"Z" the symbol of Freedom for mankind

You are the perfect brain dead individual the lefty liberals love to call their own. No wonder you're a Biden / Harris supporter. .... :cuckoo:
You couldn’t be more retarded. No liberal calls me a liberal. It takes a stupid dick like you to say that shit.

I was and remain a Trump voter. (At the same time, unlike you, I can be honest enough to be critical of some of the things Trump said.) You might love to suck Putin’s little red dick, but that’s your own mental infirmity talking.

You might deny it, but your perpetual putrid pro-Putin propaganda proves you’re a Putin puppet. :fu:

Have a good afternoon. Tell your asshole buddy, Putin, that there’s a good chance he will be dead soon. It is devoutly to be wished.

I don't read this whole thread but ANYONE who calls Putin a hero deserves to be....

Stoned to death
Thrown off a roof
Drown in the ocean in a cage
Flown to their deaths on a plane
Rapped by 52 MALE virgins
I’d be plenty content with Putin’s death. Sunni is an assclown.

Sunni Man is as bad as any on here who pretend not to hate blacks while creating stealth hate black threads.

He's a coward who can't admit the Whiteman is the devil and the jew his nemesis
Sunni is an assclown when it comes to his pro Putin propaganda. Sick fuck.

Your racism and anti-Semitism are also disgusting.

Sunni is an assclown when it comes to his pro Putin propaganda. Sick fuck.

Your racism and anti-Semitism are also disgusting.
My racism and anti jew?

Hahahahaha

Jews and blacks whine too fucking much. I don't think either of them are stupid or that I'm superior to them, I just think that much like liberal cucks and dykes the doth protest TOO FUCKING MUCH

You're the kind of RINO voter that true Trump supporters like me despise.
You’re still a Putin little red dick sucker. And your support of Trump is probably for the stupid shit he says instead of for the intelligent stuff he has said and done and the good things he has tried to accomplish.

Come on, little boi. Get out of your closet.

Admit that you’re just a little bitch libtard posing as a Trump “supporter” to try to make actual conservatives look bad.

My racism and anti jew?

Hahahahaha

Jews and blacks whine too fucking much. I don't think either of them are stupid or that I'm superior to them, I just think that much like liberal cucks and dykes the doth protest TOO FUCKING MUCH
Sure. That’s your story. Stick with it. But who and what you are stands exposed. Like so many of modern day “liberals” and so-called “progressives,” you define people by color and by religion.

Incorrect Mr. RINO
Our beloved Trump doesn't say stupid things.
I’m not a RINO. I’m a conservative.

And yes, even President Trump sometimes says some pretty stupid things. unlike you, I don’t support him for the dumb shit. I support him for the intelligent things he says and tries to accomplish.

Now, get back to sucking Putin’s little red dick. Putin —>:suck:<— SunniBitch

Forum List

Back