Yuppers. They're still pissed off about the Crusades. ISIS beheads 21 Egyptian Christians in Libya

tinydancer

Diamond Member
Oct 16, 2010
Piney
Ahhhh Libya. One of the jewels in the crown of the Arab Spring for Obama and Hillary.

It's gone to complete rat shit and now ISIS is partying down with the other jihadists there.

But none of us should worry. Hillary is "empathizing" with them as I post. And Obama is remembering the Crusades and justifying ISIS murderous ways.

And John Kerry who served in Vietnam is going to save us all from the greatest threat on the planet. Bad weather.

"Before the killings, one of the militants stood with a knife in his hand and said: 'Safety for you crusaders is something you can only wish for.'

The 21 men, Egyptian Christians working in Libya, disappeared last month, and the Islamic State claimed responsibility for the abductions shortly afterwards.

'Urgent. Soldiers of the Islamic State captured 21 Christian crusaders,' the jihadists said in a statement released alongside three pictures of the men."

Islamic State releases video purporting to show beheading of 21 Egyptians in Libya Daily Mail Online

didn't know the US was ever involved in the crusades

and egypt was on their side ?????

I guess they're doing the whole "Your ancestors made me do it" routine.

JUST IN!!!!! uhm ----at least for me ---news....
The lump of shit who shot up a cafe'and a
synagogue in Copenhagen is INDEED a
muzzie pig--------DEFENDER OF ISLAAAAM
AGAINST THE DAMNED DENMARKIAN
CRUSADERS AND DA JOOOOOS

The U.S. is getting desperate for a way to overthrow the Egyptian government.

Bullshit the usa has no interest in which muzzie pig
rules that shit hole------BUT----at this point the way to
do good is AIR LIFT THE CHRISTIANS OUTTA
THERE

THERE
The unspoken declaration of war with the U.S.

Putin to Al-Ahram daily Discussions to exclude US dollar in bilateral trade with Egypt - Politics - Egypt - Ahram Online
Putin to Al-Ahram daily: Discussions to exclude US dollar in bilateral trade with Egypt

In a lengthy interview that covers regional and international issues, the Russian President says that there is a decision to exclude US dollar and to use national currencies in the bilateral trade with Egypt

Ahram Online , Monday 9 Feb 2015​

THERE

Putin to Al-Ahram daily Discussions to exclude US dollar in bilateral trade with Egypt - Politics - Egypt - Ahram Online
Putin to Al-Ahram daily: Discussions to exclude US dollar in bilateral trade with Egypt

In a lengthy interview that covers regional and international issues, the Russian President says that there is a decision to exclude US dollar and to use national currencies in the bilateral trade with Egypt

what else is new?------as long as I have been alive (long time)--
Russia has been manipulating for the ENLARGEMENT OF
ITS SPHERE OF INFLUENCE <<<< fancy way to say they are
imperialist pigs. Remember "animal farm" ???

THERE

Remember it well. That and Lord of the Flies are childhood classics.

Take a step back and look at the world top-down. What do you see?

THERE

Remember it well. That and Lord of the Flies are childhood classics.

Take a step back and look at the world top-down. What do you see?

I see PUTIN as king of the pig sty. and you are poor little piggy
with broken eyeglasses

Your literary review aside, irosie91, let's get back to my point the beheading in Libya is a farce. Would something like that be possible? Here is a little video that might answer that question: (maybe someone should have briefed the previous director of the CIA that YouTube is a secret commie plot to overthrow authoritarian regimes. ;) )

Oops. That does not appear to work. You will have to search YouTube for, "Director Of The CIA Porter Goss On How The CIA Has Changed", start at 7:05.

Forum List

Back