Zelensky has threatened to punish any Christian caught worshiping in "unapproved ways."

We’ve always cast them as the “bad guy” but there isn’t a good reason to have an adversarial relationship with them necessarily. That applies with most nations. The argument can be made that that relationship is what’s caused Russia to do many of the things that they have done that we dont like.
That was why Donald Trump's foreign policy was so great and why we were closer to world peace in our time under his leadership than any time in my now very long life. He refused to treat other foreign leaders as bad guys when they were trying to be better guys or stopped at least some destructive behaviors. He believed good relationships with other countries that were beneficial to the USA were far preferably to cold war type animosity. And he believed America didn't have to be a doormat or sugar daddy to accomplish that.

So he developed friendships where he could, avoided making enemies where he could. His emphasis was on peace and cooperation even as he demonstrated that bad behavior that threatened the USA or its allies would be met with swift, certain, terrible retribution.

Under his leadership North Korean missiles stopped flying over South Korea and Japan. Russia, China, Iran all stopped saber rattling and tensions eased noticeably. Under Trump and Pompeo, three Arab nations entered into peace treaties and became trading partners with Israel. The war in Syria ended. I honestly believe if Trump had been re-elected we would be out of Afghanistan now with all our billions of dollars of equipment, the Taliban wouldn't be in charge, and there wouldn't have been the tragic loss of life and we wouldn't have left Americans and loyal allies in peril there.

Evenso Trump is no God, no perfect superman incapable of doing any wrong. He did get things wrong, made mistakes, misjudged, was overly ambitious at times. And that in addition into his sometimes offputting personality. But he got more good stuff done and produced more really good accomplishments for America and Americans that I again have ever seen in my lifetime.

I honestly believe had he been re-elected, we would not have a war between Russia and the Ukraine now.

Totally incorrect. ..:nono:
The valiant Russian army is diligently trying to avoid causing civilian casualties.
Whereas, the Ukrainian forces could care less how many civilians they kill.
They will just blame the deaths on the Russians.
Ukrainian civilian neighborhoods are being attacked. Apartment complexes are being destroyed. Russia is executing these attacks. Either you justify it or you don’t. You can’t deny it though.

That was why Donald Trump's foreign policy was so great and why we were closer to world peace in our time under his leadership than any time in my now very long life. He refused to treat other foreign leaders as bad guys when they were trying to be better guys or stopped at least some destructive behaviors. He believed good relationships with other countries that were beneficial to the USA were far preferably to cold war type animosity. And he believed America didn't have to be a doormat or sugar daddy to accomplish that.

So he developed friendships where he could, avoided making enemies where he could. His emphasis was on peace and cooperation even as he demonstrated that bad behavior that threatened the USA or its allies would be met with swift, certain, terrible retribution.

Under his leadership North Korean missiles stopped flying over South Korea and Japan. Russia, China, Iran all stopped saber rattling and tensions eased noticeably. Under Trump and Pompeo, three Arab nations entered into peace treaties and became trading partners with Israel. The war in Syria ended. I honestly believe if Trump had been re-elected we would be out of Afghanistan now with all our billions of dollars of equipment, the Taliban wouldn't be in charge, and there wouldn't have been the tragic loss of life and we wouldn't have left Americans and loyal allies in peril there.

Evenso Trump is no God, no perfect superman incapable of doing any wrong. He did get things wrong, made mistakes, misjudged, was overly ambitious at times. And that in addition into his sometimes offputting personality. But he got more good stuff done and produced more really good accomplishments for America and Americans that I again have ever seen in my lifetime.

I honestly believe had he been re-elected, we would not have a war between Russia and the Ukraine now.
Temp knew that Putin and some other nation’s leaders are bad guys, but he didn’t believe it was prudent to continually antagonize them.

Totally incorrect. ..:nono:
The valiant Russian army is diligently trying to avoid causing civilian casualties.
Whereas, the Ukrainian forces could care less how many civilians they kill.
They will just blame the deaths on the Russians.
I have to gently disagree here. Russia is not targeting military targets. He is intentionally bombing and destroying civilian neighborhoods. The last number I saw I think were 200,000 military casualties so far and tens of thousands, 40,000 I think is the number I saw, Ukrainian civilians.

It simply cannot be justified using any ethical argument.

I have to gently disagree here. Russia is not targeting military targets. He is intentionally bombing and destroying civilian neighborhoods. The last number I saw I think were 200,000 military casualties so far and tens of thousands, 40,000 I think is the number I saw, Ukrainian civilians.
Those absurd numbers are straight from the Ukrainian propaganda spin machine and the lying media like CNN and MSNBC. .. :cuckoo:

Originally posted by tahuyaman
Ukrainian civilian neighborhoods are being attacked. Apartment complexes are being destroyed. Russia is executing these attacks. Either you justify it or you don’t. You can’t deny it though.

Originally posted by Foxfyre

It simply cannot be justified using any ethical argument.

This video was posted by Ringo and it's only 26 seconds.

Take a look:

I hope people who crucify Palestinians for doing the same will also crucify the ukrainian army.

I never criticized Palestinians for doing that and I don't intend to condemn the ukrainians for defending their land this way either.

Like it or not this is how the weak fight.

This video was posted by Ringo and it's only 26 seconds.

Take a look:

Well in all due respect, the buildings there are already damaged and, if Russian troops have moved into that area, of course Zelensky would send in his tanks. No way to tell one way or the other from that video.

I don't go to CNN and MSNBC for factual information but only for dishonest leftwing spin and propaganda.

From the New York Post:
Russia has ‘significantly’ more than 100,000 casualties in Ukraine: US Gen. Milley

And from the UN Human Rights Commission:
https://ukraine.un.org/sites/default/files/2023-01/Ukraine - civilian casualty update as of 22 January 2023 ENG.pdf

So watch the SKY NEWS video above.

Sky News is more pro Ukraine that the Azov Batallion itself.

Last edited:
Well in all due respect, the buildings there are already damaged and, if Russian troops have moved into that area, of course Zelensky would send in his tanks. No way to tell one way or the other from that video.

00:18

"Lines of soviet era tanks and armored vehicles are concealed among the buildings."

Again I'm in no way criticizing Ukraine...

They would be suicidal if they refused to use asymetrical ways of fighting when they confront the russian invasion.

New Topics

Forum List

Back