YouTube suspends Sen. Rand Paul Over a Video Falsely Claiming Masks Are Ineffective

Yes they were. My own primary physician TOLD me they used to be 3-ply disposables.
You can buy them on Amazon for about 30 cents each.

Amazon product

Reviews of your non-medical grade mask on Amazon:

Top reviews from the United States​

Saralyn Everett

1.0 out of 5 stars Not medical grade
Reviewed in the United States on August 8, 2020
Verified Purchase
We have high risk individuals in our household and were looking for medical grade masks. The seller advertised medical grade. When the masks arrived, they stated non-medical. Tried to return and cannot. Most upset about the false advertising.
173 people found this helpful
Helpful
Report abuse

Stefany p.

1.0 out of 5 stars NOT MEDICALAL GRADE MASKS
Reviewed in the United States on August 8, 2020
Verified Purchase
Not buying these again...They are not Medical grade like advertised!! That’s the only reason I bought these! The box I recieved clearly says “non medical”. Sadly this was a waste of 30+ dollars.
106 people found this helpful
Helpful
Report abuse

KBP

2.0 out of 5 stars Masks are made in China! This fact is covered up!
Reviewed in the United States on July 11, 2020
Verified Purchase
Masks made in PRC(China) and this fact is covered by a label put on directly over the "MADE IN PRC" on the box!
76 people found this helpful
Helpful
Report abuse

L Riley

1.0 out of 5 stars FOUL SMELL!!!
Reviewed in the United States on July 13, 2020
Verified Purchase
We could not even wear these facemasks the smell the odor on them was horrible it was such a foul smell I had to throw them in the trashcan!!
62 people found this helpful
Helpful
Report abuse

P. Arnold

1.0 out of 5 stars Stinky
Reviewed in the United States on July 28, 2020
Verified Purchase
These face masks have a strong chemical smell & for my purpose, they are not something I can use. I wear a mask all day @ work & the odor is not tolerable. I have tried other masks of the same kind that had
no odor at all.
38 people found this helpful
Helpful
Report abuse

Amanda Yahyavi

1.0 out of 5 stars Don’t buy.
Reviewed in the United States on July 14, 2020
Verified Purchase
No guys, just no. These are so cheap. The first two I tried out of the box broke via the elastic ear strap. And they are HUGE! There are ridiculous gaps between my face and the mask and no matter how I situate the mask, it doesn’t fit snugly in order to keep things from getting into and under the mask! Totally defeats the purpose. And I’m an average sized woman. These are a waste of money- poor fit and super cheap.
23 people found this helpful
Helpful
Report abuse

:banana: :banana: :banana: :itsok: :itsok:

Medical grade two years ago and medical grade now are two different things BananaBoy.
And 68% of the reviews are 5 star - Leave it to you to copy and past the 1 stars! :D
Enjoy your smelly, ineffective masks that don't prevent the China Flu.

But hey, they cover your face so the world has that going for us.

Forum List

Back