, Europe is having a mild winter. They better enjoy it now. Next year will probably be much different.

For various reasons, Europe is having a mild winter. They better enjoy it now. Next year will probably be much different.
The Ukrainian people are very fortunate this winter is quite mild since the electric grid has been destroyed in much of the country.
Same goes for the other European countries that were bracing for fuel shortages and sky high energy prices this winter.

The Ukrainian people are very fortunate this winter is quite mild since the electric grid has been destroyed in much of the country.
Same goes for the other European countries that were bracing for fuel shortages and sky high energy prices this winter.
Yes. An occasional mild winter is nice.

New Topics

Forum List

Back