Zelensky calls on NATO to launch a preemptive strike to prevent Russia from using nuclear weapons

So interesting yours propaganda working :))
Do you know, about half of current army in Ukraine are volunteers? They've been fought against nazism for a seven years. With or without Putin, nazi would be eliminated from Ukraine...

So, if you consider, assasination of Putin is acceptable way in international politics - you just prove, US political establishment now just a bunch of rabid dogs, need to be eliminated to survival of all our Earth...

Yes, the Russian army gives men the option of "volunteering" or being shot.

It's a bit easier to call me insane, than switch on logic.
If Ukraine kicking Russia's ass, why Zelensky begging fo help from all over the world? Just let them to finish Russia alone, without your useless help :))
41E3629A-78C4-457B-86B0-2369147586A5.jpeg

Yes, the Russian army gives men the option of "volunteering" or being shot.
Me: - How the Russian army would shot in other Russians? :)
You: - There are only Chechen and Burjat in Russian army!
Me: - But how about "Putin's nazism" and so on?
You: - <mind screech, random switching to another branch of propaganda>

Have you end middle school yet? Did you study any logic during you school studies?

Me: - How the Russian army would shot in other Russians? :)
You: - There are only Chechen and Burjat in Russian army!
Me: - But how about "Putin's nazism" and so on?
You: - <mind screech, random switching to another branch of propaganda>

Have you end middle school yet? Did you study any logic during you school studies?

You have insane fantasies playing out in your deranged mind.

One thing is clear from the statements of the NATO members - whatever the Ukrainians blow up, they will blame Russia for this in any case. Brazenly. As they used to. So maybe the ukrainians will blow up something in Poland? As an option. Or on an Island. By accident, of course.

I'm not 12. I've been around for a long time.

Russia is a brutal dictatorship. Forced conscription is part of the Russian ethos.
What is the real differences between "US best democracy" and "brutal Russian dictatorship", except conscription, typical for the all North European countries? :)

What is the real differences between "US best democracy" and "brutal Russian dictatorship", except conscription, typical for the all North European countries? :)

The differences are extreme.

I remember in the early 1980's a brave undercover journalist snuck a video camera into a Russian grocery store. The store was actually pretty big, with refrigerated and frozen sections.

The think is that all the shelves were empty. No meat, no produce. All there was was millet. Apparently the Communists had spent the growing season forcing the slaves to grow nothing but millet, which we use for bird food in America. It was the nothingness of the planned economy.

Forum List

Back