Zelensky has threatened to punish any Christian caught worshiping in "unapproved ways."

I don't go to CNN and MSNBC for factual information but only for dishonest leftwing spin and propaganda.
My favorite independent source for what is actually happening in the Ukraine war is the Youtube videos by the former marine "Col. Douglas MacGregor" (who was a senior advisor to the Sec. of Defense during the Trump administration)
And I also like "The New Atlas" videos for their independent in depth analysis of the war.

My favorite independent source for what is actually happening in the Ukraine war is the Youtube videos by the former marine "Col. Douglas MacGregor" (who was a senior advisor to the Sec. of Defense during the Trump administration)
And I also like "The New Atlas" videos for their independent in depth analysis of the war.
I consult many many sources to come to conclusions about what is probably most believable.

Since 1945, Russia has been the sole threat to Western Europe. And now they have attacked a sovereign nation. Greed has cemented a relationship with China, and both of us hate the other. We are screwed if we get into a shooting match with them, and greed has caused that.
Russia hasn’t been a legitimate threat to Western Europe for decades. In that time we have done nothing to foster anything but an adversarial relationship with them though

NATO never was a threat to invade the Soviet Union. It was always defensive in purpose. It’s intent always was to provide a deterrent to Soviet aggression.
You’re aware the Soviet Union hasn’t existed for quite some time now right? Like 30ish years.

Russia hasn’t been a legitimate threat to Western Europe for decades. In that time we have done nothing to foster anything but an adversarial relationship with them though
The Soviet Union was a very credible threat. After the collapse of the Soviet Union we had a brief period where Russia was less aggressive out of necessity.

Russia is now reviving the threat. They are becoming more and more belligerent and adversarial.

The Soviet Union was a very credible threat. After the collapse of the Soviet Union we had a brief period where Russia was less aggressive out of necessity.

Russia is now reviving the threat. They are becoming more and more belligerent and adversarial.
Only an uniformed and ignorant hack would disagree with that.

What benefit do you receive for lying about the way Russia is executing this war?
I told you the truth. Russia is not trying to avoid civilian fatalities. They are trying to break the will of the Ukrainian people by forcing them into living in a state of terror.

Civilian fatalities and mass casualties are not uncommon in any war. Throughout history Russia has never been concerned with avoiding civilian fatalities.

I told you the truth. Russia is not trying to avoid civilian fatalities. They are trying to break the will of the Ukrainian people by forcing them into living in a state of terror.

Civilian fatalities and mass casualties are not uncommon in any war. Throughout history Russia has never been concerned with avoiding civilian fatalities.
I’m not sure why the truth is so difficult for some to acknowledge.

I’m sure that some idiot thinks that if you recognize Russia’s despicable actions, you are excusing or condoning despicable actions by Ukraine.

Interesting, and what forecasts do these experts have? For the coming months.

And what do you think is driving that? Could the actions of the west have played any part or do you believe we are all just innocent and righteous on our side?

Forum List

Back