Zazi, Al Qaeda pals planned rush-hour attack on subway stations

This is probably just some false flag operation to boost Obama poll numbers and try to help Dem chances in November

I thought everyone loved us now that we got George Bush out of office??? Why are these people still wanting to attack us when we have the most favorable President to Al Qaeda ever? Hell, according to Obama we aren't even at war with terrorists any longer...

]

Kman, what the hell did I say before the election that we're at war with a enemy that doesn't give a darn about who is in the office; they went us dead, period. We needed to have a solid president to keep our nation safe and to keep up the fight and we chosed unwisely. :clap2:

I thought everyone loved us now that we got George Bush out of office??? Why are these people still wanting to attack us when we have the most favorable President to Al Qaeda ever? Hell, according to Obama we aren't even at war with terrorists any longer...

]

Kman, what the hell did I say before the election that we're at war with a enemy that doesn't give a darn about who is in the office; they went us dead, period. We needed to have a solid president to keep our nation safe and to keep up the fight and we chosed unwisely. :clap2:

It's nice to know that not everyone on these boards is as stupid as KMAN and understands that terrorists do not care to take part in American political gamesmanship. They hate ALL of America and care not who sits in the White House.

Forum List

Back