Zappa for President

Those used to be the standards for conservatism. Sadly, those days are gone.
Conservatives have not changed, just misrepresented is all.

They have a habit of backing people who despise them in the process.

Last edited:
Conservatives have not changed, just misrepresented is all and backing people who despise them in the process.

That sounds right. Besides, how can the politicians lead a group to do what they want if they preach smaller gov't and less intrusion into our lives?

That sounds right. Besides, how can the politicians lead a group to do what they want if they preach smaller gov't and less intrusion into our lives?
The same goes for liberals

Liberals mistakenly believe conservatives are the real threat and not leftists, but it is leftists who have destroyed liberalism like they have feminism and pretty much everything else they touch.

The same goes for liberals

Liberals mistakenly believe conservatives are the real threat and not leftists, but it is leftists who have destroyed liberalism like they have feminism and pretty much everything else they touch.

Agreed. The basic tenets of Liberalism have changed too. And they still scream and yell trying to rouse the crowds to anger.

If the elected official can scare his constituents, on either side of the aisle, they can get them moving.

Agreed. The basic tenets of Liberalism have changed too. And they still scream and yell trying to rouse the crowds to anger.

If the elected official can scare his constituents, on either side of the aisle, they can get them moving.
Leftism if fascism, and is what is in power now

They don't represent conservatives or liberals.

I don't want no government services, I want more freedom.

Aside from trash pickup, that's the best thing government does for me.

The fact that you consider government services a detriment to your freedom is a brain disease on your part. The Koch brothers have been feeding you the notion that "Freedom" is rich people being able to abuse poor people, and you keep signing up for the abuse.

Remeber these people are trained to follow the people who tell them what they want to hear...

Reality is not a friend here. Independent thought and questioning anything means ejection from the tribe.

They would have hung Zappa out to dry when he asked why they a complementing the War Criminal Putin and celebrating a facist win in Italy...
Tell us where you disagree with the Democratic Party Platform.

I'm moving to Montana soon.

Gonna be a dental floss tycoon.

I'm moving to Montana soon.

Gonna be a dental floss tycoon.
fQJQrJo.gif

New Topics

Forum List

Back