Yuma AZ is devastated by open border illegals

1srelluc

Diamond Member
Nov 21, 2021
Shenandoah Valley of Virginia
Sunniest city on earth? No longer…Nearly 250,000 migrants have flooded Yuma, Arizona in the past year - where medical services bill has topped $20M, tourism has declined, and locals are complaining of being SHOT AT by coyotes.

The border city of Yuma, Arizona has been bearing the brunt of the mass influx of migrants entering the US daily, thanks to gaps in the border fence that have lured in almost 250,000 people to a town of 100,000 in the last year.

Now, officials have been left with a $20M medical bill for treating migrants since January, locals are complaining about being shot at by cartel traffickers, and the city is experiencing a drop in tourism.

Yuma has also become the origin for many of the migrant buses headed to Washington DC, New York, and Chicago, which are now struggling to accommodate them.

Chicago Mayor Lori Lightfoot later branded Texas governor Greg Abbott 'racist' for sending several busloads of people totaling 60.

'60? We have 800 coming every day,' one elderly local who lives close to the infamous 'Gap' at the Morelos Dam told DailyMail.com in response.

Yuma mayor Douglas Nicholls also fired back, saying that figure is just a drop in the ocean for the city, which is seeing a couple thousand new arrives 'monthly or even weekly'

Nearly 250,000 migrants have flooded into Yuma, Arizona in 12 months

A town of 96K getting an influx of 250,000 invaders.....Fuckin' madness.

Make Illegals Illegal Again.

Yuma County went for President Trump in 2020, this is just payback from Sleepy Joe.

Notice how they aren't directing the Illegals into liberal areas like East LA.

You might wanna explain that the "coyote" you're talking about isn't this..........

1663112057334.png

But are illegal people smugglers...........

This has long been a problem in Yuma. When I was first stationed there in 2003 I was being driven around the ranges closest to the base by the Range Warden and he stops the truck and points....look over there. He then yelled something in Spanish and about a dozen heads popped up from behind a dune. This was the middle of the afternoon in June and all they wanted was to be caught so they could get some water.

During my time there we often had to close the air-ground ranges due to illegals crossing through them as they knew the BP would not follow them into the ranges.

This has long been a problem in Yuma. When I was first stationed there in 2003 I was being driven around the ranges closest to the base by the Range Warden and he stops the truck and points....look over there. He then yelled something in Spanish and about a dozen heads popped up from behind a dune. This was the middle of the afternoon in June and all they wanted was to be caught so they could get some water.

During my time there we often had to close the air-ground ranges due to illegals crossing through them as they knew the BP would not follow them into the ranges.
You are right, Yuma has been a popular crossing point for illegals as long as I can remember. The difference now is the numbers of illegals pouring in are totally overwhelming the little city of Yuma. When the incoming illegals outnumber the legal citizens, that's a massive problem.

The obvious solution would seem to be to...not close the ranges.

The southwestern States that share a border with Mexico–Texas, New Mexico, Arizona, and California -- are put under strain when they must process illegal immigrants caught with illegal drugs. Illegal immigrants arrested for drug smuggling are not deported, rather they are processed through the local criminal justice system. They are also rarely transferred to the Federal justice system because most are caught with amounts of illegal drugs that are below the unofficial threshold for Federal involvement. Once in custody, local tax money must pay for any medical services, autopsies, or burials that are necessary in the care of the illegal immigrant. As such, border States are under increasing financial strain to support the influx of illegal immigrants that must be processed through the criminal justice system. This study examined two research questions: (1) How does providing law enforcement, criminal justice, and emergency medical services to illegal immigrants affect the workload of each county department in the border States, and (2) what are the financial costs? Site visits were conducted in each county between February 2000 and December 2000. Interviews were conducted with key stakeholders and documents concerning county budgets, U.S. Census data, INS border crossing data, Border Patrol apprehension data, newspaper accounts, public documents, and public testimony in congressional hearings were analyzed. Results indicated that the total cost to border counties was approximately $108.2 million in fiscal year 1999. The two California counties carried most of the cost, over 50 percent of the total; however, when measured on a per capita basis, the smallest and poorest counties had the highest financial burden. Over half of New Mexico’s public safety budget in 1999 was spent on criminal illegal immigrants. Emergency medical services cost the 24 counties $19.1 million in fiscal year 1999. Findings should assist lawmakers in designing legislation that would shift the costs of criminal illegal immigrants from the county governments to the Federal Government.
SENT THE FUCKING BILL TO Biden.

Here is a great video on Yuma County.
-Cartels control all of the illegal immigration.
-They have give ups people who want to be processed by Border Patrol
-They have non give ups where the Cartels run illegals through along with drugs.
-The border is littered with IDs that illegals just discard so they get brand new fake identities in the USA.
-140 countries are represented.

I thought dems cared about the environment... look at pics of the border... I thought it was snow on the ground but it was trash.... as far as the eye could see nothing but garbage littering the desert....
Homeless camps in the cities with people shitting and pissing under bushes and in buckets that they just toss out....

Forum List

Back