Yuri B the stages of ideological subversion.

Theowl32

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2013

Those who are converted, it is irreversible. Nothing short of a miracle will be able to save the political stooges that we communicate with.

Only an act of God could save them. Just listen to this interview with this kgb agent who defected.

That was from the 80s and you see the unreal danger we are in and really nothing Short of a war will save us.

Unless a miracle happens.

nothing Short of a war will save us.
So when do you people start attacking?

Who do you plan on killing, specifically? Democrat politicians, or just anyone who doesn't pledge allegiance? Do you plan on stopping people in the street and interrogating them?

Will this be just guns, or do you plan on using bombs too?

This is important. Some detail would be fair of you. We're not a war with you, and we have families.

Last edited:
So when do you people start attacking?

Who do you plan on killing, specifically? Democrat politicians, or just anyone who doesn't pledge allegiance? Do you plan on stopping people in the street and interrogating them?

Will this be just guns, or do you plan on using bombs too?

This is important. Some detail would be fair of you. We're not a war with you, and we have families.
Those of us on the right believe in freedom. Live & let live. Raising normal families. Govt works for the people.

The right doesn't start wars, we end the wars lefties start

Those of us on the right believe in freedom. Live & let live. Raising normal families. Govt works for the people.

The right doesn't start wars, we end the wars lefties start
Problem is we have been too tolerant in the subversive techniques of marxist ideology. McCarthy has been totally vindicated and yet the left treat him as an enemy.

They are and have been the enemy for a long time and we have all been infected. So much so that we have been actively complicate in this take over.

We are paying the price for our passivity.

It is AMAZING to me that this thread is completely ignored here!
And, now this morning, I see another similar thread was LOCKED by a mod.
The state of our schools as run by the 5th generation of contaminated marxist indoctrinated useful idiotic educators.

What the fuck?!?!?!?!?!?!????????

I've been posting (not here) about Yuri Besmenov's accurate observations and predictions for over ten years, and only to be ignored or brushed off as if it didn't really exist in reality, while what he said is happening RIGHT BEFORE OUR EYES!

I call the leftoids demented avenger subverted demoralized zombies because that's what they ARE after DECADES of creeping Marxism throughout the 20th century contaminated their minds. It's so obvious it is almost laughable, yet frightening at the same time.

Why the FUCK was that other thread closed?!?!?!?!????

This should be open for debate, especially HERE in the wild wild west USMB!

Can ANYONE refute what this man said back in 1984??????

Geeeezus WAKE UP PEOPLE!

It is AMAZING to me that this thread is completely ignored here!
And, now this morning, I see another similar thread was LOCKED by a mod.
The state of our schools as run by the 5th generation of contaminated marxist indoctrinated useful idiotic educators.

What the fuck?!?!?!?!?!?!????????

I've been posting (not here) about Yuri Besmenov's accurate observations and predictions for over ten years, and only to be ignored or brushed off as if it didn't really exist in reality, while what he said is happening RIGHT BEFORE OUR EYES!

I call the leftoids demented avenger subverted demoralized zombies because that's what they ARE after DECADES of creeping Marxism throughout the 20th century contaminated their minds. It's so obvious it is almost laughable, yet frightening at the same time.

Why the FUCK was that other thread closed?!?!?!?!????

This should be open for debate, especially HERE in the wild wild west USMB!

Can ANYONE refute what this man said back in 1984??????

Geeeezus WAKE UP PEOPLE!

This the quote, especially at the end. In 1984, we were at least 3 generations into the mass brainwashing.

We are too far gone now. Read the part in the capital letters. We cannot even decide or agree on what a woman is in our highest places of government.

This coyote cannot wait to ban everyone she disagrees with. She thinks this doesn't belong in politics. Their condition, unless there is a miracle, is irreversible.

I will keep posting this quote from Yuri Bezmenov, ex kgb agent who defected and explained the four stages of marxist take over. This is a small quote about the subversive stage.

Read it. Learn it.

"It takes 15 to 20 years to demoralize a nation. Why that many years? Because this is the minimum number of years that it requires to educate one generation of students.

In other words marxism, leninism, and communism ideology is being pumped into the soft heads of at least three generations of American students without being challenged or counter balanced by basic American values.

The result you can see. Most of the people who graduated in the 60s, dropouts or half baked intellectuals are now occupying positions of power in the government, civil service, mass media and educational system.

You are stuck with them. You cannot get rid of them. They are contaminated. They are totally programmed to think and react to certain stimuli in a certain pattern.

YOU CANNOT CHANGE THEIR MIND, EVEN IF YOU EXPOSE THEM TO AUTHENTIC INFORMATION. EVEN IF YOU PROVE WHITE IS WHITE AND BLACK IS BLACK, YOU CANNOT CHANGE THE BASIC PERCEPTION AND LOGIC OF BEHAVIOR.

THE PROCESS OF DEMORALIZATION IS COMPLETE AND IRREVERSIBLE."

That was said in 1984 and so we are now at least 5 generations in and we the result. Bugs like this Progressive idiot who need to be shunned and ignored.

Debate is utterly useless.

Forum List

Back