Zachery Ty Bryan, who played the oldest son on the long-running 1990s sit-com 'Home Improvement,' arrested in Oregon, for strangling his girlfriend

• Banned
he's laughing in the mug shot. ha ha?

EkjSTVmXIAAHJns

• Banned
There can be a lot of "He said - She said" in domestic abuse cases. For all I know, both he and his girl friend may be assholes.

^^^ I second this. Sometimes the girl is the person who gets things started. His last TV/movie appearances were in 2009 according to his profile here. I pray that nothing else negative takes place where he is concerned.

God bless you and him always!!!

Holly (a big Home Improvement fan)

The domestic abuse laws do need to be refreshed. Biden had a lot to do with the current law that goes back some decades. These times are different.

^^^ I second this. Sometimes the girl is the person who gets things started. His last TV/movie appearances were in 2009 according to his profile here. I pray that nothing else negative takes place where he is concerned.

LOL!

Well..nothing more negative than a few years in prison, right?

They're more about "Tool Time' than "Home Improvement...on the prison yard.

more white men, more problems!

i actually thought he was cute, not anymore!

Just couldn't resist the race baiting angle. Tacky. As for this person? Innocent until proven guilty...unless the liberal pansies have changed that, too. I read this as this kid murdered someone... lay off the tabloid sensationalism click bait titles, kiddo.

Just couldn't resist the race baiting angle. Tacky. As for this person? Innocent until proven guilty...unless the liberal pansies have changed that, too. I read this as this kid murdered someone... lay off the tabloid sensationalism click bait titles, kiddo.
You can't help it if you still have a crush on him several decades later...

You can't help it if you still have a crush on him several decades later...
Um, really? Yeah, whatever you say.

LOL!

Well..nothing more negative than a few years in prison, right?

They're more about "Tool Time' than "Home Improvement...on the prison yard.
I was only pointing out that I pray that nothing else negative takes place because it would only dig his hole deeper. Nothing more ever happened with country singer Rodney Atkins and to this day, I still believe that his ex-wife started that whole mess. As soon as he was bailed out of jail, filing for divorce was his next move. Go here for the news. The man eventually re-married and had one more child.

God bless you and him and his family and Zachery Ty always!!!

Holly

P.S. Go here for a more recent story concerning Rodney...thank the Lord that his boy is still here.

Last edited:

This is the best you got to "get whitey"? Lol---------think I could find much much much worse on large number from other races.

BTW, hollyweird kids don't tend to do well---very very very few if any grow up to be anything close to decent and sane.

shirley temple black is all I can come up as a positive.

New Topics

Forum List

Back