Yovonavitch And 'The Policy'

Leo123

Diamond Member
Aug 26, 2017
Today, Marie Yovonavitch testified before the House. How did you feel? threatened? I didn't know exactly. I did everything that I could to address these issues what I felt was the right thing because it was always about supporting the policy.

What policy?

Another BLOCKBUSTER 'witness' tells America how victimized she felt when she was fired. For God's sakes can this get any more stupid?

Yes! Yes it can and the dummycrats are busy as bumbling bees getting more stupid ready for tomorrow.

The only thing relevant about her entire appearance is that she admitted she had no evidence that Trump committed a crime and no evidence he was involved in bribery.

Another Democratic Star Witness Admits Trump Committed No Crime

Her entire performance – and that's exactly what it was - was about her “feelings" being hurt because Trump fired her, as he had the absolute constitutional right to do. When Obama was first elected, he fired all ambassadors, as he had the absolute legal right to do.

The lady thinks she was somehow entitled to the position proving she is both arrogant and delusional.

Imagine being a democrat journalist who has to massage this stinking pile of dog...doo doo........into the next Watergate......do you just quit or do you commit Seppuku?

Today, Marie Yovonavitch testified before the House. How did you feel? threatened? I didn't know exactly. I did everything that I could to address these issues what I felt was the right thing because it was always about supporting the policy.

What policy?

Listening to these state department and "intelligence community" assholes frame this stuff just makes me sick. Who in the fuck decided that it was the job of the career bureaucrats to defend some continuum of foreign policy from the will of the God damn electorate? Seriously, who the fuck do these pricks think they are, and why in the fuck are the media lefties so willing to hand over the reigns of the country to a bunch of unelected, self-important appointees?

What policy?

She literally testified she had no knowledge that the President ever received a bribe, or committed any crime at all.

Then Dems asked her how she felt.

What policy?

She literally testified she had no knowledge that the President ever received a bribe, or committed any crime at all.

Then Dems asked her how she felt.

Again.....they had all of these people in the top secret room where they were able to audition them for the public hearings....and schiff thought these 3 were the best of the best...since he put them on first.........

Most politicians can't hold real jobs.....schiff shouldn't have this job......he can't even run a kangaroo court to frame a republican politician.......

The only thing relevant about her entire appearance is that she admitted she had no evidence that Trump committed a crime and no evidence he was involved in bribery.

Her entire performance – and that's exactly what it was - was about her “feelings" being hurt because Trump fired her, as he had the absolute constitutional right to do. When Obama was first elected, he fired all ambassadors, as he had the absolute legal right to do.

The lady thinks she was somehow entitled to the position proving she is both arrogant and delusional.

I am not even watching this kangaroo court, so you telling me they are bringing out witnesses that get fired by normal procedures?

Holy crap in a cracker

Also...What 'Y' 'felt was right' regarding 'policy' is not her decision or her job. She is there to administer the President's policy, not what she 'feels.' Great example of a 'deep Stater.'

Last edited:

I am not even watching this kangaroo court, so you telling me they are bringing out witnesses that get fired by normal procedures?

Holy crap in a cracker

It's all true.

I don't watch the entire hearing. In fact I don't have TV service. I just get video highlights from various Internet sources. And yes, she did complain about getting fired, and the Democrats made a point of asking her questions about how losing her job made her feel. It was nothing more than an attempt to portray Trump as someone who didn't care that a woman lost her job, didn't care about other people's feelings.

The funny thing is that Obama and other presidents fired all ambassadors when they first got elected to office. They had the absolute authority to do it and many political observers believe it was a wise move. They claim that is best to get members of your own team aboard; that a president needs representatives who are loyal to him and his policies, not those of a prior administration. When Obama fired all ambassadors, no one made an issue about how those men and women felt. These people take their jobs knowing the risks. At any rate, Trump had the legal right to fire her and he does not even have to explain why.

Pelosi will NEVER allow this farce to reach the Senate.

Mueller
Shredded Trumps attorney client privilege
Failed Impeachment

And all they have are process crimes on subordinates

Mueller
Failed Impeachment

You know your right, Nancy better put a brake on this.

Otherwise it's all out war

Mueller
Failed Impeachment

Mueller said he couldn't tie the collusion to the tramp campaign, but it did happen.

also in the Mueller part 2 it tells what Tramp has been doing since his campaign to date, obstruction and witness intimidation.

Holy crap in a cracker

It's all true.

I don't watch the entire hearing. In fact I don't have TV service. I just get video highlights from various Internet sources. And yes, she did complain about getting fired, and the Democrats made a point of asking her questions about how losing her job made her feel. It was nothing more than an attempt to portray Trump as someone who didn't care that a woman lost her job, didn't care about other people's feelings.

The funny thing is that Obama and other presidents fired all ambassadors when they first got elected to office. They had the absolute authority to do it and many political observers believe it was a wise move. They claim that is best to get members of your own team aboard; that a president needs representatives who are loyal to him and his policies, not those of a prior administration. When Obama fired all ambassadors, no one made an issue about how those men and women felt. These people take their jobs knowing the risks. At any rate, Trump had the legal right to fire her and he does not even have to explain why.

This was Trumps rookie mistake....and George Ws as well.....he should have fired every single democrat that fell under his power to fire.........they have done nothing but attack him and support the democrat parties coup.

Forum List

Back