Yusef Salaam, one of the exonerated Central Park 5 men, is running for New York's Harlem state senate seat

Didn’t happen
Liar.

Those guys say they saw Yusef Salaam cut one jogger with a knife and beat another jogger repeatedly with a pipe while they were out "wilding" in Central Park.

Apparently the same pipe he used to beat the girl he raped and knock her eyeball out of it's socket.

You people who defend him are some sick twisted scumbags.

Last edited:
Those guys say they saw Yusef Salaam cut one jogger with a knife and beat another jogger repeatedly with a pipe while they were out "wilding" in Central Park.
Salaam did all that without getting a drop of blood on him

It is easy to get a “confession”
Most credible police will match the confessions to see if they are consistent and match the evidence

They didn’t

Salaam did all that without getting a drop of blood on him

It is easy to get a “confession”
Most credible police will match the confessions to see if they are consistent and match the evidence

They didn’t
They were plenty consistent. And victims had injuries consistent with being hit with a lead pipe. Many witnesses saw him beating people with that pipe.

Yusef even testified that he was the one with the lead pipe.

They were all a bunch of brutal subhuman scumbags, but he was the most brutal and sadistic out of all of them during that night of "wilding".

Last edited:
They were plenty consistent. Many witnesses saw him beating people with that pipe.

Yusef even testified that he was the one with the lead pipe.

They were all a bunch of brutal subhuman scumbags, but he was the most brutal and sadistic out of all of them.
Actually nobody saw Salaam beat anyone
Salaam never said anything about a pipe

Actually nobody saw Salaam beat anyone
Salaam never said anything about a pipe

You're as full of crap as an amateur cook's Thanksgiving turkey, you fucking liar.

Why are you lying to the USMB forum again?

At his trial, Salaam took the stand and testified that he was the one who had the pipe.

You're a pathetic low IQ subhuman racist piece of shit and a compulsive liar.

They sound like five upstanding young men. I imagine their vicitim would disagree with Winger. I also imagine they had to rebuild her face.

Of course NY will elect that guy. Won't be the first time.

They sound like five upstanding young men. I imagine their vicitim would disagree with Winger. I also imagine they had to rebuild her face.

Of course NY will elect that guy. Won't be the first time.
Why would she disagree?
None of them were anywhere near her that night

How would you feel if the wrong people went to jail?

rightwinger
How do you know they weren't near her. She was so beaten she probably doesn't remember. Nice to know you trust those guys. I wouldn't trust them as far as I could throw them.

rightwinger
How do you know they weren't near her. She was so beaten she probably doesn't remember. Nice to know you trust those guys. I wouldn't trust them as far as I could throw them.
Because none of them had any blood on them despite an incredibly bloody scene
None of them left any DNA at the scene
In their confessions, none of them correctly identified where the attack took place
None of them identified the guy who actually did it

Forum List

Back