Youtube notice for AP calling election

Status
Not open for further replies.
No links for y'all just eye witnessed by us. That pesky notice on yourtube videos about the election being called for Biden just disappeared up refresh about five minutes ago.
mmm.. still there for me.

There for you?

No links for y'all just eye witnessed by us. That pesky notice on yourtube videos about the election being called for Biden just disappeared up refresh about five minutes ago.
mmm.. still there for me.

There for you?

Its gone. He has been watching the press release Jeane Ellis and Guliani call out reporters on Newsmax youtube.

LOL. this idiocy cannot be described as grasping at straws. that's even more pathetic. grow up
Poor thing have you been complicit in this mass fraud?

LOL. this idiocy cannot be described as grasping at straws. that's even more pathetic. grow up
yes. the proof is in my cellar in munich. send the army, again.

Its gone. He has been watching the press release Jeane Ellis and Guliani call out reporters on Newsmax youtube.
That's weird... I still see it.. On that specific video, and the one I'm watching now.

And right there^^^^^ is when the Left starts to lose its mind.

When it dawns on them Trump won this election. :biggrin:

Did you know that Joe Biden's son Hunter Biden is a crackhead who not only fucked his dead brother's wife, but fucked his own 14 year old niece?

I just thought I'd pass that along.

Did you know that Joe Biden's son Hunter Biden is a crackhead who not only fucked his dead brother's wife, but fucked his own 14 year old niece?

thx. this is very relevant, even if not true. it proves that trump won the election. folks, that's a wrap.

you might be the dumbest poster on this board.

That's weird... I still see it.. On that specific video, and the one I'm watching now.

I still see this too:

U.S. elections
The AP has called the Presidential race for Joe Biden. See more on Google.

But the good thing is that when you do a Youtube search for "Hunter Biden sex with 14 year old niece", it returns a whole shitload of videos.

:auiqs.jpg:

after you :biggrin:

after you :biggrin:
NO,YOU

thx. this is very relevant, even if not true. it proves that trump won the election. folks, that's a wrap.

No, it doesn't prove that Trump "won the election." It just proves that you're an idiot, that you approve of drug abuse, that you approve of pedophilia, and that you approve of your presidential candidate taking payoffs from communist countries, who would love nothing better than to shoot you in the face, and march your family off to the Gulags.

Nice going. Hope you're proud of yourself, you've really made the grade.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back